mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

KARAKURA NEWS | WHIZFEED: Shrine's Cleansing Festival Announcement!

AllenBUwU

Level 85
AllenBUwU
AllenBUwU
Notable

GUESS WHAT'S COMING UP!! THE SHRINE’S CLEANSING FESTIVAL! HOW DO WE KNOW? THANKS TO THE NEW ONRAIN ADVERTISEMENT FEATURE!

@ArticMonkeys, Hotsprings - 2022

According to the shrine’s advertisement, 7 AM Monday, May 26th is the cleansing festival! Why it’s in Western time on the advertisement .. Who knows! Likely because Karakura is filled with so many diverse people, especially from America!! Lol!!

@ShinseiSeinaru Onrain, 2024

So what’s to expect? WELL! As said in the advertisement, expect lots of food, special music, and of course… CLEANSING OF THE HOT SPRINGS!! The food as well as music for now is not known .. but it can be assumed that LOTS of tea will be served!

Hot Springs , 2020

As for swimsuits.. We asked some people what types of swim suits they'd be wearing and this is what I got shown!! The three shown are Ichiki Ichinoko, Sayaka Lorinci and Kameko Kironaka! These lovely ladies showed up to the station and showed off the STUNNING swimsuits they are choosing to wear to the shrine cleansing.

Taken by N. Jaibatsume, 2024

Do you have something you'd like to report or be reported on? Call the Reporter Hotline at (020) 980-4487, and leave a message at the news station in our anonymous reporting box, or message us on Onrain @KaNews.

Share this article!

ErikFinster

Level 121
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
Whizfeed had to include pictures of bathing suits? I'm sure it helps with engagement and reach for the post.

aoblossom

Level 16
I absolutely LOVE shrine events but it’s during school for me. D:
Im stupid it's on a Saturday- IM FOR SURE GOING!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread