mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

KARAKURA NEWS | WHIZFEED: The Club For The Misunderstood - "Fight Club"

AllenBUwU

Level 86
AllenBUwU
AllenBUwU
Notable

It’s beyond known that Karakura’s youth population is severely undefined. This has been shown time and time again through groups such as Bosozoku and other delinquents. However, there are other outlets that have been made through the years to help allow the population, without help, to get some. The club ‘Fight Club’ has been a way for those who need to give themselves a break, away from those who do not understand them, and a way for them to let out the way they feel through organized and consented sparring matches away from the public eye!

N. Jaibatsume, 2024

Fight Club is something that's clearly been developed for years by those supporting, running, and participating in it. There's a culture behind hiding the real you, hiding your face from those around and being completely accepted by your peers. From what I personally observed, it appears these people - assuming between the ages of teenagers to young adults enjoy keeping who they are secret and going by stage names. This allows them to either be themselves without the judgment of what they usually face or allows them to put on an act to escape from their real selves. Upon the many times the club has been visited, many custom and unique masks have been worn! Collectively, many of the ones seen!
N. Jaibatsume, 2024

But who handles the club? What happens if those attending get out of order? Well, there is no doubt that the flaw of having so many troubled youth in one area leads to some tension. By no fault of their own, many easily mouth off and get rowdy with each other, which may lead to alterations or situations where someone needs to intervene. This was thought of, of course, by those who help run the club itself. So, to help combat and prevent such issues, there is a security system in place! Once you arrive, you'll be searched for any phones, weaponry, and so on! This way, no one will be taking photos of each other, texting gossip, using anything bad on one another, etc! You ALSO have to pay a mere 5,000 yen fine if you wish to enter.

N. Jaibatsume , 2024

As for once you're inside, there is security to help manage the peace! BUT!!! How do you know who's security? Well! Security has their own special uniform and little arm sleeve! HOWEVER, they do not all share the same mask .. which is a good thing to note so you can tell the security apart!

Security Uniform, N. Jaibatsume, 2024

Besides watching those let out the tension and steam, what is there to do during the breaks, intermissions, and so on? Well, there are many things to do! One is visiting the concession stand! Though mostly selling drinks and alcohol, it’s still like any other place! You can sit down, chat, have a drink, and so on! The bartender also wears a uniform, armband, and a specific mask!

N. Jaibatsume, 2024

The club also has a way to add a bit more competition to the fun! Off to the left, there's a small area for people to bet on which friend of theirs will win! The way it works is the minimum you could try to bet to start off with is 5,000 yen. Out of the 5,000, the club will take 1,000. From there, if you lose, you lose! But if you win, you get some cash!!

N. Jaibatsume, 2024

N. Jaibatsume, 2024

Of course, not everyone watches the show in the same spot! Around nearly the whole circle, people from above can look down and watch those sparring go at it! However, if you don't wish to stand or sit on a hard floor, there is a V.I.P. area you can watch from! Though the inside can be a bit of a pain to get to, once there, you don't really need to leave! It costs an additional 25,000 yen to access and there is a chance you get denied entry due to bad behavior!

N. Jaibatsume, 2024

What about the arena itself? Well, once you sign up and it's your turn to blow off some steam against an uponet, you get led down to where the action will take place. From what's been observed, it appears that the area often changes, seemingly being updated or moved around every few openings. But for the most part, it remains somewhat the same!

N. Jaibatsume, 2024

Besides the key entertainment points of the club, there are also a lot of little things to look around and explore! During the time there, a lot of little posters, advertisements and more were found on the walls of the club!

N. Jaibatsume, 2024

Besides the advertisements, many little posters and displays were found around the Club as well! Starting with the Club’s mascot... FIGHT CLUB CRAB!! This little guy is the long-term mascot of the club and is beloved by all!

N. Jaibatsume, 2024

N. Jaibatsume, 2024

It appears the money, assumingly from the betting booth is put on display as well in two locations from what was seen! One was in the V.I.P. area, and the other along a hallway! The display is safe behind glass, and golly there's a lot of it !!

N. Jaibatsume, 2024

N. Jaibatsume, 2024

Not a poster or display, but a mural! Painted on the wall in an oddly darker-lit hallway was a beautiful artistic painting of some of the former participants in the club from a while prior!! It's unknown who painted it, but whoever did surely deserves quite the shout-out!

N. Jaibatsume, 2024

From what I could manage to figure out, there are often specific teams participating in the Club rather than always individuals! These teams are Mefisuto, whose little logo is a cool white flame, and Man’en, whose logo is a very pretty gold butterfly! Though since I last visited I believe the Mefisuto team did a small rebrand to now they're called Valhalla with a little angel wings mascot!! From what I know there are also new teams as well getting involved, which are Black Dragons, inari, and Altieri! Though I can't confirm what their little logos are, they're definitely participating!!

Mefisuto Team Photo, N. Jaibatsume, 2024

Man’en Team Photo, N. Jaibatsume, 2024

I actually got to watch a team win during my second visit to the club! Team Mefisuto won, with a nice young man named HOAX as the winner! I was lucky enough to get a photo of him with his team photo in the background, his coach/manager Rorschach, and the Fight Club Crab holding the trophy!!

N. Jaibatsume, 2024

Fight Club is a very open and accepting place. Throughout the time I was there with my co-reporter Ryou, I was treated VERY kindly by their workers, security, and the person running the show! I've been allowed in for free, allowed to take photos, and allowed to speak with those I pleased! It's been a wonderful experience, and I've become quite fond of the ‘soccer mom’ nickname many of the participants and workers have given me!
Though NONE of this would've been possible without my co-reporter Ryou, who brought the idea to me and asked for my assistance! I am someone who truly advocated for the juveniles of Karakura, as shown through my reports and close relations with the Bosozoku and street crew community. However, I was unaware and unable to be able to research the other groups and those involved, such as the Fight Club itself! Ms. Ryou graciously took me along with her to help show the real light of the club and how it isn't a place riddled with criminals, just like how parking lots and garages aren't filled with aggressive bike gangs. At the end of the day, it's all just the youth and young adults trying to fit in !!

N. Jaibatsume, 2024

"Fight Club had sustained and endured two raids in a day due to an unfortunate series of unexpected events. A raid by an unknown entity and the police as a follow-up. This unknown entity had threatened our workers with weapons and had breached through the doors with a police officer in their hands - this forced a brawl in our land. Everybody holds the perception that WE is responsible for the officer's demise.

Fight Club is not responsible, and we merely were victims of the attacks endured. Fight Club is a safe haven - an escape from reality. We do not permit the usage of weapons, nor do we permit any type of outside violence. We apologize on behalf of the intruders, and we sincerely apologize to Officer Zentaro Saiky for this terrible tragedy. Fight Club will continue to operate under safer grounds and with more security measures. If the Commissioner or Mayor finds it imperative to talk to me - may they announce or summon me through an announcement, and we can discuss it as I do not want Fight Club to fall under the law for the wrong reasons. That's all I have to say.” - Maria AKA ‘OWL’

OWL’s Glove, N. Jaibatsume, 2024

Do you have something you'd like to report or be reported on? Call the Reporter Hotline at (020) 980-4487, and leave a message at the news station in our anonymous reporting box, or message us on Onrain @KaNews.

Share this article!

Mialyansa

Level 66
RULE FUCKING ONE IS NOT TO TALK ABOUT THE CLUB ༼⁠;⁠´⁠༎ຶ⁠ ⁠۝ ⁠༎ຶ⁠༽༼⁠;⁠´⁠༎ຶ⁠ ⁠۝ ⁠༎ຶ⁠༽༼⁠;⁠´⁠༎ຶ⁠ ⁠۝ ⁠༎ຶ⁠༽

whozits

Level 3
Community Team
Event Team
whozits
whozits
Notable
Such a FABULOUS report, loving the lil' ads in between HAHA ♡

SirLump

Level 7
SirLump
SirLump
Omega+
Great job.. But there was just.. One rule.. The no talky talk rule..
And now there is a second rule.. Holy shit there are not enough ads we need more ads.

AllenBUwU

Level 86
AllenBUwU
AllenBUwU
Notable
RULE FUCKING ONE IS NOT TO TALK ABOUT THE CLUB ༼⁠;⁠´⁠༎ຶ⁠ ⁠۝ ⁠༎ຶ⁠༽༼⁠;⁠´⁠༎ຶ⁠ ⁠۝ ⁠༎ຶ⁠༽༼⁠;⁠´⁠༎ຶ⁠ ⁠۝ ⁠༎ຶ⁠༽
Erm well the fight club owner asked nigiri to write it so womp womp

AllenBUwU

Level 86
AllenBUwU
AllenBUwU
Notable
Great job.. But there was just.. One rule.. The no talky talk rule..
And now there is a second rule.. Holy shit there are not enough ads we need more ads.
Erm cope the FC owner asked nigiri to write it so I think that's enough motive to talk about it

Users who are viewing this thread