Kai_RP | Police Application

daypee

Level 2
IGN:
My in game name is; Kai_RP

Previous bans:
I have no previous bans on SRP.

Describe your activity on the server:
  • Weekdays, I try to get on as much as possible, but this tends to also be hard due to school work and sports. I tend to get a few hours on each day from Monday - Thursday. Friday I am able to get on after I get done with all of my school work, leaving me the rest of the day to get on. So, after practices and school work, I get on round 6 pm PST.
  • Weekends, on weekends I am able to get on after cleaning up my house. Besides sports games, I can play most of the day. I often get around a minimum of 6 hours a day from Friday - Sunday. But then again, this may change for some reason such as an injury or any sports.
  • Discord, I am on discord on the daily for a minimum of 3 hours a day. I try to get on regularly due to having friends on discord that I contact on a normal basis.
Do you have discord?:
Yes, I have discord. My user is; Kai#3610.

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes, I do have a microphone.
List your current and past applications:

I have previously applied for;
Police, (Denied)
Police, (Denied)
Police, (Awaiting..)
Spanish Language, (Accepted)
French Language, (Accepted)

What is your motivation for applying?:
As I have said before in my previous applications, I wish to expand my knowledge and meet new people as well as try new types of RP seeing as this scenario is PoliceRP. I would also sort of experience GangRP, seeing that I’d would have to deal with gangs and crimes. I have only done the normal and most common, SchoolRP. I am currently experiencing CollegeRP. I have seen people in real life as police, as well as in SRP, roleplaying as police, and it seems very stressful yet fun. You get to go on manhunts, chases, arrest people, deal with cases, and many more which sounds great to experience!
You also get to branch out to new people you most likely wouldn’t normally. I have been wishing to join the Karakura Police Force in SRP for a while now, just haven’t seemed to nail the application. I wish to apply once again to try and get another chance to do what seems like fun in SRP. That is what motivates me to apply once again!

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?:
Yes, I understand the Basic Conduct and Japanese Laws.

What are the Police ranks?:

- Cadet - First Rank -

The Cadet is the lowest rank in the KPD. The cadet is the one that would have been just accepted. T hey have to go through a test to see if they can advance up to the next rank. The cadet also has to patrol with another officer, seeing as they are new and not well trained.

- Patrol Officer - Second Rank -
The patrol officer is the second rank in the KPD. The patrol officer is for if you completed the series of tests as a cadet, and can then patrol alone. As I said, the patrol officer is now allowed to patrol alone, but may also be put with a Cadet to patrol with.

- Corporal - Third Rank -
In the KPD, the Corporal is the third rank you could get. The corporal is in charge of training the Cadets, as well as making sure the Cadets and Patrol Officers are doing their jobs correctly. The Corporal is also allowed to patrol alone.

- Sergeant - Fourth Rank -
In this case, the sergeant is now allowed to use a gun. As they are trained well, they are trusted and have decent power. Like the Corporal, they are also supposed to keep watch of the Cadets during the testing they go through. The Sergeant, however, has a little bit more power over the lower ranks, to make sure they do their jobs.

- Lieutenant - Fifth Rank -
The Lieutenant has been around for a decent amount of time, and is now the fifth rank you can get in the normal KPD system. Although, they are now allowed to be in grasp of a glock. Since they have been around for enough time to be trusted and trained, they may use one.

- Vice-Head Lieutenant - Sixth Rank -
The Vice-Head Lieutenant in the second highest rank in the Lieutenant division. They are like the Head-Lieutenant, seeing that they have been in the KPD for a long time and is fit for this position. They are like the captain and commissioner in a way, seeing as if the Head-Lieutenant isn't there, the Vice-Head would take role of them. Both head and vice take dedication. They look down and make sure everyone is doing their job.

- Head-Lieutenant - Seventh Rank -
Like I stated above, the Head-Lieutenant and Vice-Head are much alike. The Head-Lieutenant is in charge of the Lieutenant Division. They make sure they are all doing their job, and have a good amount of power seeing as they as well have been in the KPD for a while now.

-Captain - Eight Rank -
The captain is picked by commissioner to fill this position. They are most likely to be well trained, well taught, and been in the KPD for a long time. They take over for the Commissioner if they could not make it, or something happens to them. They have the second amount of power.

-Commissioner - Ninth rank -
The Commissioner is someone that is very well trained, respected, and trusted. The Commissioner looks down at the whole KPD and makes sure everyone is doing their job. They have the most power, and they are MOST trusted in the KPD. They are often sent with the biggest tasks, to make sure everyone is safe.

There is, all though, another division including investigators. This is just the basic KPD set up.

What knowledge do you have of Police work?:
From what I have seen and heard, police work is very stressful, yet can be very fun at the same time. Police would go on patrols, making sure the town is A-Okay and safe for the Karakura citizens. The Police force would then be there to do pat downs and possibly arrests due to what they find on the person. They could also, and most likely will go on manhunts, as well as fight against raids. Being in the Police force seems like an honor and you’d have to be fit and able to fill the spot as a Police Officer. Police often would have to run, seeing the suspect in a scene may run. All in all, Police have to be in shape, and be able to run, grab, shoot, all of that. Things they have to do may vary into different things, it may go from a simple J-Walker to a murder scene! They have to be able to handle whatever is put at them while staying calm and on duty.

Why are Police important to SRP?:
Police are important on SRP for many reasons. One can be said that SRP needs to be continued and not die. At times, SRP turns into gang roleplay, which overpowers the whole point of school. So, the police are there to die down the gang roleplay, and help it stay on school roleplay. Another reason Police roleplay is important to SRP is that it keeps it more realistic. Sorta as I said in the previous reasoning, Police keep it real. If you look at it like real life, people aren’t around J-Walking and doing gang related actions on the streets. Police deal with that. So, if there was no police on SRP, it would all turn down into gang roleplay and turn away from school. Now, however, they have made another rule. They made the rule which all students have to be inside of the school grounds at all times. This, this will now change how much GangRP there will be, however, there is still adults the KPD will have to deal with and make sure everybody is safe as well as treated with respect.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subjected of being demoted if accepted at any given time?:
Yes, I acknowledge that I am subjected of being demoted if I am accepted at any given time. I will not argue or try and fight against it.

IN-CHARACTER (IC) SECTION

Tell us about your character, what he looks like, what makes him unique?:

Oliver ' Ollie ' Huri Concord does not have an intimidating look to him, nonetheless a more friendly look. However, he can be intimidating and strict at many times when needed. He’d be a 6'3ft tall guy, with a straight posture, however a goofy smile to him. He would have blonde hair that would be messy in front of his face. He’d be seen either goofing around or rough times. Oliver wouldn’t call himself unique, although I’d say he is different and unique is that he can go from one mood to another really fast, which could be important. For example, they could be goofing around in the Police station, and then they could get a call and he would go from being all funny and goofy to a more serious toned look and actions.

What’s he like on and off the job?:
Off: Off the job Oliver can tend to mess around and not seem to be taking things seriously. Although he is. Even when he would be off the job, waiting for a call, he will be alert, looking out, making sure everything is going as it should. No gangs are fighting, everyone is safe, and so on. All in all, Oliver may goof around off the job, but he is still alert and ready to jump right back in.
On: On the job, Oliver would be more focused and determined. Since he has been wishing for most of his life to join the KPD, he would like to be determined so he would not get demoted. As well, on the job he would be ready to take action whenever. He’d cut the goofiness, seeing as people’s lives could be in serious danger.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
His outlook on his co-workers is always positive, even if they were to mess up and do something wrong. He would correct them, and continue doing his job. He wouldn’t laugh at them, tease them, none of that childish stuff. All in all, his outlook on his co-workers is a strong positive note for them. He wishes to get decent money and live a good life with him and his loved ones.

BACKSTORY
Oliver Huri Concord, born on December 13th, 1992 in a small town in America. His father, which was Korean, and his mother, who was American, didn’t always have the greatest financial life. Being a young, only child boy, Oliver didn’t understand what was going on. His parents would always fight, yelling, screaming, telling one another to get another job. Although it would’ve been hard with a child in the house. They weren’t thinking about their child, though. Both parents got a second job, never home, always leaving a TV dinner in the microwave for Oliver when he got home from school. He went to a small school in his town, never had many friends. He wasn’t the social type up until later. Oliver never really saw his parents, seeing as they were busy in their jobs to even focus on their eleven year old kid. As an only child, and being this young, it was had for Oliver to take it all in. He was practically living alone. Their parent’s money issue got better, but they kept working. Long hours, all week. Oliver tended to get himself in trouble more, thinking it wouldn’t matter since he never saw his parents. He even began skipping school at times. What’s the point in an education? Continuing this for a few years, at age 16, he moved away. He firstly moved to somewhere not too far, just somewhere away from America. He got a job at a fast food restaurant, just to supply him some money to afford an apartment and food. Then at age 17, he moved out and to Japan. Why not? He’s seen decent schooling there, what was the hurt? Once he flew all the way out to Japan, he landed in a town called Karakura. Of course, he had no clue what this town was like, no clue how to even Speak Japanese, so the first thing he did was find someone who could teach him. It took in real life people as well as online sources to then begin to learn the basics. He could go around asking people where the school was, and where the food market was. They said the basic food market was the family store, which indeed it was. It was open 24-7 and that is where he spent half of his time. They then pointed to where the school was.. Only a gasp to which he saw the school. It was 10 times bigger than the one he went to in America! He decided to rent out an apartment near the school, and try and settle in. Every night until summer ended, he kept looking up on online sources how to speak Japanese. He then slowly got better and better, until he almost poke it fluently. He then, when people asked, said it was his native language, trying to get rid of his past. He wanted to start new in Japan. For the first few weeks, he didn’t tend to have anyone to talk to. And on top of Japanese, he went to learn Spanish and French. He met someone in that class which then stayed with him the rest of his life. She was his savior. But after continuing in this school, he got a job at KFC, and then soon graduated! He was then enrolled in a college in Karakura as well, what else could go better? He then thought about Major and Minors he wanted to take.. He thought about how his past hurt him, and how he didn’t want anyone to be hurt physically because of that. He went in to take the majors of Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice. He took the minors of Criminology, Psychology. Even still with his friend by his side, he kept on studying these. He read books, read things online, still trying to understand it all. What it took to be an officer, what you’d have to sacrifice. He knew this was what he wanted to be, a part of the KPD. Once he became the rightful age to join the KPD, he sent an application to join. He kept in shape, waiting and waiting for a response. ‘Till now, he is waiting for a response, keeping fit, hanging out with friends, doing what makes him happy.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Oliver ' Ollie ' Huri Concord
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Oliver goes by Mr.
Given Name(s): Ollie, Oliver, Olive Garden.
Preferred Name: Oliver, Ollie.
Religious Denomination: Oliver has no religion.
Marital Status: Oliver currently has a girlfriend.
Nationality: Oliver is a British male.
Current Location: Karakura, Japan.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training: Oliver has had 3 years of personal training.
Working Experience: He has not had the chance to work as a Police Officer, he has just finished studying and schooling!

Academic Degree: Masters in both Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement.
Year of Graduation: 2012

Major(s): Law Enforcement, Criminal Justice.
Minor(s): Criminology, Psychology.

Native Languages: English.
Other Languages: Japanese, Korean, Spanish.

Thank you for Reading my application!

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Accepted

- After a vote held between officers, the conclusion is that you are fit for the role of P.O.

Welcome to the force, cadet!

Users who are viewing this thread