Hair Color: Blonde

Date of Birth: July 2, 2004

Place of Birth: Helsinki, Finland

Nationality: Half Finnish, Half Japanese

Race: White

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Religious Beliefs: None

General Appearance

Appearance: Karhu is a female standing at 5’6 with straight long blonde hair, and blue eyes. She is slightly muscular, although her muscles aren’t very defined. She has Fair white skin, and wears a variety of outfits depending on the occasion.

Personality: Respectful and kind, although not the best at talking with others. She is easily swayed into saying yes unless she is extremely against the topic.

Diseases/Illness: Far Sighted

Character Voice:
(Her voice is based on the Japanese ver. Of Tsumugi Kotobuki. Not the English ver.)

Equipment:
Her flip-phone, books, and Glasses.

Hobbies: Drinking tea, going on runs, doing basic fitness, ect.

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities: Doesn’t like getting and being wet from water. She is also very forgetful, and not very street smart.

Skills: Book Smart, and great at making tea.

Family:
Jouko Kotobuki (Father), and Akari Kotobuki (Mother).

Backstory
Karhu was born in Finland on July 2nd, 2004. Into an economically above average family, as an only child.
In her early life Karhu was taught proper Etiquette, and manners by her parents, and she commonly still sticks to these Manners. In Primary school she wasn’t very social, and didn’t start conversations. This led to her having 2-3 friends that she wouldn’t spend much with outside of school. While she wasn’t in school, Karhu focused on studying with a tutor, and learning simple tasks such as cooking, and cleaning. However she never learnt how to swim, and whenever she tried to swim, she sank like a rock. This inability to swim, resulted in a hatred for getting wet in general.

Thanks to her studying in Primary school, Karhu received an invitation to a Prestigious High School in Osaka Japan. And despite her Mother and Father’s initial superstitions to letting her study abroad, they eventually gave in after enough pleading. In Japan, she would begin to learn the Japanese language, becoming somewhat fluent after 3 years of learning, however she isn't perfect and commonly makes some mistakes. These developments in closing the language barrier would allow her to make a few new friends. Unfortunately, during her Junior (11th grade) Year the school closed down, and she had to transfer schools. However, instead of moving back to Finland, she decided to transfer to Karakura High School.

[If you have any suggestions for my biography, please let me know. However I did keep it relatively simple on purpose]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread