IGN (In-Game Name):

itsnotmeitsu

Discord Name & Tag:

itsnotmeitsuu

Which time zone are you in?

CST | Central Standard TIme

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:

Describe your activity on the server:

I consider myself an exceptionally active player within SchoolRP, where I eagerly log on for hours each day. Even during my logged-on sessions, I'm am rarely idle ('AFK'), preferring instead to constantly run around the town, engaging in various activities such as roleplaying scenarios or advancing my accounts attributes. Ever since I first joined SchoolRP's community back in July of 2023, I've maintained commitment to the game, rarely missing a day of play. My dedication has been constant, as I consistently prioritize logging onto SchoolRP as frequently as possible, eager to involve myself in more daily events

Here is my daily schedule:

DAY​
( OFFLINE )​
( ONLINE )​
BREAK​
( ONLINE )​
BREAK​
( ONLINE )​
( OFFLINE )​
Sunday​
2:00 AM - OFFLINE​
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM​
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM​
1:00 PM - 6:00 PM​
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM​
7:00 PM - ONLINE​
ONLINE - 9:30​
Monday​
OFFLINE/SCHOOL​
SCHOOL​
N/A​
SCHOOL​
4:30 PM - ONLINE​
ONLINE​
ONLINE - 9:30 PM​
Tuesday​
OFFLINE/SCHOOL​
SCHOOL​
N/A​
SCHOOL​
ONLINE​
Wednesday​
OFFLINE/SCHOOL​
SCHOOL​
N/A​
SCHOOL​
ONLINE​
Thursday​
OFFLINE/SCHOOL​
SCHOOL​
N/A​
SCHOOL​
ONLINE​
Friday​
OFFLINE/SCHOOL​
SCHOOL​
N/A​
SCHOOL​
ONLINE​
ONLINE - 2:00 AM​
Saturday​
2:00 AM - OFFLINE​
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM​
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM​
2:00 PM - 6:00 PM​
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM​
7:00 PM - ONLINE​
ONLINE - 2:00 AM​

BREAKS ARE NOT GUARANTEED!

These times are based off school weeks and weekends, they may also change depending on the events I have during the day. They change often to where I gain more time to log on.

What is your motivation for applying?:

I have a deep passion for helping others in emergencies. I have an extreme desire to serve the community and ensure its safety and also security. Joining KPD is not just a job but a commitment to the well-being of others. It’s a task to uphold the laws and order. I am also motivated by the opportunity to create a positive impact and help ensure justice for individuals who violate all laws in Karakura. It’s a chance to make a difference in the lives of those around me. The opportunity to apply for the KPD fills me with genuine excitement and gratitude. I see joining KPD as a giant step forward toward goals and long-term careers in law enforcement or fields that work with the law.

Beyond the initial application, I take on a firm ambition to pursue a career in law enforcement, aiming to eventually become an officer in my state's police department, even outside of this application, my goals extend further. This ambition isn't passing interest; it's a desired goal that I'm determined to achieve through hard work and unwavering commitment to the values of service. I am genuinely interested in working with law enforcement, as well as seeing the police department as a platform to engage with the community and build positive relationships.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

Police job entails a wide range of tasks aimed at ensuring public safety, enforcing the law, and improving the well-being of the community. Officers are responsible for enforcing laws, investigating crimes, and preventing criminal behavior via preventative measures and patrols. They respond to crises, help individuals in need, and work with the community to foster trust and resolve problems. Police officers must have a varied skill set, which includes good communication, critical thinking, and crisis response ability. They operate inside legal frameworks, following processes and regulations to protect the integrity of their acts and the court system. Police employment is both tough and rewarding, requiring dedication, ethics, and a genuine desire to serve and protect the community.

EQUIPMENT KARAKURA POLICE USE
BATONHANDCUFFSRADIOTASER (STUN BLASTER)BREATHALYZERPEPPER SPRAYTRANQUILIZERRIOT SHIELD
Used to seize target

2 K.O hits

Can be mugged from hands

2 BLOCKS RANGE

All officers have access to this weapon
Used to detain or restrain hands

Need to action to use

Not able to mug

1 BLOCK RANGE

All Officers have access to this piece of equipment
Used to contact other officers

Requires blunt/sharp weapon to destroy

Not able to mug

All officers have access to this piece of equipment
Used to prevent target from moving

8 BLOCK RANGER

Not able to mug

Used to confirm how drunk an individual is

Not able to mug

Accuracy depends on proximity with KPD station

All officers have access to this item
Used to temporarily blind target

2 BLOCK RANGE

Not able to mug

Requires an action and successful roll

Used to neutralize threats

30 BLOCK RANGE

Only Sergeants and detectives have access to this item
Used to protect officers

1 BLOCK RANGE

All officers can use this item

GAS MASKCROWBARLUMINOL SPRAYDISPOSABLE GLOVESFINGERPRINT SCANNERFIRST-AID KITBODY CAMERA

A police-issued gas mask used to protect themselves from biological threats.

Can be mugged with an action and successful roll
Police Corporals have access to this item

Issued to police to pry open doors and containers

Can be mugged with an action and successful roll

Used to reveal blood on surfaces

ItemRP

Non-fingerprint-proof gloves worn by officers

ItemRP

Used to scan suspects fingerprints and determine if fingerprint sample matches

ItemRP

Used for when EMS is not available.

Grants 5 additional minutes to bleed-out timer

ItemRP

Records video footage

Not able to be removed but can be destoryed

ItemRP

RANKS
(LISTED IN ORDER)
Cadet​
When you become a cadet, you'll undergo physical and mental training to prepare you for the challenges of law enforcement work. You'll learn how to handle various situations, from routine traffic stops to emergency responses. During your training, you'll also have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience through simulations, ride-alongs with experienced officers, and possibly internships or field placements. These experiences will help you apply what you've learned in a real-world setting. Once you successfully complete your training program and any required certification exams, you'll typically be sworn in as a fully trained officer and begin your career in law enforcement.​
Patrol Officer​
Patrol officers take on an important role in ensuring the safety and security of communities. Their responsibilities encompass a wide range of duties aimed at preserving public order and upholding the law. Patrol officers serve as the frontline defenders of public safety, entrusted with the critical task of maintaining order, enforcing laws, and safeguarding property within their designated jurisdiction. They diligently patrol their assigned areas, employing various means of transportation such as foot patrols, bicycles, or patrol vehicles, to effectively monitor their surroundings and promptly respond to any incidents or emergencies that may arise.​
Corporal​
In law enforcement agencies, such as police departments, corporals may hold a supervisory position within the patrol division or other units. They often serve as team leaders or shift supervisors, providing guidance and direction to officers under their command. Corporals may also be tasked with handling administrative duties, conducting performance evaluations, and assisting in training programs. They are responsible for leading small teams of soldiers or overseeing specific tasks or operations within their unit.​
Sergeant​
Sergeants require strong leadership skills, effective communication abilities, and a commitment to serving and protecting the community. Sergeants play a vital role in ensuring the efficiency, effectiveness, and integrity of law enforcement operations and contribute significantly to the overall success of their department.​
Lieutenant​
Lieutenants take on an important role in the supervision and management of police operations, ensuring that officers and detectives have the support, guidance, and resources they need to effectively serve and protect the community. They serve as leaders and role models within their units, upholding the highest standards of professionalism, integrity, and ethical conduct.​
Captain​
Captains take on an important role in the leadership and management of a police force, ensuring the efficient and effective delivery of law enforcement services within their assigned division or bureau. They possess extensive experience, expertise, and leadership skills, allowing them to effectively manage complex law enforcement challenges and lead their teams with integrity and professionalism.​
Commissioner​
The highest ranking official, Commissioners take on primary responsibility for the performance and conduct of the department. They must lead with integrity, professionalism, and a commitment to serving and protecting the community. Commissioners face the challenge of balancing the needs and expectations of various stakeholders while ensuring that the police force operates in accordance with the law and upholds the highest standards of accountability and transparency.​

DETECTIVE DIVISION
(LISTED IN ORDER)
Detective Constable​
Detective Constables take on an important role in the investigative process, working carefully to solve crimes, bring criminals or targets to justice, and provide closure to victims and their families. They possess specialized skills, training, and experience that enable them to conduct thorough and effective investigations while upholding the principles of justice and fairness.
Detective Sergeant​
Detective Sergeants take on an important role in the investigative process, providing leadership, guidance, and expertise to their team of detectives. They ensure that investigations are conducted professionally and ethically, with a focus on solving crimes, bringing perpetrators to justice, and serving the needs of victims and their families.
Detective Inspector​
Detective Inspectors lead a team of detectives within their unit or division. They provide direction, guidance, and support to ensure that investigations are conducted effectively and efficiently.
Detective Chief Inspector​
Detective Chief Inspectors provide strategic leadership and direction to investigative units within a police force. They develop and implement strategies, policies, and initiatives to address emerging crime trends and priorities
Detective Superintendent​
A Detective Superintendent is a senior leadership position within a police force, typically overseeing multiple units or divisions within the investigative branch. Detective Superintendents take on an important role in the leadership and management of criminal investigations within a police force. They possess extensive experience, expertise, and leadership skills, allowing them to effectively manage complex investigations, coordinate resources, and lead their teams with integrity and professionalism.

KARAKURA LAWS AND REGULATIONS
(INCLUDES OFFENSES AND FELONIES)

FELONY NAME​
DESCRIPTION​
EXAMPLE​
Loitering​
Act of staying on a property operated by an individual, extended past welcome.​
A group of teenagers hanging around near the entrance of a store without any purpose or intention to enter. This behavior continues for an extended period,and it appears or becomes clear they are loitering​

Jaywalking​
Act of crossing the street without a crosswalk.​
You're jaywalking because you're crossing the street in a way that ignores traffic laws and regulations.​

Harassment​
The act of harassing or disturbing an individual in any way, shape or form against their will.​
A colleague has been constantly making comments about your appearance, invades your personal boundaries or space, and repeatedly asks you out on dates despite your rejections​

Illegitimate Possession of Bats/Ballistic masks​
The act of having possession of a ballistic mask or bat whilst you have a felonious record.​
A cop finds you in powerplant, you are immediately told to face the wall and get searched. The cop finds a bat and balli on you, but it is clear you have a felony listed on your criminal record.​

Defamation​
The act of damaging someone else's reputation with slander.​
You hear about a rumor being spread from a customer. They are telling other customers and other businesses that you've been cutting corners and ignoring health regulations, causing some people to avoid your bakery and damaging your reputation in the community.​

Criminal Intimidation​
Making verbal, physical or criminal threats toward a person.​
You are in powerplant and someone asks for you to pass them 5,000 yen. You politely say no and they offer a verbal threat.​

Blackmail​
The act of forcing someone to do a specific action(s) by using threats.​
You did something embarrassing and your friend caught it on camera. They then use that evidence to force you to do certain things for them.​
Possession of Unprescribed medication​
The act of possessing any sort of medical item without a required prescription​
You are holding a crutch for your friend, but then they leave you alone with it. An officer asks you to see a prescription for the crutch but you don't have any sort of prescription.​

FELONY NAME
DESCRIPTION​
EXAMPLE
Irresponsible Driving​
The act of driving recklessly, most likely the wrong side of the road or doing U-turn in the middle of a roadway​
-​
Bribery​
The crime of an individual attempting to prevent the work of an officer through bribery.​
An officer stops you because you you were driving on the wrong side of the road, you offer the officer 1 million yen to let you off the hook​
Underage Possession of Alcohol​
The crime of an individual below the legal age actively or previously possessing alcohol​
You are drinking but not of the legal age to do so.​
Possession of Fake Identification​
The crime of an individual possessing a forged or otherwise tampered piece of government identification.​
You use an I.D. which has your first name and then a fake last name, to buy alcohol or bypass your criminal record.​
Disorderly Conduct​
The crime of behaving in a disruptive manner to themselves or others in public. In regards to yelling, a fine will only be put in place for yelling in a neighborhood or apartment complex​
You continuously yell in a neighborhood or complex after being told to stop by a government official, they then fine you for yen after this.​
Disrespect Toward a Government Official​
The act of acting unlawfully disrespecting an on-duty government official.​
You continuously insult a government official such as an officer, they then fine you for yen for this.​
Public Intoxication​
The act of being drunk in a public region.​
You show up in plaza while you are intoxicated, an officer finds you and fines you yen.​
Failure to possess an I.D.​
Failure to show one's I.D. car to a Government official when asked. Only applicable to individuals who are 16 or older.​
You are asked for an I.D. after doing something illegal. You fail to have an I.D. on you or show any form of identification. From there on the offer may fine you for yen.​

FELONY OR MISDEMEANOR​
OFFENSE NAME​
DESCRIPTION​
EXAMPLE​
FELONY​
Kidnapping with a vehicle​

The action of abducting someone against their will and/or holding them captive using a vehicle.​
You drag someone out of plaza and shove them into your car. You then lock the doors and keep them inside while you drive off somewhere else.​
FELONY​
Evasion with a vehicle​
The act of driving away from a law enforcement after being flagged during the performance of their duty.​
You are pulled over by an officer though you drive away to avoid said officer. If you are caught you will then be jailed.
MISDEMEANOR​
Street racing​
The illegal form of auto racing that occurs on a public road.​
You line up your car with another person, from there you then beginning driving as fast as possible practically racing against them.​
MISDEMEANOR​
DWI (Driving while intoxicated)
DUI (Driving under the influence)​
The act of driving an automobile while under the influence of alcohol.​
You are caught driving while drunk, an officer pulls you over and take out their breathalyzer to check your drunk percentage. If you are drunk you are then jailed

FELONY OR MISDEMEANOR​
OFFENSE NAME​
DESCRIPTION​
EXAMPLE​
Felony​
Animal Murder​
An intentional act of killing any animals, this includes domesticated animals as well as wild animals​
-​
Felony​
Animal Abuse​
The illegal practice of using an animal as a target for physical assault​
-​
Misdemeanor​
Illegal possession of an animal​
An act of abducting an animal that is does not belong to oneself​
You see an animal with a collar and a nametag along with an address and number, you ignore it and take it off and bring the animal to your house to keep.​

FELONY OR MISDEMEANOR​
CRIME​
DESCRIPTION​
EXAMPLE​
FELONY​
Tampering with Government Equipment​
An act of tampering with government equipment to make alterations​
-​
FELONY​
Illegal Services​
Advertised services that are deemed as unlawful.​
You see a couple of minors and you happen to be carrying alcohol and in need of yen. You walk up to them and sell them a couple of bottles.​
MISDEMEANOR​
Theft/Scamming​
An illegal act of taking another individual's possession either through force or fraud.​
You see a couple of little kids, they look gullable. You walk up to them and tell them you will sell them a smart phone for 40,000 yen, but once received the 40,000 yen you run off with the phone and the 40,000 yen​
MISDEMEANOR​
Restraining Order Violation​
Unlawfully violating the terms of an approved restraining order​
You are told you stay 40 feet away from a victim, yet you keep trying to interact with them.​
MISDEMEANOR​
Obstruction of Justice​
An act of interfering with an officer's duties by physically or verbally obstructing their task.​
-​
MISDEMEANOR​
False Reporting​
The act of creating a false statement that is given to a criminal investigation​
-​

FELONY OR MISDEMEANOR​
CRIME​
DESCRIPTION​
EXAMPLE​
MISDEMEANOR​
Vandalism​
Causing deliberate destruction/damage to a public or private property​
You spray paint a spot on the side of shopping districts walls, leaving a mark for others to clean up​
MISDEMEANOR​
Evasion​
The act of escaping or running from an officer while being instructed to 'HALT' or 'Face the Wall'​
You get caught spray painting a wall, an officer tells you to face the wall and instead of listening for their instructions you dip from the scene.​
MISDEMEANOR​
Trespassing​
The unlawful act of entering someones property without authority​
You are told to leave an apartment in complex H you don't listen and continue to step further into the apartment.​
MISDEMEANOR​
Resisting Arrest​
The act of obstructing or resisting being detained or arrested​
You are having cuffs placed around your wrist, though before they can close the cuffs you resist with violence.​
MISDEMEANOR​
Misuse of 110's hotline​
The act of calling 110 for no purpose or for something unrelated to an emergency​
You dial 110 on your phone and ask for them to deliver you pizza to your apartment for a party.​

FELONY OR MISDEMEANOR​
CRIME​
DESCRIPTION​
EXAMPLE​
FELONY​
Assault with a Deadly Weapon​
Using a blunt weapon on another individual with the purpose of causing harm​
-​
FELONY​
Assault on a Government Official​
Intentional purpose of causing harm on a government official​
-​
FELONY​
Assault with a Weapon​
Using a non-blunt weapon on another individual with the purpose of causing harm​
-​
FELONY​
Kidnapping​
Action of abducting another individual against their will​
-​
MISDEMEANOR​
Assault​
Creating a physical fight with someone without permission​
-​

FELONY OR MISDEMEANOR​
CRIME​
DESCRIPTION​
EXAMPLE​
FELONY​
Tax Evasion​
The act of evading taxes issues with a notice from the Government​
-​
FELONY​
Government Corruption​
Affiliation between a government official and a member of a criminal organization​
A corrupted officer teaming up with a criminal for both benefits of their own​
FELONY​
Government Misconduct​
Failing to follow government guidelines, trainings or dutings that result in another individual being harmed​
-​
MISDEMEANOR​
Government Negligence​
Unintentional OR Intentional failure to follow government guidelines, trainings or duties​
-​

FELONY OR MISDEMEANOR​
CRIME​
DESCRIPTION​
EXAMPLE​
FELONY​
Weapon trafficking​
An illegal act of selling or giving out illegal weaponry​
You sell someone a bat between two buildings anonymously​
FELONY​
Hostage Taking​
Taking a hostage into your possession and demanding a ransom of yen​
You are with-holding a young woman from her family and demand 1,000,000 to return her​
FELONY​
Gang Affiliation​
The act of being a part of a group of people who commit illegal acts against the community​
-​
FELONY​
Possession of Illegal Weaponry​
Unlawful possession of an illegal weapon that is capable of extreme harm​
-​
FELONY​
Breaking and Entering​
Committing damage to a private property allowing yourself to enter​
-​

FELONY OR MISDEMEANOR​
CRIME​
DESCRIPTION​
EXAMPLE​
FELONY​
Capital Murder​
Deliberate killing of a government official​
-​
FELONY​
First Degree Murder​
Deliberate killing of another individual that is planned beforehand​
-​
FELONY​
Second Degree Murder​
Deliberate killing of another individual that is not planned beforehand​
-​
FELONY​
Manslaughter​
The killing of another individual in which the attacker acted without intent to kill​
-​
FELONY​
Conspiracy to Commit Murder or Major injury​
The intentional Act of placing hits or other third parties to commit murder or major assault on an individual on the target​
-​

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

Karakura Police Department is is crucial to SchoolRP for maintaining balance within the community. Having a stable police department helps maintain order by enforcing rules and regulations within the community. This is to make sure that everyone listens to the established guidelines and behaves appropriately, reducing the chaos or disruptive behavior. For example in a criminal roleplay there may be certain conflicts being played out. The role and responsibility of the Karakura police department is to create structure as well as solving any conflicts happening in the roleplay. Officers can be notified with a call and respond to the scene to stop the problem. The police department can provide players with support in a roleplay, such as responding to calls, offering guidance on procedures with safety, or helping out with the community in roleplay.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
I acknowledge that if training is held whilst I am online, I am needed to attend and that it is mandatory. Training is crucial when it comes to the police force for it helps us train for certain situations or combat.​

What's your character's full name?:
"My full name is, Tao Juu."
How old is your character (if accepted)?:
"I'm 27 years of age."
What are your character's gender and pronouns?:
"I'm a male and I would prefer you use he and him pronouns for me."
Please select your highest academic role at the time of writing this application:
Grade-12
What languages does your character know besides Japanese?:
"I speak three languages fluently which happen to be Spanish, Russian and German."
Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

1713830922235.png
Tao Juu is visually appealing and attracts attention everywhere he goes. His face was framed by his soft, gingerbread-colored hair, which looked to be styled in a casual yet slightly stylish fashion. His healthy, olive-toned complexion was adorned with freckles on his nose and cheeks, providing his rugged looks a pleasant touch. Holding a book full of background and stories, his tired jade eyes piercing like emeralds in the sun. Standing at an amazing 6'4'' tall, he radiated confidence and strength with his muscular frame hidden beneath well-fitting clothes. Tao Juu has a striking overall look that perfectly combines elegance and tough masculinity.
How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?

"Overall, I believe that I strike a good mix between professionalism and approachability in a variety of settings, making a good impression everywhere I go."

PROFESSIONAL SETTING:
"I display a strong work ethic, paying close attention to detail, and displays professionalism and competence in a professional situation. I speak very clearly as well as confidently, carrying myself with authority and grace, and he interacts with individuals and coworkers with respect. I take an organized approach to tasks, carefully examining the situation at hand and concluding to informed choices. As well as consistently meet deadlines, is reliable, and accomplish my responsibilities with effort and commitment. Additionally shows outstanding cooperation skills, engaging with others to contribute smart ideas.''
CASUAL SETTING:
"In casual scenario I display a relaxed, easygoing attitude which allows individuals to feel at ease around around me. With an excellent sense of humor and an honest desire to get to know others, I absolutely enjoy interacting with friends and acquaintances. I think of myself as a kind and sociable person who can easily makes connections with people. Whether they are meeting for coffee with coworkers after work or attending social events. Despite projecting an air of confidence, I try to be presented as modest and grounded, showing love and respect to everyone."

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?

"I actually values the idea of working with coworkers highly. I believe that working with coworkers not only assists with efficiency, but also allows for individuals to put their unique strengths and skills to achieve common objectives. I can recognize that not everything can be accomplished alone, that you will always need a coworker to help out or work together with in order to accomplish more than just outstanding goals. I also understand the importance of using available resources and talents to overcome challenges effectively. In my personal perspective I not only sees coworkers as just that, but as allies and partners in the pursuit. While I understand the importance of using available resources and talents to overcome challenges effectively. I value mutual respect, open communication and trust within his coworkers. Going on, I sees working with his coworkers and allies as an opportunity for personal and professional growth."

What's your character's backstory?
Only the Beginning
In 1990, Mei Asuma, an exquisite young woman, was living in Osaka, a city in Japan. Asuma was recognized as one of the sweetest individuals in the community, often helping visitors and making sure everyone she met left with a lovely impression of her. She had always considered herself in an innocent situation. She finished her job, got back home, cleaned, and went to rest. This was her cycle, therefore she expected nothing different as she went for her early morning exercise before work. Her keys collapsed out of her pocket and onto the street as she made her way across it. The woman was distracted and paused to pick them up, unaware that a vehicle was swiftly taking an illegal turn. She was only picking up her keys at the time. The next thing she knew, someone was grabbing her into an intense bear hug and tossing her to the side, yet a firm palm covering her head as the car sped by. Mei couldn't comprehend what had happened until the man drew away from her. Takai Juu, an amazing and respectable young guy around her age, stood in front of her. Asuma felt terrible since this man had saved her life as a result of her small mistake. Moving to the curb, she felt that bringing him a drink would be the most appropriate way to express her gratitude. One drink resulted in a walk in the park. After exchanging information, they agreed to meet again the following week. Then their weekly meets grew into regular visits, and they couldn't stay apart.

Takai Juu asked for Mei Asuma to start dating himself one month after they met on that memorable day. He had sincerely believed that the gods had sent him an angel, and he felt pulled to her very being. She was nice, thoughtful, brave, and everything he had ever wished for in a woman. By September, Takai knew he wanted to marry her. She was everything to him—and more. Even if they had just met that summer, he knew he'd never find anyone like her. She was the honey to his tea, the icing to his cake, and the lady who carved a hole in his heart and stayed there. He asked her to marry him. The moment was the entire world: casual but strangely lovely. The couple went for their morning stroll as usual, but instead of heading down the street, Takai led Mei to their neighborhood park. He suggested they take a break as the sun rose in the distance, so Mei sat by a tree with a water bottle, gazing up at the guy she adored. Takai took out a little, velvety-red box and knelt to one knee. Mei felt her heart skip a beat. Here he was, the man of her dreams, kneeling with a ring delicately placed in the hands that had once saved her and a tearful smile on his lips. How could she reject him?

Mei Asuma inherited Takai Juu's surname on December 3rd, 1991. The wedding was filled with heartfelt shouts from family, friends, and even passers-by on the street. Everyone recognized that they were unique. There were no protests or conflicts, and the wedding was straight out of a storybook. After exchanging vowels and signing legal paperwork, Mei Juu moved in with her husband and decided to work from home. She was an artist with a love of landscapes, and he was happiest when his wife was. He worked hard to provide a safe haven for the two, while she worked hard to earn large amounts of yen every month from her art. The newlyweds were already well-off.

By 1997, the couple lived in a modern, paid-off house in Osaka, Japan. The Juu's had agreed that home would always be where they were raised, despite their desire to explore the world. Takai grew excited when Mei announced to her husband that they were expecting a child. He did everything he could to prepare for the new kid in their lives. Over the next nine months, he would set up a new room in the house, take time off work to care for his wife, cook, clean, and even handle any difficult situations so she didn't have to. They had neighbors come over while he was working to keep her company, a doctor on standby who could come to their house at any moment, and even made sure Takai's supervisor knew that if he received a phone call from his wife or neighbors, it would take first place. Mei Juu lived appropriately during her pregnancy. Her husband's jokes amused her, but she appreciated his loving support and care. She focused on her kid and the art she created to pass the time, finding herself in good company even in her darkest moments. She couldn't recall a single occasion during her pregnancy when she was anxious, arguing, or hurt. When Tao Juu was born in October, his parents were too prepared. They had him in the hospital closest to their home, with a doctor who had been there since Mei became pregnant, and Takai's work had already been completed. They returned home that night with a joyful baby boy who already conversed his way into their hearts.

The next few months were tough on the new parents. Their support from each other and their friends helped them get through the endless hours and constant tears. They never thought about giving up their child because throughout it all, the baby showed obvious excitement in seeing his parents—even after the worst of it. Despite the fact that the family was new, it quickly developed into a healthy home. Before the couple knew it, everything was returned to normal with a new member to the family. Takai returned to work after his paternity leave expired, and Mei resumed painting with her son at home to keep herself company. By the time Tao was a year old, they had settled into a wonderful routine. Takai would return home to eat supper with his family while admiring Mei's work on her current painting piece. Mei would cook and clean whenever she got the chance. On Fridays, they would snuggle on the couch and watch a movie.

The family's lifestyle became stronger and more cohesive as the weeks and years went. By the age of three, Tao was walking and talking quicker than anybody else his age in the neighborhood. By the age of four, he was joining his mother in her painting studio and reading picture books. Tao was a timid youngster. He was constantly inquisitive about his parents, asking questions and doing unexpected things to make them happy. In public, however, the little child would hide behind the two and avoid looking anyone in the eyes. Despite this, he was an outstanding child. One day, his mother observed that his son was watching a little children's program called Ultraman. When Takai returned home that night, she saw his interest in something and mentioned it to him. The two decided to acquire him toys and equipment for the new program he had grown really hooked on.

Takai was diagnosed with CVD, or Cardiovascular Disease. In more specific words, his father suffered from a condition called congestive heart failure. Because of his disdain for his health as a result of his wife's condition during and after her pregnancy, he was diagnosed much later than he should have been. The doctors vowed to fight hard, but he probably didn't have much time left. Takai didn't notify his family about this. He was certain that everything would be OK, and with his wife at home caring for the bright young son who lit up the room when he arrived, he couldn't bring himself to. He returned home that day and lied to her for the first time since they married. Takai would hide his medicine from his family and go about his life as if nothing had happened. With their kid nearby, the family continued to enjoy their joyful life.

Tao’s Resilience
When Tao Juu was six years old, Mei and Takai sent their shy but curious boy off to his first year of school. It was difficult for him to start over in a new environment with individuals he had never met before. He spent the first hour of school quietly, too afraid of himself and the world around him to interact with his classmates and kind teachers. It was when a little child named Kaneshiro Arisu, or Kane for short, approached him. The two hit it up right away, since both were young boys in the same homeroom and shared the limited edition Ultraman rucksack. Their great pleasure and joy over this common passion served as the foundation for a lovely friendship. When Tao returned home, he was overjoyed to tell his mother and father about his new friend. With school papers in one hand and the backpack in the other, he joined his parents and spent the entire journey home discussing Kaneshiro and the classes he took. By the next day, the small kid was overjoyed with school and, with a hug, he left his parents to join his new buddy.

Tao and Kaneshiro became closer over the school year as Tao developed an interest in law. In his spare time, he would watch police shows and be amazed at how different codes might be used. When he finished his homework, he watched films on jails and judicial systems, which his parents allowed him to do. Of course, his mother was first worried. Is a small child interested in such shows? She didn't want him to miss out on the opportunity he had as a child, so she took him and Kaneshiro to a meet-and-greet where the creator of the show, Ultraman, would come. His mother's support, combined with his father's understanding and encouragement, reinforced the family tie. Tao adored it all. He was able to visit the man who developed his favorite program with his closest friend and mother, as well as watch police officers do their duties at the event's gates and purchase more limited edition products for the whole event. Tao described his visit as something out of a novel. Despite this, he wanted to remember his father, so when the little boy's mother gave him a 20,000 yen allowance to spend, he picked a miniature Ultraman keychain that his father could attach to his work keys.

When the group returned home that weekend, Tao joyfully gave his father the gift he had received. When Mei described the circumstances, Takai smiled at his kid and took the keychain, adding it to his own. He then hugged his wife and child tightly, saying words of affection and love as the father burst into tears. Tao had never seen his father sob. Tao was left feeling confused and concerned by his father's unexpected display of emotion. Did his father not enjoy the gift? Was anything wrong? This encounter was a turning point in their relationship, improving their knowledge of one another. He understood that, while his father appeared to be strong, intellectual, and always there for his family, the opposite was also true. Tao realized that his family had made him an emotionally stronger man, which further increased his appreciation for his father.

Takai smiled gently and kissed young Tao on the cheek. He brushed his son's hair and headed to the kitchen, where he had prepared their family meal before they arrived home. That night, the family ate supper and agreed that, even though it wasn't Friday, they'd watch the latest episode of Ultraman together before the new week started. After that, Tao and Kane returned to school, and both of them became closer over time. By the time summer arrived, the best buddies were nearly inseparable. Tao would frequently persuade his parents to allow him to spend a day or two at Kaneshiro's home, and Kane would generally accompany Tao home for sleepovers. Even after a hectic summer, the two were rarely apart. Aside from the occasional petty argument, Kaneshiro might have passed for Tao's brother. When school resumed, the two were surrounded by peers and made new acquaintances.

By the age of nine, Juu had overcome his shyness and was frequently surrounded by friends and relatives. He was not frightened to express himself and continued to study hard while watching Ultraman and Police documentaries. When his mother saw his interest in the law was only rising, she accompanied him and Kaneshiro, who may as well have been family by now, to a history museum. Tao enjoyed every second of it. He took notes on important historical events to examine later, as well as the stimulating views of models and artifacts left in situ to recall long ago. By the time they left that day, Mei knew her kid would be asking to return soon. Kaneshiro was also pleased, despite not being particularly interested in history, to see his friend so engaged in global history. Tao nearly skipped the entire way home.

Till Death do Us Part
When Tao was 10 years old, his life took a turn for the worst. At the start of the new academic year, he learned that his best buddy was leaving the country. Kaneshiro's father's job had been moved to a location in the United States and Kane would be departing within a week. Tao hardly had time to say goodbye to his friend of nearly six years before his year got worse. His father died one month later of Congestive Heart Failure, a condition he had been privately diagnosed with for five years prior. The loss was unexpected for the family, and it hit Mei like a train. The now-widowed mother was in a downward spiral, with despair taking over her head for the first several weeks after his death. She was hardly able to keep herself together enough to attend his burial, so she depended significantly on the kindness of her neighbors and friends to care for her son.

Tao Juu felt lost. His mother had unintentionally distanced herself from him during the last few weeks. He didn't attend school, answer any of Kaneshiro's letters in the mail, or even watch the shows he used to enjoy. It wasn't until Mei began to compose herself that she realized how drastically her son's attitude had shifted. It saddened her to see him like this, and she felt she had failed her son in a time of need. One day, the mother took Tao to the family couch and sat with him, taking up a remote and turning on Ultraman. When Tao grumbled about being too old for such a show, she handed Takai his old keys, which still contained the mini-Ultraman figure. Tao went silent, looking at the keys in his hands through tears in his eyes. Mei, too, teared up, muttering an apology to her son as she spoke slowly, words that Tao would never forget.

"I apologize, my dear. I am here for you. I will always be strong for you."

That night, the two sat on the couch and watched a children's show together until they fell asleep. The next morning, Tao awoke in his bed to the fragrance of freshly made pancakes. He came downstairs to see his mother looking for work in the newspaper while cooking pancakes and talking on the phone. She smiled at her son, which no one had done since Takai died, and motioned for him to take a slice. Tao felt motivated that day. His mother had been completely silent in her room the day before, having invited a friend over to cook breakfast. Now here she was, humming to herself in the kitchen, trying hard to keep their lives going despite someone's absence. Instead of grabbing a pancake, Tao dashed back up the stairs and changed into his school clothes. When he returned downstairs, Mei had lunch ready for him, as well as an apple to snack on on the road. As he took the apple, the small kid vowed himself that he would also be strong for his mother.

Our Separate Paths
Seven months into living in Karakura, near Tao's birthday, things changed again. Tao was heading home from school when he saw officers outside his apartment complex. Stopping in confusion at their request, they informed him that the level would be off bounds for a few hours due to a hidden investigation. Concerned, Tao addressed the officer and explained how he lived there. One of them, a female officer with blonde hair, took out her radio and mumbled something. Juu felt his heart sink in his chest. Something was odd about the whole event. His mother had not returned his messages on the way home, and the day had been unusually quiet. Even the birds became quiet when the woman's face fell.

Tao's fears were validated. His mother, Mei Juu, was killed that day. He lurched backwards somewhat as an officer swiftly grabbed him and carefully guided him to their truck while wrapping a blanket around his shoulders. The blonde cop attempted to distract him while the paramedics rolled out his mother, but he caught a glimpse of her. His entire wall crumbled as he got up and raced to his mother's side. He yelled for her, screaming more than he had ever done in his life as his knees weakened. Tao Juu, now orphaned, cried by his mother's side until four officers had to take him away. The fourteen-year-old fought and wailed until his mother was completely out of sight, at which point he felt his world shatter. While the cops were making calls, Tao remained completely silent. In a single second, he'd lost all he knew and loved. The teenager was in a new city, with few friends and no family to support him. He had nothing.

The following month was difficult for Tao. He could only focus on education because of the money left to him in his mother and father's wills, as well as the generous landlord who reduced the rent amount due to his weakness to move out. Living in the home where his mother was murdered became a daily reminder to Tao of what the world was like and why it needed to change. He made a commitment to himself on the night her life was snatched. He pledged to bring justice to her and hunt the cruel killers who had taken his mother from him.

Tao kept her ring on his keys and remembered his father's swear that he would become the finest man he could be, including doing his part to help put the world on the right track. Tao never wanted anyone to suffer through the agony he did when his mother died. He concentrated on his academics to become an officer, and in his spare time, he worked hard on looking into his mother's case. By the time he was sixteen, he had almost memorized Karakura's laws and the names of those who had entered the apartment complex on the night of the crime.

Tao's Comeback
The rest of Tao Juu's high school years were filled with conflicting yet powerful emotions. He found himself avoiding the cycle that many kids his age fall into, such as dating and participating in sports, and instead concentrating on his mother's loss and his goal to become an officer. He had a few friends who kept him out of the apartment on occasion to ensure that he had some pleasure in his life, but other from that, the guy turned exceedingly pale as a result of the amount of time he spent at home. However, he always went outside on one day of the month. He always made it a point to visit a museum in the middle of the month, on a Saturday, regardless of what else he had planned. Whether in Karakura or the mainland, he wanted to continue the ritual he had started with his mother, and he frequently brought a friend. It may have been personal, but if his mother were still alive, he knew she would want him to be sociable. Shutting himself off from the world was the last thing his parents would have wanted for him, and Tao wanted to ensure he led a life they could be proud of.

The dedicated student had a pleasantly joyful 18th birthday. A classmate learned that his birthday was approaching and prepared a surprise party with his friends to guarantee that the student with the best score in their class had a good time on his special day. When it was Tao's turn to remain after school and tidy the classroom, he saw that each desk contained a photo of his mother, a candle, and handwritten comments from each student. He was well-known at school for being a helpful kid. If people had been around him, there would have been no bullying since the pupils were afraid of the guy who had left his mark on their school. He was regarded as an inspiration, and each pupil had a unique positive tale to share about him. When he discovered the letters and candle, the school lights flashed back on, and his friends came with grins, chuckles, and lots of gifts to exchange. Tao was greeted in a hug, and as he glanced down at the photo of his mother in his palm, he started crying. Similar like when he was younger, he discovered that the elderly guy who had held his family together even after death was still influencing him that day. Tao burst into tears for a minute or two while his classmates cheered. Even then, Tao felt his mother and father's presence among the students, classmates, and friends he had met over the years.

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?
"In Karakura, as in many other regions, there may be specific regulations regarding the possession of knives, particularly those that are considered dangerous or are intended for use as weapons. So my final answer would be that carrying a pocket knife is illegal in Karakura."
Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription

• Paracetamol [MEDICATION] - Paracetamol is used to relieve any pain, though it is only temporary.
• Cough Syrup [MEDICATION] - Cough syrup is a liquid medicine that you swallow that relieves an irritated/sore throat. It can also be used for treating colds
• Wooden Cane [PHYSICAL ITEM] - A wooden cane is similar to a crutch, though it is used to help individuals with mobility issues. It provides support when walking
• Eyepatch [PHSYICAL ITEM] - An eyepatch is used to cover a specific eye completely to protect it from further damage.
• Glasses [PHSYICAL ITEM] - Glasses are used in different ways to help individuals with poor eyesight.

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?

"Witnessing such an act would trigger a swift response from me. I'd naturally reach for my body camera, ensuring that every detail is recorded to provide an accurate witness of the aggressive events. While instantly, I'd radio for backup, knowing that assistance is crucial in diffusing situations safely and effectively. With my body camera rolling and backup on the way, I wouldn't hesitate to intervene. Rushing over to the aggressive outburst, I'd assist in settling down the situation, staying cautious of the potential danger. My priority would be to de-escalate the aggression between my coworker and the inmate, using verbal commands and physical strength to separate them. Using my training and experience, I'd use techniques to calm the situation, ensuring the safety of all individuals involved. Whether through communication or physical involvement, I'd work to prevent further escalation and resolve the conflict peacefully. I'd maintain clear communication with my coworkers. Once the situation is settled, I’d discuss with both victims on their sides of the story and find out what started the aggressive outburst between the two of them. After careful consideration I would discuss with the third coworker who had assisted me in settling out the situation, on what to do next."

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?

"If I am witnessing my coworker being assaulted I would immediately turn on my body camera to record crucial evidence, as well as radio for backup and EMS. I would quickly take action right after calling for backup and assist them with the aggression between my coworker and the attacker. First I would separate the two and then restrain the attack from doing further damage. Soon after assistance arrives at the scene I would place handcuffs on the attacker and take them to jail. Right after I would report this incident and log it. Once the incident is logged I would move onto checking up on my coworker making sure they are doing okay after the attack that was committed on them."

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
"Firstly, Government corruption is a major felony. It is strictly against the law for a government official, such as an officer, to team with criminals without any authorization. It is a serious matter that determines the trust within the community. Karakura has had a corrupt officer before and the town did not take it lightly, they became Enraged and began protesting against the government as well as Karakura Police Department. By this happening a lot of trust from the civilians in Karakura was broken and still being worked on gaining it back. I have heard many things about Karakura Police Department being "Corrupt" and have sought to find the truth."

He paused for a breath, before continuing his statement.

"If I were to suspect another coworker of mine to be what most call a corrupt officer, I would begin documenting evidence. Evidence in these situations is extremely crucial in order for others to take your statement seriously, seeing it as the honest report and not just an accusation. I not only want to ensure that my concerns are taken seriously but also ensure the safety of the community. I'd make sure my documentations are as detailed as possible to give the full story as well as strengthening my statement and case. Additionally I would seek support from other coworkers for this corruption. Collaborating with others who share the same concern as I do will increase my efforts. Once all my documentations are connected and sorted properly I would take it to my commissioner and present it to him or her from there."

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?

"Bribing an officer is illegal. Bribing an officer can be seen in many ways. It is an act of giving or providing something valuable to persuade their initial actions to shift to a different consequence such as an unlawful action. This can also be an act of obstruction of justice, causing difficulty for the officer to complete his or her job. Bribery of an officer is an offense because it determines the outcome of the criminal justice system. Officers are expected to justify the laws without bias. Accepting a bribe can violate their tasks to serve and protect the communities and the trust in the police department."

He continued to answer the question completely,

"If I were being bribed by a criminal I would immediately turn down the bribe without giving it a second thought, making it clear I do not want engagement with any illegal or unethical behavior. I would communicate with the individual who is bribing me that their decision in attempting to do so is against the law and a form of obstruction of justice. Continuing on with my task I would document the incident and talk with another coworker on what we should do next. Soon after documenting it I would report the incident or attempted bribery to my supervisor."​

Last edited:

Hirathex

Level 252
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team has decided
to unfortunately deny your application to join our faction.

Why have I been denied?
We appreciate your efforts and your motivation to join our faction, but we have
made this decision based on the following reason(s)
Do not use AI to write your application.

ADDITIONAL NOTES
Due to the large influx of applications, any DMs concerning your application
will be ignored or referred back to this response. Remember that this decision
is a collective agreement between all the higher-ups in the faction, meaning
that this decision hasn't been taken by one single player.

Users who are viewing this thread