Notable

ilovemycash.png

ooc_section.jpg

IGN (In-Game Name):

ilovemycash (damnyou's alt)

What is your discord username?

damnyoubro

Describe your activity on the server:

I can be quite active in my personal opinion. I have been playing SRP for quite some time now and I have always been the active person when it comes to this server. I would like to include that I also have a job in real life so maybe I could supply you with a schedule or an estimated schedule because my schedule can get switched time to time. Now I have my moments where I have my motivation stripped from me or I feel discouraged about playing and such. If that is the case for that day or time, being I will be posting in activities to let my higher ups and peers know what is going on! A normal day on SRP I am either playing as high school characters roleplaying with friends or as a professor in faculty teaching the college students and getting along with my colleagues. I love to detail roleplay so I even sometimes detail cook roleplay. Overall, I would rate my activity a 7 or 8 out of 10.

Sunday- I usually have work on this day and work 3pm to 10pm at night. The rest of my hours including before and after these hours I am free.

Monday- I usually have work on this day and work 3pm to 10pm at night. The rest of my hours including before and after these hours I am free.

Tuesday- I do not have work this day so I usually am free all day.

Wednesday- I do not have work this day so I am usually free all day.

Thursday- This day sometimes I am given work but most of the time I am free, If I work this day, it is the same as the rest. 3pm to 10pm EST.

Friday- I usually have work on this day and work 3pm to 10pm at night. The rest of my hours including before and after these hours I am free.

Saturday- I usually have work on this day and work 3pm to 10pm at night. The rest of my hours including before and after these hours I am free.

I work about 28-35 hours a week. But I will be trying to put a lot of my time on School Roleplay as well, do not fret.

What is your timezone?:

I am EST.

List your current and past applications:

Language Applications:

RentAGf's Language Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server

SillyMetalhead's Language Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server

SillyMetalhead's Language Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server

Faction Applications:

List your current roles on the server:

[Grade-12] Tawakal Tsukumo

[Professor] Aime Blame (Will be leaving this faction if accepted to this one.)

[Grade-10] Yelena Uklein

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:

To start in the very beginning I roleplayed as early as the age of 13 and as I make this application, I am 20! That would mean I have 8 years of roleplay experience under my belt. To be sure I separate other roleplay experiences from SRP experiences I will acknowledge that I am going to speak about my past experiences first.

When I was 13, I used to always hang around popular servers such as Hypixel and MC Central. Those servers usually had creative sub servers and those creative servers had plots for others to make and create awesome things! A lot of people including myself made a lot of roleplay plots where there would be a floating glass box in the sky with all the details of characters you could pick to roleplay as and the plot of the roleplay underneath it. Either if it was a high school or teenage camping trip roleplay, I was there to roleplay and have fun with others. I did this since I was 13 all the way until I was 16 or 17.

Until, one day I saw the IP address of School Roleplay on a Minecraft servers' website. I would go on the server and realize that it was like a match made in heaven. My roleplaying wants and needs for creativity, character customization, and lore were all in this one server with multiple people to interact and make friends with. I felt lively and happy that I could find such thing. For a couple years after creative servers, I was on and off School Roleplay but now I want to be as active as possible and make as many friends as possible!

This would complete my total life experience with roleplaying.

What is your motivation for applying?

Just as teaching has, the medical field has been something I've always had a thing for. To the awesome science behind it, all the way to the way our bodies work, I have always found the medical field a career I would love to take seriously. It has been one of my dreams to be somewhat a part of the medical field and I also have a close friend that is in school for it as I make this! Many people and things inspire me to make this application, but I think the idea of doing something I'd enjoy learning while making friends and connections is another great motivation for me in applying for EMS. I would say my number one motivation for applying is being able to better other's roleplay because of my role in the roleplay we all play in. Being EMS, you get to treat people in roleplay and sometimes that helps them advance in their lore or even cuts their character out of the SRP world. Either or, their story would have been told and I was there to witness that. It always feels like a true honor to be a part of everyone's roleplay in some way and this is the way I would want it to be for me.

Which role are you applying for?
(Doctor or Psychiatrist):

Psychiatrist.

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?

I wouldn't say I know much at least SRP EMS wise since I never been in the faction, but I could try to name some things I know about SRP important medical information such as Roles in the hospital.

Doctor Department

Doctor Resident:
This is the very beginning of your life in the field. You start off as a Resident and are given two weeks of training. But then after the two weeks of training you are given a quiz or exam of a sort, and you are required to pass this exam to be able to become an official doctor. I hear you cannot go off duty when under this stage.

Doctor:
Yay! You are now a doctor. You are given this role after passing your exam! You cannot train residents at all, and you can now go off duty, but you need to ask a higher up if you can!

Attending Doctor:
Attending Doctors are the first licensed role to be able to train the newcomers aka the residency. You can also go off duty of course, but you still need to ask a higher up.

Senior Doctor:
As a Senior Doctor you are given more abilities to use more tools and gear. You aren't a higher up just yet, but you are still able to train residents. Still need permission to go off duty.

Head Doctor:
Head Doctor is one of the first ranks to finally be initiated as a higher up! They give out the exams to the residents and they also do not need permission to go off duty! How nice is that?

Doctor Clinical Lead:
This is the highest role in this department and there can only be one person with this role. You have shown how reliable and capable you are for such a role such as this one. You show them that you can be great with leadership and that you are powerful enough for this title. You can go off duty with no permission needed.

Psychiatrist Department

Psychiatrist Resident:
Is the first role you get when wanting to join the Psych Department. Just like a Doctor Resident, you also have two weeks of Training and will be given an exam after said two weeks. You cannot go off duty.

Psychiatrist:
You did it! You showed the higher ups that you can do this and provided them with enough information that you're able to do good at your job! You are finished with training, and you aren't able to train Residents. You can go off duty only with higher up's permission.

Attending Psychiatrist:
This role is the first that gives you the ability to train new residents that come in! You set an example and proved that you could train the newcomers since you got everything down! You got all the psychiatrist essentials down and you can go off duty only with higher up permission.

Senior Psychiatrist:
Senior Psychiatrist is of course one over Attending. You can host training for newcomers. I do not know much about the abilities of any of the roles mentioned but there are definitely differences with the Psychs and the Docs. Seniors do not count as higher ups, and they will need permission to go off duty.

Head Psychiatrist:
Now this role is the first higher up you could become. With that knowledge that means you do not need permission to go off duty! Woo! There is not much of a difference from other roles underneath other than just being able to go off duty whenever. You still can host and train residents.

Psychiatrist Clinical Lead:
This role you are the head of the entire Department. You made it to the big team. They show that they are capable of such a title and that they are the best fit for it. It is basically just like Doctor Clinical Lead, and you obviously do not need permission to go off duty.

Hospital Leads of EMS

Just like a real hospital there has to be a boss of all groups. Someone that calls all the shots and even is helping with medical work with other workers.

Clinical Manager:
A Clinical Manager to put it briefly is basically the Director's right-hand man or woman or person. They managed to show that they were the most useful to the Director making this the second highest rank of all EMS.

Director:
A Director is the top dawg of all EMS. They are the highest rank of the hospital. They maneuver everything in the hospital and of course lead it. They are able to use and touch all gear that can be used of the hospital. They are even able to do work with or of other psychiatrists and doctors if they would like to.

Now that is pretty much all I know about EMS, but I would love to learn more and be able to become more acknowledged on the topic of EMS. I would be honored to be given that role and ability.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?

I do acknowledge this and will respectfully accept it.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?

I do and I would love to devote myself for this role! I will work hard and be as active as possible!

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?

I do understand and hope that we can come to an understanding especially if I have work in that exact time.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

I do acknowledge this, and I will not take things OOCly.

ic_section.jpg

SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:

My name is Tawakal Tsukumo.

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:

I am Male and I go by He/Him

Character’s Age (if accepted):

I am 25 years of age!

Character’s Academic Background

(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):

I have a PhD in Psychology.

Character’s Nationality:

I am Somalian and Japanese.

Character’s Marital Status:

I am a Single male as of the time being.

Character’s Religious Denomination:

I don't think of Religion much, I would say I am Atheist.

Character’s Spoken Languages:

I naturally can speak Somalian and Japanese, but I can do JSL if needed be.

