Kaisan Haki - Biography

GINGYZ

Level 88
MarriedtoEmma
MarriedtoEmma
Notable
-[ Kaisan Haki ]-

Local Feminist

[ Credits - Chaotic Stupid#7603/ Chaotic Stupid ( Made the drawings) Background from Pinterest ]

“What’s up babes and bros, I’m Kaisan Haki. I’m a Japanese-African American transgender male. I grew up in a small town in Japan, that’s where my mother gave birth to me. I still wonder till this day why she moved to Japan to marry my dad. My mother was a beautiful woman while my father… wasn’t so beautiful. My mother was doing studies in Japan when she had moved there, I mean she is SMART, while my father was just a man working on tech. Now I work on being myself. I still try to find what I want in life. My mother wanted me to be into studies as well, which I am into right now but I still don’t know what I want. Oh! Sorry I believe I got off track, I should be only saying stuff about myself. I am 6’1 and I have black hair with brown eyes. I am very hyper at some points and I support a lot of things like… women! My mother told me to always treat women right, so I started to support them. I am very new to Karakura and I am still trying to make friends, that’s all for… myself for now.”

“ Oh.. age, birthdate, and family? Alright well I am the age of 21, and my birthday is July 10th. I don’t have much family, I have my dad and my mom… and my little brother. Maybe let’s talk about all of my relationships!”

Jada Haki
Mother
Jada had gotten married to Kaisan’s father when they were in their 20’s, they had decided when they were in their 30’s to have Kaisan. Jada and Kaisan have been close since the day he was born. After years of having him they broke apart, maybe due to what happened to Kaisan’s father.

“I wish things weren’t the way they were. Maybe if dad didn’t die we would be close. But I cannot see you as my mother anymore, you drank too much and stopped caring for me. I hate the way you turned out in life. Dad was better.

Eichi Haki
Father
When Eichi and Jada had Kaisan, they were dearly close as parents. When Kaisan grew, Eichi had given Kaisan anything he wanted. Eichi was the best dad until he had gotten into a car crash. When Kaisan found this out he was heartbroken. A few months after Kaisan’s dad’s death, Kaisan’s mother began to drink. Due to everything happening Kaisan believed he fully lost both of his parents.

“I miss you, I wish you had not died. Mom needs you and if you didn’t die I would have not left.I now can’t stand mom, all she does is drink. She doesn’t even care for me anymore. I need you dad, you were the better parent..”

Hikaru Haki
Younger Brother
Hikaru was born 10 years apart from Kaisan. These two were dearly close. Due to the loss of their father Kaisan had left Hikaru behind with their mother. Kaisan regrets leaving him but he can’t go back.

“I’m sorry little man, I miss you. I wish I could get you away from mom, but I am afraid to see mom again. I’m scared I’ll see her in the wrong again.”

Luna M. Vissarionovich
Friend?
Luna and Kaisan had met by staring at each other. It was strange but they actually get along! I mean Kaisan still finds Luna weird but who cares.

“It was nice meeting you and all but you are strange. I mean you are still quite cool and I like your pink hair. I just wish you were more like me but it’s fine..”

Tobias ( Idk what toput as last name cause stupid)
Friend
Kaisan finds Tobias as a friend but finds Tobias very weird. Do the two get along? For sure. Kaisan loves the fact that he can hang around someone that is quiet.

"Weird little guy, but he's cool so its fine that he's weird... I think?"

"Dad?.."

It was now July 10th, 2001. Today was the day Kaisan had been born. His mother, Jada was holding him while his father looked down at him. Jada was stuck in the hospital with Kaisan, she was dearly sick after giving birth to him. As a sad part of life Kaisan's father couldn't see Kaisan until he was sent home. A few days passed, Kaisan and his mother were sent home. His parents made sure he had anything that would make him happy or anything that will keep him safe. He grew into smart boy, even in younger grades he was getting good scores on test. He always studied and made sure he was at a decent point of life. He always thought of his life as perfect, he had his dad and his mom, what else would he need.

"Dad?! Wake up!"

I'll finish this later ig​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread