mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Jotty Journalism | Episode Two | Into the catacombs

BowSpammed

Level 47
Jotty ting.png

"Hey guys, today we're going to be exploring the catacombs! So I'm sorry I haven't been up to track, I'm just busy in life, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about."

He would be seen sitting down in a forest in front of a 'Bear Warning' sign.

2022-05-04_03.06.07.png

He would then get up and start walking a dirt trail.

"Well then, today we are going to be exploring the catacombs! So are there catacombs? I don't know, that's what Jotty Journalism if for. Journalism that tells the truth. So i'm not sure if I should keep on doing this, or should I do news reports. I don't know! Maybe I could try to do some news reporting . . I don't know."

He would then get a tissue out of his pocket and clean his camera lens.

"Alright, so here it is. Not the catacombs but a hiking site! Apparently the catacombs are in a mountain and I will need this hiking site to access the mountain."

2022-05-04_03.07.07.png

He would then start hiking on the main path before he would make a left turn and continue hiking.

"Alright well then, we're almost there. I hope there is actually a catacomb and the rumor is true.

He would then climb up a few rocks and there it was. The catacombs!

"And you saw it right here on Janky Journalism ladies and gentlemen, the karakura catacombs is real!"

2022-05-04_03.08.24.png

He would then walk over a bridge and enter a huge cave littered with cobwebs . . And even some old dried up blood?

"Thats disgusting . . Some blood, but anyways. This is a pretty cool cave, even though I can't see anything."

He would then find his way to a chamber room with a artificial pond at the back of the very small room

"I wonder what this room was for, probably worshiping some sort of god or something."

He would then climb up a platform with some vines and find himself in a hallway. He would then walk up the hallway and be in some sort of hole in the mountain . .

2022-05-04_03.15.48.png

"Wow . . This is an amazing view. I wonder what this used to be. But anyhowwww I think it's time to end this episode of Janky Journalism! I'm your host Tristan, we just covered the catacombs. What should we do next! Let me know. And thank you for watching."

The video would would then cut to 30 seconds of the Janky Journalism banner with some cool animations, and the Super mario kart music on top of it. The video would then end.​

pashy

Level 183
Make a journalist taking us around the shinto Monastery and teaching us or having a maiden to talk about abit of its beliefs and stuff

Users who are viewing this thread