players online

Denied ItsHauntingBTW//Doctor Application

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):

ItsHauntingBTW

What is your discord username?

Ghost_Narrator

Describe your activity on the server:

On a scale of one to ten, I’d say a solid seven. I juggle college and hopefully this new job I applied for. I am usually free around 6:30pm (EST) on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and the weekends. Some days I can get on pretty early, but that depends on my classes!

What is your timezone?:

EST (Eastern Standard Time)

List your current and past applications:

Accepted

My past applications have been all language applications. Russian, JSL (Japanese sign language), Spanish and my third language application was recently accepted!

List your current roles on the server:

Grade 12, high school student.
Animal, fox

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:

Most roleplay I have Done have all been on discord. Like being a story to life until I joined SRP. During Then, I’ve done school Roleplay, and GangRP and medical RP(when family, friends and pets were injured). I have done many P2l’s with friends for lore sessions and so on!

What is your motivation for applying?

My motivation for applying is to continue on my character’s lore and story line. But also because, I love to medical RP. As a medical student myself, I believe it would be a great opportunity to share what I know with others and to also expand my knowledge of Roleplay! Plus?, I’ve been wanting to apply for quite some time, but I’ve kept putting it off. But after finally gaining up the courage and some encouragement and cheering on from the friends I made on SRP, I finally decided to shoot my shot!

Which role are you applying for?
(Doctor or Psychiatrist):

The role I am applying for is the Doctor Role.

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?

My knowledge of Hospital work is still growing. Sometimes from movies, classes, my mother or researching for a Roleplay session. I always research. Most of my knowledge is in phlebotomy and stitches. Along with treating sprained, or broken injuries. When there were injuries during family campouts, my mother would show me how to treat a wound and that’s what got me into medical! But most of my knowledge is in phlebotomy as that is the job I am studying for in real life! But, I am still learning every day!

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?

Yes, I completely understand.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?

Yes, I understand.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?

Yes, I understand.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

Yes, I understand.

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:

Maliah Blythe Visha

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:

Female
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Character’s Age (if accepted):

24 years of age.

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):

Grade 12, High School Student.

Character’s Nationality:

Russian/Hispanic.

Character’s Marital Status:

Engaged.

Character’s Religious Denomination:

Greek Pagan

Character’s Spoken Languages:

Russian
JSL (Japanese sign Language)
Spanish

Backstory (100+ Words)

Born in Novosibirsk, Russia, it was quick when I was left at the orphanage by my mother in fear of raising a child on her own at such a young age. Leaving with me a letter from my father, and a pendant.
Over the years, I remained as the quiet kid. Families passed by me when they met other children due to how quiet and how I kept to myself. Not that I minded, around these times, I was teaching myself how to read, count and spell.
I then picked up the personality of a mother, due to how mature I seemed with the new kids and younger children. A motherly tone to my voice when I did speak and always offered to help change diapers, feed and change the children. I also offered to help clean and take care of things around the large building.
One day, a family came in all the way from Japan, visiting Russia for a family trip. The daughter they had brought along was deaf, but awfully sweet. When I saw how she communicated with her hands, I was intrigued and introduced herself to the girl.
This caught the parents attention and it wasn’t long until I was adopted into a new family. Happy and glad to have a place to belong, I quickly fitted into my new home, my new family. Even when we moved back to Karakura.

Some point during my middle school years, I took a health class that opened my eyes into medical schooling. My curiosity unlocked and ready to learn, to feed off information that is handed to me. Whether that be in books, papers, online research, it was mine to read and examine. The further I researched and the more I learned in highschool, the more intrigued I was. Especially when in a class, a teacher had asked all of the students what they wanted to do in the future and the idea of becoming a doctor really stuck with me.

Even to this day as a senior in highschool, my fiancé and I share an apartment with two others and our pet fox. But we have shelves filled with medical books that I tend to read in my spare time and every now and then, I catch my fiancé reading them too. And the things I learn always seem to help. Including how many times those in my family have ended up in the hospital, watching the nurses, and doctors do hands-on work has also helped me learn and understand what is needed. But this also gives me motivation.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?

(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)

Maliah is well known for doing stitches and researching Phlebotomy. For every wound that was given to her, a friend or family member, Maliah was always called first to make sure the wound wasn’t too severe to head to the hospital. A lot of the time, the wounds/slashes/cuts were small enough for an at home “doctoring”.
Maliah is someone who worries easily. Over a sc****, a bruise. But watching a family member bleed always got her to worry and her first thought was to bandage them and tidy them to give them a higher chance of surviving before taking them to the hospital. And after many incidents and her family telling her how and why, and finding out that some of her friends had been in gangs. She was always the one to call for stitches so no one was ever caught.
As for phlebotomy, Maliah chose to also study phlebotomy as she felt that this was a great way to save those who needed saving. Plus, being someone that another trusts to draw blood, do blood transfusions and ensure them with tests, was something that piqued her interest.
And a cool fact that she had learned is when they have more than enough blood type in storage, the extra blood is sent to forensics to train new hires!
She also started to focus on Phlebotomy and becoming a doctor to make sure her family is well taken care of. After spending most of her life in an orphanage, she never wanted that for her kids or family.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?

The Okinawa Prefectural Chubu Hospital Residency. Which is a 6 year program.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?

After years of researching and schooling, Maliah worked as a phlebotomist for a while before deciding to study further into the medical care system and deciding to further her knowledge in dealing with other ways of medicine. As in treating sprains, strains, broken bones, and surgery. She studied to be a CNA for about two years.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?

A bachelors in Medical laboratory Science and Medical technology and modern medicine, all of which she took in Kyoto, Japan.

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Maliah is a Young Woman of mixed Russian and Hispanic ethnicities. She stands at 5’6” and weighs about 165lbs. Her left eye is a light blue and her right eye is a forest green. Freckles decorate her skin along with vitiligo patches. Her hair is wavy and long, dyed to a Snow White and Fades to a very light gray. Maliah has a seraphim tattoo on her left thigh that peeks from the skirt of her dress. Angel wing carvings show on the back of her neck when she wears her hair up in a bun and a gold ring rests on her left ring finger, showing her engagement to Isaac Huxley-Togomi.

How does your character act on and off duty?

On duty//
Maliah would be very serious, but still hold a gentle demeanor as she always has. Having a calm composure not only helps a person focus but also puts the patient at ease when treating them. Her motherly personality would be in full effect along with knowing what her job is. Which is to assess, examine and properly treat and diagnose. Of course, while on duty, she works with other co-workers and still maintains a healthy, professional relationship with those she works with and offers to help if needed.
Maliah likes to always have something to do. Whether that be organizing, fixing storage, or helping those in need.

Off Duty// While off duty, Maliah will still hold a good profile as she works for the hospital and she is an adult with a family to provide for. Though it’ll show that she’s more relaxed and of a mother than a doctor. She tends to keep her family life with her family and her work life with her work. Which means when off duty, she will be spending most of her time with her fiancé and the family they share. She can also be seen walking around town with her pet fox, Yae. A family pet they’ve had since it was just a pup.
While off and on duty, Maliah’s personality doesn’t really change. But she won’t share certain things that happen at work or at home.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?

Maliah tends to work better with others. Sure, she can handle something on her own. But just the thought of someone else being around tends to help her mentally and emotionally. She’s dealt with several wounds and several other incidents alone, and it’s nothing she can’t handle. Though of course, if she were to need help, it doesn’t bother her to ask for help.

What plans does your character have for the future?

The future plans I have for my character is to have her in the medical field as that’s one of the reasons she was made, but also because she’s the first character I made when I joined. And to further her lore and to have character development is what I want to do with her. But also, for her and her fiancé to finally be able to start a family and legally adopt the kids that her fiancé has already adopted as a college student.
I might plan out more for Maliah, but as of now, I want to create a life for Maliah that I believe would be fun to take part in and Roleplay!

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?

I have been told that Maliah is seen as the ‘mom’ of the group and has a motherly aura around her no matter where she goes. A lot of the time, my friends call her ‘mama Mal’. She’s Seen has Kind and caring and understanding. A shoulder to lean on when days get rough. This doesn’t bother Maliah, it actually makes her very happy knowing that people and those of her family look up to her and feel safe around her. Knowing she is a safe place, is what she always wanted.
She’s never liked when people are afraid of her.
Though some days, after helping people carry their problems and solve them, it does tend to get a little heavy for Maliah. Though she seems to have no problem with it, this does tend to make her a little socially drained and she tends to get quiet for a few hours.
Maliah’s perception of herself is just as she wants it to be, which is motherly and safe and loved. Which is everything she’s gotten when getting engaged to her fiancé and becoming a part of the Huxley family.

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- A decisive factor that influences our decision is server reputation. We tend to pick players who have been on the server for a while and have a relatively clean history. One way to improve your reputation, and boost your chances of acceptance, is by applying to other factions/community teams.

- When applying for a faction, having detail is one of the best ways to show your interest to the higher-up team. We recommend that you spend more time adding detail to your application if you wish to apply again!

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 6pancake - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread