Level 5
Sinnetic
Sinnetic
Notable
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: Sinnetic

How old are you?: 15 turning 16 next month

Do you have any previous bans?: No

What Country are you from?: United States of America (currently living in Saudi Arabia)

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?): Sinnetic#9139

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes I acknowledge that and I'll try my best to be as active as I possibly can.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?: I don't really post on the forums unless if it's for applications or requests. I mostly just look at updates, information, applications, etc. On the server, if It is school time, I attend classes (if there are any) and try to partake in any activity that is available. Out of school I mostly explore and hang out with friends. If there's an event I try to attend it with friends.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
Russian Language: https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-language-application.30639/ (ACCEPTED)
Albanian Language: https://schoolrp.net/threads/albanian-language-application.30614/ (ACCEPTED)
College application: https://schoolrp.net/threads/sinnetics-college-application.28264/ (ACCEPTED)
College role request: https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-role-request-sinnetic.28287/ (ACCEPTED)
Glitched item application: https://schoolrp.net/threads/goth-earrings-glitched-into-a-sword.30324/ (ACCEPTED)
Grade request: https://schoolrp.net/threads/grade-request.28205/ (ACCEPTED)

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:
I have been wanting to become a Police Officer on SchoolRP for awhile now. But when I saw the wits it took and the challenges it had I decided to not take that path and to choose a more realistic path for me to take. My goal in life to become a Professor/Teacher in the most prestigious schools there is, And when I found out that I can at least experience that in SchoolRP it immediately got my attention. The idea of giving out knowledge to further grow the people's intellect sounds amazing and noble to me. I want to help the people and make them benefit from society and I think that becoming a College professor will help me achieve that goal and give back to society.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:
I have been introduced to the idea of Roleplaying 8 years ago back in 2012. Back when creative plots were the norm, people would create their own stage in their plots to start Roleplaying. The creator would create characters and make them have certain personalities and we (the Roleplayers) would pick the one that appealed to us the most and just went with it. I've taken a grace period of 6 years until I made my return to Minecraft back in 2019. It's until my brother introduced me to a school Roleplaying server that made me start my SchoolRP journey back in June 2020. It was hard to adapt since Roleplaying wasn't like it was back in 2012, but with the help of my Brother and friends I have met on the SchoolRP server, it helped me gain experience quickly and made me what I am today on the server.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
Classroom logs are used by the Teacher/College Professor to log the number of classes they have held in a school day. It will be accumulated at the end of each month to determine your paycheck at the end of each month. If a College Professor/Teacher fails to log their classes to the classroom logs, It will not only affect their position in school but their total pay at the end of each month. and will step closer to a demotion.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
1- Remain silent unless allowed or asked to talk by the Professor. It is important to have this rule to keep order and discipline so the students can understand the Professor's word and the lessons being taught.
2- Respect. This is pretty self-explanatory, you must respect the Professor and the other students in the class. This is to build and ensure a good relationship with the Professor and the other students in said class.
3- Be open. Do not be scared to ask a question if you do not understand the lecture, or what the Professor says. The Professor wants you to excel and to be the best there is. So don't be scared to ask, or speak what's in your mind.
4- No phones, or anything distracting. This is to ensure that you will be able to comprehend the lecture and to be up to par with the rest of the class. It is important to follow what the Professor is saying since it will help you gain knowledge and will help you in future classes.
5- No swearing or foul language. Try to be as polite as possible to the Professor and to the other students. Students are expected to be the best they can. Breaking this rule is unnecessary and will lead you to get kicked out of the lecture.
6. Arrive on time. You have plenty of time to arrive to class. Being 3 minutes late is excusable. Any more than that you won't be allowed in class. This is to make sure you arrive on time next time as to not miss the class.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
As I said, I got introduced to the idea of Roleplaying in Minecraft back in 2012. It was not as serious and complicated as it is now. The creator would make their characters and provide their personalities, appearance, and tropes. Roleplayers would pick the ones that appealed most to them and they would begin to either plan scenes or improvise. When I came back in 2019 I did not know how did Roleplaying evolve in Minecraft. Until I was introduced to SchoolRP. I thought it would be simple like back in 2012. But what I experienced was a whole lot different. It was serious. And I was nervous and kinda scared when I first started. I thought the smallest mistake would have me criticized. But I have met amazing and friendly people on the server and they have helped me to adapt to the new Roleplaying system and helped me gain experience on how to be a better Roleplayer in SchoolRP.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?:
A College-Professor should do his utmost best to give information to his students. He has to give out this knowledge in a way that's easy for the student to understand and comprehend. He does this by beginning the basic lecture. Then giving out exercises for the students to complete. This helps them to receive knowledge and to apply them in the future. College-Professors must complete 15 classes in one month. After that, they will be able to receive their paycheck of 300 thousand yen. If the Professor decides to teach 5 extra classes, they will add an additional amount of 50 thousand yen to their paycheck.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?
The male would stand at the height of 6'4 weighing at 176 lbs. He'd have a slight mesomorphic build. He would have black and white hair color split half and half. He would be calm and composed at all times. He'd always look at the bigger picture in every situation. He is very fond of Greek mythology and studied it for 5 years. He prefers to surround himself with friends and loved once to combat his biggest fear and that is being forgotten. He sees his students as future stars and he would try his very best to raise them and help them grow and adapt to this society. He sees the other teachers as partners in his missions as he thinks they carry the same will like him. He would be friendly to the students never hesitating to help. That also applies to his fellow Professors/Teachers. He hopes in the future that he will be able to retire happily surrounded by his loved once and friends he accumulated.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?
I approach them calmly and ask them to stop as they are causing disturbance to everyone and possibly scaring the other students in the halls. If they choose to be rebels and not listen to my request, I would warn them that if they keep doing said action there will be consequences. If they still persist, I would give them detention and alert the higher-ups of their actions, hoping they would learn from their mistakes and strive to be better.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?
First, I would remind them that failure to comply would affect their future in the school and on the subject, and they would face serious consequences. I would also tell them that they are setting a bad example/impression on his fellow students. If they persist in disrupting the class, I would kick them out of the class hoping that they will reflect on themselves and learn from their mistakes. If they STILL persist next class, I would give them detention.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me He would set his book and material down on the desk, he would begin to sign to the class to take a seat
/me He would turn his attention to the chalkboard, then he would pick up his book on his left hand and the chalk on his right and begin to write on the chalkboard, he would then turn to the class and start to explain.
/me He would calmly start handing out notes containing today's lesson for the students to take home and study with.
/me He would tap the shoulder of the sleeping student with a bright warm smile hoping for the student to pay attention to the class.
/me He would calmly open the doors for the class as the bell rung, waiting on the side he would give his goodbyes while smiling to each student as they left the class.

Backstory

Kezin K. Constantine was born on the 25th of November in the United States of America. more specifically in Los Angeles, California. His father is American, and his mother is American as well. He was named by his father after his late Grandfather. Kezin's father was working as a Police Officer while his mother worked as a Nurse in a very well-known hospital in the United States of America. But being a nurse didn't appeal to Kezin, so he decided to take his father's footsteps and pursue his dream of being a Police Officer. Ever since Kezin was young he always was interested in anything his father does. He would ask him what has he done on his work hours, and how does it feel to be working in the force. His father would be telling him stories of all his accomplishments. That would make Kezin's desire of being a Police Officer even greater. Unfortunately, Kezin's father would be forced to retire due to suffering from a severe injury while he was on his workdays. And due to that Kezin's father would encourage Kezin to look for another dream because being a Police Officer is very dangerous. However, Kezin hasn't been affected by his father's words as his determination to being a Police Officer was too great. That of course worried Kezin's father and mother. After staying In the States for a huge part of his life, Kezin was 16 when they decided to move to Japan because Kezin's mother got a job offer which will help her support Kezin since his father retired. Unfortunately, after only 2 weeks of moving to the city of Karakura in Japan, Kezin's father passed away due to heart problems. Kezin was greatly saddened and changed his vision and opinions on taking the same path as his father. The doctors said his father worked too hard therefore causing a heart attack. Kezin didn't want to partake in a world filled with violence. But he also wanted to contribute to society in some way or another. This is where becoming a College-Professor struck his mind. That way he would be able to grow future geniuses, future contributors to society. He thought that that's the only way he, himself, will be able to contribute to society without the violence. And it would be a way to express his love for Greek mythology through teaching. He would be able to share his knowledge about it through teaching. And that's how Kezin became motivated to aim for College-Professor.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Kezin Keegan Constantine
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Given Name(s): Kez
Preferred Name: Kezin

Religious Denomination: Christianity
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: American/Japanese
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 5 years
Working Experience (# of years): 5 years

Academic Degree: Master's degree in History

Year of Graduation: 2010
Major(s): History
Minors: Astronomy, Chemistry

Native Languages: English.
Other Languages: Russian, Albanian.

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No.
Preferred Teaching Subject: Mythology

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any): N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A

Guacadola

Level 10
Accepted!

Thank you for applying!

To receive your professor rank, make a request in the request category on forums!
[Follow the instructions provided in the given section]

| Please make sure to also join the Karakura Academics discord (Click Here) |
@me in the #Roles channel to receive the ranks

DM me @ Doughlah#4327 if you have any further questions.

tumblr_mga2fp3gta1qfqivoo1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread