mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted ImJaxonRykaris (WarkDolfs) Professor application

WarkDolf

Level 2

1. 1706904717284.png
    OOC SECTION

❣ What is your Minecraft username?:

ImJaxonRykari (previous ign was WarkDolf)

❣ What is your time zone?:

CET

❣ What is your discord username? (eg @muffincats)

@WarkDolf

❣ Link all previous applications you made on the server:

DENIED
    https://schoolrp.net/threads/warkdolfs-kpd-application.67019/

DENIED

ACCEPTED

❣ Describe your activity on SchoolRP:

I am quite active on SchoolRP, IRL im still in HS so i will be a bit more busy on weekdays, im usually online on SchoolRP whenever im able to and dont have anything really important to do IRL. I will probably always be seen on SchoolRP when im online since its my favorite server and i have spend the most of my time on SchoolRP for the last months since i started playing, at the moment i have around 5 weeks of playtime on SchoolRP and im looking forward to increase that playtime by a lot in the future. Im gonna list a little time schedule of my activity under this text.

Time Schedule

Monday Tuesday:Wednesday:Thursday: Friday:Saturday:Sunday:
    5-11PM (School Days)2:30-11PM (School days)2:30-11PM (School Days)2:30-11PM (School days)2:30PM-1AM (School days)11AM-3AM 11AM-11PM
    11AM-1AM (On holidays)11AM-1AM (On holidays)11AM-1AM (On holidays)11AM-1AM (On holidays)11AM-3AM (On holidays)

❣ Describe your roleplay experience with SchoolRP and other roleplay networks in general:

Ive been playing SchoolRP for a few months now around 3-5 months, when i started playing SchoolRP i didnt really like it and didnt get much playtime usually only playing for 2 hours, i only RPD in school back then when i started, i always tried getting jobs from other people and not rping much with other people but after i met a few new people that actually got me into real RP, i found out that you cant just get a job that easily and they also introduced me to new styles of RP. After a while i started combatrping since it was really fun for me and it still is, a month after i started combatrping i got into gangrp, i got involved into many fights and my whole srp career was changed, i only played gangrp. In my opinion im pretty decent at gangrp but could be way better, now after a while only gangrp got a little boring so i decided im gonna try to apply for a faction. My KPD application got denied because of my pretty bad ban history, even tho ive been banned 3 times ive never been banned for any kind of failrp or metagaming, before i joined srp ive played on other roleplay servers that werent nearly as good as srp, after i started with srp like i said i didnt really like it at first but as i understood the system more it quickly became my favorite server of all time. Overall i have a pretty good RP experience in SRP and i will try improving it even more over time.

❣ What are your current roles on SchoolRP:

[Grade-12] Isabelle S. Andreev

[Grade-12] Max Fushiguro

[College] [B] Chuo F. Andreev

❣ What is the subject you want to teach?:

Mathematics √

1706904734794.png
    ❣ TRIVIA SECTION

❣ What is your motivation for becoming a professor?:

Ive been playing for around 3-5 months now and ive always been inspired a little bit by school faculty overall. Professors and teachers have caught my attention the most tho, i think its just cool and nice to be able to lead classes since its pretty fun, i would like to teach people with the classes irl too so they could learn something from SRP school for their real life if they're still HS students like i am IRL, i have a few friends with the teacher and professor tag and they've told me that its pretty fun rping as a teacher and that its pretty hard at the same time. I was looking for something really challenging and fun at the same time and that descriptions applies to teachers and professors. Thats why i was motivated to apply for professor and start a new SRP journey.

Work out two interactive classes you will host if accepted:

Addition, Subtraction and multiplication: I would write a few books with mathematical questions matching the class that im hosting at the moment. Before i would hand the books out for the students to solve i would explain what we're gonna do in todays class and overall explain the topics that we're gonna do in this lesson, After i explained the topic i would ask if everyone understood the topic and if not i would explain it to them alone while already handing out the books to the students that understood it, for them to solve. I will take the books after class and look at them carefully, i would be honest with the students and tell them if they have to listen more carefully next time if they were wrong in many questions.

mathematical roots, binomial formulas: I would write books again that had questions for mathematical roots and binomial formulas, after the students joined the class i will try explaining them the topics before watching a little learn video too if they understand that better, i would hand the books out to them and help them with their questions, i wont be as rough on those topics since they're a little harder than the ones before, after they're done i would take the books and still look over them carefully but i wouldnt pressure the students on harder topics so after im done looking over them i will play mathematical games with the students for the rest of the lesson (if the lesson wont be too long anymore like 10-20 min before end) to give them a chance to regain their energy and start into their other classes with joy!

❣ Work out a field trip (meaning a class outside school grounds) you will host if accepted:

Alrighty, so first i would plan the trip with other teachers and higher ups to make sure they wont worry about the students and always know where we are, i would take the students to one of the parks in plaza and explain them the lore and history about the park. To make sure i would ask another professor for assistance to look over all of the students that none of them will run away to other places than school, i would let the students do what they want while i explain them stuff about the park except for fighting or or bullying of course. They will be allowed to take pictures of the park as long as they dont have other students or people on their pictures. I would try to make the field trip as fun as possible playing games with them and always letting students back to school if they want to leave the field trip, i would let them play with the stuff at the park or maybe even go into the water on warm days! I would probably stay next to the water if students go in there to make sure they're safe after a while i would lead the students back into school safely!

1706904758464.png
    ❣ SCENARIO SECTION

❣ Your character would encounter a group of college jocks surrounding a bobcat jock, what would your character do?

My character would repeadedly tell the college students to break it up and get away from the st
    udents, if they dont she will intervene and try to get between them, if that doesnt work either she will threaten the college students with detentions and SLT, if they still do not stop she wont give them another warning and hand out detention slips to all of the college jocks that were surrounding the bobcat jock, if they then are disrespectful to her she would call in SLT into the situation.

❣ Your character would be supervising detention, one of the students constantly disturbs by asking stupid questions, what would your character do?

First my character would kindly ask the student if they could please stop asking disrespectful and nonsense questions and only raise their hand if its important, if they do not listen to her she would this time tell them to stop in a more serious way. If they still dont listen and continue asking those kind of questions she would threaten them with a suspension for not listening to professors in detention and disrespecting them, if they dont care about the suspension i will actually take them to SLT next day and get them suspended.

❣ Your character would be hosting a class, and a group of cheerleaders keeps on playing songs on the phone and calling out other students in the class, what would your character do?

she would tell the cheerleaders to turn the music off and put their phones away because shes trying to host a class, if they continue and then start calling out some of her students she would give them 2 warnings before she would kick them out of the class, if she catches them calling out the student after class too she wont play around and instantly hand all of them detention slips for bullying and interupting a class with previous warnings.

❣ Your character would be walking on the school perimeter and encounter a fight between a couple of students, your character tried to break it up but it didn't help, what would your character do?

After failing the break the fight up she would call other teachers and professors to the situation to help her break it up, before the other teachers would arrive she would repeadedly yell at the students and threaten them with detentions and SLT, after the other teachers arrived she would go back into the situation physically trying to intervene along with the other teachers, after they broke it up she would hand them a detention slip and take them to SLT to give them the punishment they deserved for the reasons Fighting and not listening to teachers.

1706904773803.png
    ❣ CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

❣ Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What is their plan for the future?

Looks!

Isabelle is a german girl with a tan skin along with piercing green eyes, she had brown hair and wore a jacket with a white shirt under it. Along with the top she wore a baggy blue jeans and black shoes, she was 5'7 weighing 127 LBS, a little scar was under her left eye. Heres two pictures of her!

1706900919866.png1706900944708.png

Unique features about her!

She is pretty strict but she still has a caring heart, shes always trying to be as nice as possible to other people, she almost respects anyone and always keeps a pretty cool mind. Even tho shes strict shes still soft and couldnt hurt a fly, the only exception is if someones hurts her loved ones, she will get angry and wont be as soft and respectful anymore until she teached the person that was against her loved ones some manners. But overall shes a nice woman that is very respectful.
    Behavior and outlook around students!

She is really respectful towards her students unlike some other teachers and she likes helping them with their problems, she wont ever get really mad at her students, she will try to be the nicest person ever towards her students and at the same time try to teach them the math topics in a fun and enjoyable way. She thinks if you are nice to your students the students will be nice to you too, same with respect if you show your students respect they will respect you too. Overall her opinion on students is good and she could never be mad on one of them.​
    Behavior and outlook around other teachers
    Around other teachers she will be as mature and nice as possible, she will always greet the other teachers and tell be honest to them to show them that she respects them, she will try to not get mad at other teachers but it has a higher chance that she will get mad at teachers instead of students since the teachers sometimes show no respect to the students, her opinion on other teachers is pretty good! And she loves chatting with them since shes a pretty chatty person, even tho she will get mad quicker at teachers she will still respect them with her full heart and care for them too!​
    Her future plans!
    Her future plans are to be one of the most liked teachers at the school, being respected by all students and other teachers. She wants to be helpful for the school and students too since she still has a really big heart. She wants to have a happy family in the future and maybe even adopt one of her good students.​
    Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and their previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended.
    Make sure this is over 100 words.

Isabelle grew up in penzberg germany, it was a small village her family was pretty rich and she loved dogs more than everything she had 2 dogs Zack and Araku that she really loved, as soon as she turned 14 she went to a german highschool not impressed by the teachers, she always hated the teachers and professors there and school was the most hated thing in her life, she continued living a happy life and moved out to japan karakura she attended to the highschool and instantly noticed that the teachers in japan are way nicer and way more respectful, she started developing strong bonds with her teachers being really good friends with them! It was hard learning the language but her new friends talked with her on english and helped her out with japanese same with her teachers they helped her talk japanese too, after she could fluently speak japanese 4 years in karakura.

After she learned japanese she went to apply for a job as a professor at the karakura HS. After a few weeks of waiting she got a message that said she got declined from the job, she got really sad and called her german parents explaining them the situation and crying on the phone, her parents cheered her up and told her that she will get accepted next time and should never give up so she started studying more and more to be as disciplined as possible, after another 2 years she applied for the job again, this time she got a positive message, she was accepted to the school with a testing time if she will do good as a professor, she jumped around in her room with joy and instantly told her parents about it. Now shes living a happy life as a professor at the karakura high teaching college students maths!

1706904794859.png
    ❣ IN-CHARACTER SECTION

❣ (Pretend your character is filling this out, not you, replace the underscores [ _ ] with your answers)

❣ 1 - PERSONAL DATA

❣ Full Name:

Isabelle S. Andreev

❣ Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Miss

Given Name(s):

Isabelle

❣ Preferred Name:

Isabelle

❣ Age:

❣ Gender & pronouns:

she/her

❣ Religious Denomination:

Christian

❣ Marital Status:

Single

❣ Nationality:

German

❣ Current Location:

Karakura

❣ SECTION 2: Academic Details

❣ Teaching Experience (# of years):

❣ Working Experience (# of years):

❣ Academic Degree:

Bachelors

❣ Year of Graduation:

❣ Major(s):

Mathematics

❣ Minors:

Physics

❣ Native Languages:

German

❣ Other Languages:

Japanese

Preferred Teaching Subject:

Mathematics

❣ Extra

ggs

❣ Additional notes about your application (if any):
    :3!
    [Grade-12] Max Fushiguro
    [Grade-12] Isabelle S. Andreev (applying char)
    [College] [B] Chuo F. Andreev
    (ImJaxonRykari)

Last edited:

MuffinCat

Level 78
Administrator
Professor Lead
Authorization Team
MuffinCat
MuffinCat
Rich
Accepted!
Congratulations, please make sure you're in the Karakura Academics discord, and ping me in #help (@muffincats) to receive your role. You can request your role in game by making a ticket. If you are not in the discord please make sure to join https://discord.gg/xQBHzyNE4Y

Users who are viewing this thread