Backstory (100+ Words)

The Beginning of It All: Age Newborn

Tawakal Tsukumo was born in Somalia but after being born in Africa, his parents would have wanted to automatically move to America. His mom that was Japanese and his dad that was Somalian would travel with their little bundle of wonder Tawakal all the way to Chicago, Illinois. Tawakal was the first born and was the oldest out of two. It all started in Chicago where he would learn the language of Somalia, Japan, and even English since he was in America. He grew a bit older maybe about ten years later and his parents had another baby. That was his baby brother. They all seemed like an awesome happy family; it was really nice to see.

Growing Up: Age 16-18

Tawa grew up as a respectable and good kid but didn't have that many good influences around him so to speak for friends and such. He would try to focus on school, but he was always busy having fun with friends getting drunk at parties. He had his own problems and the only solution he would run to was to distract himself with drugs, alcohol, and partying with people he did not know half of the time. There was one day, one so tragic it would give anyone goosebumps.

The Day: Age 19

The day grew long and dreadful as the skies were grey while little bits of rain here and there. It finally got to the later hours where it would get darker. Tawakal would be doing his usual thing being intoxicated with no plan in life in high school. But there would be an incident happening in his neighborhood. Yet, it did not faze Tawa that it could be anyone in his neighborhood in danger including his own family. It hit twelve at night and Tawa would be walking on the sidewalk in his neighborhood on his way home. The floor looked wobbly and woozy since he was under the influence. He noticed very bright flashing lights, red and white like candy cane as he looked up in the direction of his house. "F- Firefighters?" He would say sobering up quicker than a predator catching its prey. He ran towards his house as it was indulged in flames. He paced his eyes everywhere looking around for his loved ones not seeing anyone. His eye caught his brother on back of one of the ambulances, crying, coughing, and obviously in great mental pain. He would drop to his knees. Hearing only the flames and a nearby officer speaking about the conditions of this fire and how it started. "Apparently, it was started by hand. The house blew up in flames causing that little boy to lose his hearing and his parents in one flash," said the officer. Tawa could not believe this, was he dreaming? 'What a terrible nightmare now get me out!' he would yell in his mind. That day little did he know would change his career path.

Step by Step: Age 19

Tawakal and his brother now lived with their grandparent in Japan still recovering away from the Chicago incident. Grandpa Tsukumo lived in Shibuya, Japan. It was lovely but the whole thing shook him. Losing his daughter and having to house his parentless grandbabies. Tawa always sat on the roof of the countryside house they lived at now. Grandpa Tsukumo decided to give him some words to think on. "Don't blame yourself kid. I understand how you feel and sitting here laying in it won't help you in the long run. Maybe you can help others with your experience? Think about it," said Grandpa. That made Tawa think a lot actually and it helped him decide on what he would like to do from now on. Tawa wanted to become a psychiatrist to help others in mental stress such as the agony he was put upon that day, him and his brother. He started to focus up and forget about intoxications. He went to college for years on years while his grandpa helped him with nearby college housing. He would finally come out of school with his PhD in Psychology. He wanted to change stuff up for him and his brother so he would officially and legally adopt his brother under him. Taking her to Karakura for a job opportunity of a lifetime that he found browsing for jobs with his degree.

Are We Settled?: Age 25

Tawakal and his brother now live in Karakura together while his brother lived under his roof going to high school. He would begin to work at the Karakura Hospital. It was a nice little thing they had going but will it forever be good?

medical.jpg

What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)

I was really focused on the human brain and its functions. I love Psychology and I use it to the goodness of my heart. I would naturally specialize in Psychology to help others that may be going through something I have gone through. Helping the less and assisting them in their trauma little by little. Trying to heal the world as I know it. Learning this knowledge about the human brain helped me in many situations and scenarios. I think without it I would be in many more hardships.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?

I took medical residency in psychiatry! For many years I had to deal with stress all over while having no time for myself. Which honestly, I found it worth the stress because now I get to help others. I'd say I was in that residency for about three to four years. Those were the best years of my life, and I loved giving every drop of myself into my career. What I regret the most really is the little time I gave my brother even when he needed it.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?

I was kind of an assistant for a very good psychiatrist for some time. I would say a good year. It may sound like some short time, but that psychiatrist was like a mentor to me. She taught me many things and ensured me ready for residency. It was hard only working and never making friends because of my hours and work ethic. I would be pretty sad about having barely any friends so I would reside myself with piercings and music. It helped me through my journey on becoming a good psychiatrist.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?

I only did one extra minor, and it was for forensic science!

character_knowledge.jpg

Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Tawakal was a Somalian and Japanese mixed male that would stand at 6'4". He had blonde and brown dreadlocks that would sometimes droop in his face but usually in a professional setting he has them up. As the oldest and only boy out of the two children his parents had, He was made to be somewhat protective of the things he loved and cared for. He was very trendy and wore the latest clothing out with a mix of old and secondhand appeal fashion. He was kind of skinny, but he had some muscular features. He did not have any tattoos at all, but he did have piercings. Septum, an Eyebrow, A vertical labret, his bridge, and even a couple on both ears. He usually had a unique skill of staying timid and relaxed even in pressured and stressful scenarios. The look of his eyes never switches away from timid unless of course, injured or provoked. He was a loving and caring soul and got that feature from both his parents. He has been through some things, so he has learned how to stay humble and grateful for the things he is given or has as of right now. Another thing that makes Tawakal pretty unique is that he likes to learn about others' culture. He is respectful about it and is just appreciative of the knowledge he gets from learning such things about others. Learning more about a patient and getting them to talk about their life could help them ease into comfortability.

Tawakal Body Pic for EMS APP.png

(I will be using this base!)

How does your character act on and off duty?

On duty:

Tawakal on duty is determined and mindful. Since he is a psychiatrist, he likes keeping all people in mind such as co-workers, patients, animals, and any living being of the sort. He may not be doing a lot of the risky lifesaving things like doctors, but he tries to use his words to at least ease others' pains and worries no matter the person or diversity. He is usually serious since he takes his job over the top. He wants to be able to help out every single patient he can even if it takes a bit of time. To simplify for you, Tawakal is just a hardworking and caring soul on duty!

Off duty:

Tawakal off duty is usually just as chill as ever. He is either watching and caring over his brother or he is actually hanging out with other adults at plaza trying to make buddies. When off duty Tawakal is somewhat shy in a way and when he takes off that uniform, he's like a whole different person. He is still aware of others and caring, but he likes to keep his guard up mainly for his and his brother's safety. If not working Tawakal is usually being silly or a mentor for his brother trying to show him better and trying to get him in the right groups, not like how Tawa was in his earlier stages of life.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?

I would say Tawakal is just used to being on his own but that doesn't mean he minds or is bad at interacting with others. He is actually a natural at communicating! Sadly he does prefer being on his own just because he loves his peace of mind. If need be, working or taking care of a patient he does it smoothly and respectfully while asking questions such as "Can I?-" or "May I?-" showing his care for the person but also asking them first just for their comfortability and respect. When he is by himself, he is chill and collected but when with others he is respective and caring in simpler terms.

What plans does your character have for the future?

Tawakal plans on being in the medical field for all his life. It is now his passion and love and really, he would never change anything for it. And when he gets really old and can't be a psychiatrist anymore, he would just do something smaller in the medical field. He wants to be able to provide for his brother and himself while doing what he loves the most. Of course, one day he will retire officially and by that time he would probably have a family of his own and his brother would be an adult himself! He plans to be the best he can, for EMS and for his personal life.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?

Now, Tawakal doesn't really hear about or know what people think of him sincerely. But I would say as a caretaker and resident others can see Tawakal's dedication and hardworking ethic, but people also see how timid he can be. He tries not to show both sides of himself at work but there are times where it slips out in a heart wrenching moment, he could be in. His caring side gets overwhelming on himself, and he provides for others a lot more than himself and it clearly shows.

How Tawakal seems himself as a person that one calls a 'nervous wreck.' He blames himself for a lot of issues due to past trauma and he is also a perfectionist. He never lets it effect his workspace but, in the inside, he is eating himself. He knows he keeps a smile on for others but at the end of the day he could be pretty drained from faking such an attitude. He was somewhat shy, but he can easily break out of it when he needs to. Overall, he is a lovely character and everyone he meets enjoys his time; he acknowledges that at least!

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the faction, we often have to deny good applicants because there are others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to server reputation or due to the detail that was put into their application.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 6pancake - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread