mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Into thingy. . . :D

philbertman42

Level 137
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
Im new to the server, but I really like the concept, so I am going to stick around and see how much it develops! Anyways, my IGN is Alimonino, shorten the name if it is confusing :P

I am male, and 14 irl, I live in the United States, and I enjoy anime (though im not a weeb). I am active in another community, so I think I can navigate through the forums and server if I look into it a little bit. If you wanna talk, I am usually always free, so just PM me.

When you find that very special someone,
Who is constantly running through your mind,
Who leaves a deep and resonating impression upon you,
Who brings happiness into your heart,
Who brings meaning into your life,
Then you will have found your Waifu.

philbertman42

Level 137
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
This post absolutely reeks. If this thing spoke to me today, my response would earn me a permanent unappealable ban immediately.

This kid is such a loser, imagine being ashamed of your hobbies. "I'm not a weeaboo );" Brother you changed your name to WeeabooTrashlord shortly after making this, which remained your identity until 2021.

"You can shorten my name if it's confusing >//~//<" if you call me anything other than philbertman42 I will feed you feet first into a woodchipper. Don't know how to pronounce "Alimonino?" That's hilarious, keep saying it wrong, that's the best part of my name.

also @-kam I hate you for bumping this

It hurts me that this isn't even my worst post. I won't blame anyone for looking, but just know that I'm a changed man, and please don't judge me too hard.

Chitoge Kirisaki is still a top tier waifu though, Onodera stans stay losing L.

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
Im new to the server, but I really like the concept, so I am going to stick around and see how much it develops! Anyways, my IGN is Alimonino, shorten the name if it is confusing :P

I am male, and 14 irl, I live in the United States, and I enjoy anime (though im not a weeb). I am active in another community, so I think I can navigate through the forums and server if I look into it a little bit. If you wanna talk, I am usually always free, so just PM me.

When you find that very special someone,
Who is constantly running through your mind,
Who leaves a deep and resonating impression upon you,
Who brings happiness into your heart,
Who brings meaning into your life,
Then you will have found your Waifu.
ts fr wild

philbertman42

Level 137
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
@philbertman42 has school roleplay developed? Is it what young philbertman42 aspired for it to be?
I could create an hour long video essay on why I think this server does not live up to its potential and how things could be like 100 times better. Will I?

who knows

kustomzero

Level 130
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
This post absolutely reeks. If this thing spoke to me today, my response would earn me a permanent unappealable ban immediately.

This kid is such a loser, imagine being ashamed of your hobbies. "I'm not a weeaboo );" Brother you changed your name to WeeabooTrashlord shortly after making this, which remained your identity until 2021.

"You can shorten my name if it's confusing >//~//<" if you call me anything other than philbertman42 I will feed you feet first into a woodchipper. Don't know how to pronounce "Alimonino?" That's hilarious, keep saying it wrong, that's the best part of my name.

also @-kam I hate you for bumping this

It hurts me that this isn't even my worst post. I won't blame anyone for looking, but just know that I'm a changed man, and please don't judge me too hard.

Chitoge Kirisaki is still a top tier waifu though, Onodera stans stay losing L.
I say create another updated version of your intro! It is quite fascinating just coming to look back at your first intro especially with it being in 2016. Things have changed over time for sure.

philbertman42

Level 137
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
I say create another updated version of your intro! It is quite fascinating just coming to look back at your first intro especially with it being in 2016. Things have changed over time for sure.
why would i make another intro everybody already knows me
(anybody that doesn't know me does not qualify as a human in my eyes therefore there is no person on this planet who doesn't know philbertman42)

Users who are viewing this thread