jpegautumn
Level 6
Player Information
What is your Minecraft username?: jpegautumn
What is your Discord Username?: autumns.wrldd
What is your time zone?: EST
Describe your activity on the server: 9/10
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes.
Link(s) to any previous faction applications on the server (Do not include authorization applications):
[ACCEPTED] https://schoolrp.net/threads/iiautumn04s-librarian-application.69672/
[ACCEPTED] https://schoolrp.net/threads/iiautumn04s-language-application.66524/
What are your current role(s) on the server?:
Margo Yu-Yohen [Adult]
Sahana 'Hana' Meyer [Grade 12]
Nanami 'Nana' K-Hattori [Grade 12]
Franchise Information
What shop are you applying for?:
Heartbucks
Why do you want to become a Franchisee?:
I'd like to open my character up to new potential roleplay environments. The character I wish to apply with was once a Librarian for Karakura Highschool, giving her the ability to meet new people, etc. I would like to give my character that same opportunity and experience within the shop faction. Allowing for more/different roleplay scenarios.
How will you handle a dispute with your co-Franchisee?:
I will handle a dispute with a co-Franchisee by allowing them to explain their situation that way both sides of the story are heard. Thus preventing further issues within the employment of the franchise.
Extra
Additional notes about your application: N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A
What is your Minecraft username?: jpegautumn
What is your Discord Username?: autumns.wrldd
What is your time zone?: EST
Describe your activity on the server: 9/10
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes.
Link(s) to any previous faction applications on the server (Do not include authorization applications):
[ACCEPTED] https://schoolrp.net/threads/iiautumn04s-librarian-application.69672/
[ACCEPTED] https://schoolrp.net/threads/iiautumn04s-language-application.66524/
What are your current role(s) on the server?:
Margo Yu-Yohen [Adult]
Sahana 'Hana' Meyer [Grade 12]
Nanami 'Nana' K-Hattori [Grade 12]
Franchise Information
What shop are you applying for?:
Heartbucks
Why do you want to become a Franchisee?:
I'd like to open my character up to new potential roleplay environments. The character I wish to apply with was once a Librarian for Karakura Highschool, giving her the ability to meet new people, etc. I would like to give my character that same opportunity and experience within the shop faction. Allowing for more/different roleplay scenarios.
How will you handle a dispute with your co-Franchisee?:
I will handle a dispute with a co-Franchisee by allowing them to explain their situation that way both sides of the story are heard. Thus preventing further issues within the employment of the franchise.
Extra
Additional notes about your application: N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A