mellll.jpg

General Information

Full Name: Kyokucho Ayako Rin
Aliases: Melody, Mel, Kyo, Hanahaki, Otsuyu | お露
Name Significance: Harmony, tune, Melody

Pronouns: She/they
Sexuality: Pansexual
Marital Status: ████████
Occupation: College student, Akihito Associate, part-time Cartier tailoring model
Religion: Agnostic, lean towards Shintoism

Race: East Asian & Caucasian
Nationality: Japanese & Scottish
Date of Birth: September 27th, 2002
Date of Death: ██ ██ ████
Birthplace: Biei -Kamikawa sub-prefecture in Hokkaido, Japan
Dialect: Hokkaido-ben
Zodiac: Libra

Appearance

Physical Appearance: Petite woman of Japanese and Scottish descent, around 4'10", not that she'll admit it openly. She has a pear-shaped figure, wide hips, and slimmer shoulder width. Long black, choppy wolf-cut hair, stopping at her hips. A red streak on the right side of her bangs, framing nearly doe-like, amber-brown eyes, and a right brow slit. Kyokucho has several piercings along her ears, along with a tongue and belly piercing. On the inside of her left ring finger there's a small heart-shaped stick and poke tattoo. Her right shoulder holds a downstream swimming koi fish, and her left thigh has a tattoo of red spider lilies and a small Fujiwara no Yoshitaka poem written beside them.

" 藤原義孝
君がため
惜しからざりし
命さへ
ながくもがなと
おもひけるかな "

Attributes & Personality
Statistics ⮷
☾ Strength ★★★☆☆
☾ Intelligence ★★★★☆
☾ Dexterity ★★★☆☆
☾ Agility ★★★★☆
☾ Constitution ★★☆☆☆
☾ Charisma ★★★★☆

Positive Traits: Observant, Devoted, Empathetic, Altruistic, Ambitious.
Negative Traits: Idealistic, Self-Critical, Competitive, Argumentative, Sarcastic & Quick to anger.
Neutral Traits: Enigmatic, Familial, Guarded, Insightful.

Personality: Your classic INFP-T. In Kyokucho's life, nothing about her comes at face value. She is seemingly bubbly and has too high of energy around those she's comfortable around. Bursts of sarcasm or sass to be had around, otherwise, reserved and one to scan the room and quietly observe. She'll hold a conversation with you if initiated, but the likelihood of her starting one is rare unless she gets something out of it. Often too introspective, constantly ****yzing, and rearranging herself to fit a needed mood. Despite her past and what goes on from day to day in Karakura, it's common for a stranger to be greeted with warmth and gentleness by her.

Diseases & Ailments: Takotsubo Cardiomyopathy
Fears: Spiders, thunder, and ghosts
Vices: Arson, gambling, smoking & drinking

Hobbies & Skills:
⛧Judo & Aikido ⛧ Roller skating ⛧ Piano, Violin & misc. instruments ⛧Singing ⛧Baking & cooking ⛧ Painting, sketching ⛧ Sewing & tailoring ⛧ Stargazing ⛧ Poetry

☾゜。 Hitomi Rin (Mother) - ALIVE
"██ ████████ ████ ███ ███████"

゜☾゜。 Mamoru Rin (Father) - ALIVE
"██████ ████ █████ ███████, █████ ██?"

゜☾゜。 Ren Kikuchi (Grandmother) - DECEASED
"There's so much I wish I could've shown you, so many people I think you'd love to meet. You'd love the shrine up here. Your star showed up near grandpa's, y'know?"

゜☾゜。█████ ███ (█████) - DECEASED
"█ ████ ███ ██████"

゜☾゜。 Cyrus Tsuchiyo (Significant Other) - ALIVE
"I met you. Everything started to feel more vivid. Like I was finally living rather than surviving. Everything that's happened? I'd do it. Over and over again, if that's what it'd take to be here, with you."

゜☾゜。Mieko Tashiro (Friend) - ALIVE
"Sometimes, you're a big pain in the ass. But in the 'I'm really concerned about you and really want the best for you' type of way. What's the next movie we're gonna watch? I could use an ice cream night."

゜☾゜。Emiko Tokugawa (Friend) - ALIVE
"You're so blunt, but your words are sharp and cut through like a knife. I like that about you. Thanks for the workout routine! Text me more. I could use a day of making fun of men, more specifically Cyrus."

゜☾゜。 Nokunishi Hinara (Friend) - ALIVE
"You're kinda absolutely unhinged, but that's the fun part, right? I'm really happy you and Jhene are together, you deserve a good life. Good luck beating me in Connect Four, those were valiant tries."

゜☾゜。Jhene Hinara (Friend) - ALIVE
"Let's get more piercings together!! Or maybe a tattoo! Not matching ones. . That's you n' Noku's thing! Have I ever said I really appreciate all the advice? We should hang out more so give me a text!!! Or I dunno refer to me on Ikigai about hangin' out!!"

゜☾゜。Yujiro Sora (Friend?) - ALIVE
"I know we still.. Or I know I gotta earn your trust back, I really do wanna. I wouldn't make this far in the clan without my not-so-lil-lil' associate buddy." "I think a ghost just helped me, man"

゜☾゜。 Surieya Usugurai (Friend) - ALIVE
"Clean up yer friggin' room. It's so messy, please. I'll clean it for you at this point. Also do you like. . . Wanna get paid back for that calculator? It seemed, I dunno. Sentimental? Hang out with me more, lil cat-mask-wearin'-vigilante-of-some-sort."

゜☾゜。 "Ray" Usugurai (Begrudged Partner in Occasional Crime) - ALIVE

"Stop calling me anonymously. I'll. . Figure it out, if my guesses aren't already right. And. . STOP interferrin' with my relationships. I'm getting down to the bottom of this and punching you AND the 'Magic Man' (<-- you hearin' this shit? It doesn't even sound real!!) both in the gut."

゜☾゜。 Skylar T. Tsu (Friend?) - ALIVE
"I think love's still in the cards for you, despite you being so insistent no one would want to be with you. Have some hope, yeah? You're badass, who wouldn't?"

゜☾゜。 R. Hallward (Mentor) - ALIVE
"Sometimes I wonder what makes your cynical brain tick. I miss when Speech & Debate class was just that. I miss arguing over whether dogs and cats are better, or whether KPD or the citizens of this godforsaken city are its own downfall."

゜☾゜。 Sydney L. Varga, Kain Riese, Nawa Suke, Michael Ambroise III & Goya Joestar (Friends? Acquaintances?) - ALIVE
"Let's create some more chaos and let hell-loose more often, it's fun as hell and you guys are a thrill to be around. Sydney... Don't hit on my boyfriend. Kain & Nawa? I'm hoping Nawa doesn't squeeze your hand to death man, shit looks like it hurts. Michaeeel, buddyy, talk to me more about Sonic, dude. I'd love to hear it. Goya, please. Just tell me what yer fuckin' size is. I'll tailor more suits, shit's killin' me."

゜☾゜。 Ryuu Tashiro (Captain) - ALIVE
"I've known you before I ever considered the sheer idea of me being in a Yakuza. I've literally seen you with long hair, which was a weird blip of memory. I hope I serve well you proud and serve the clan well."

゜☾゜。 Judah Theodore Smith (Friend) - ALIVE
"I'm sorry for slapping you, Cyrus would've done worse. I'm really happy things turned out well for you after leaving the clan. I'll be around to drop off iced coffee and snacks, so long as you give me lil progress photos of your family. I love seeing a good ending."

゜☾゜。 Shoji Kosuki (Friend) - ALIVE
"You're still halfnhalf in my contacts, I hope you know that. Thanks for being around, you're like. . A semi gentle-giant. All tall n' quiet, unless people know 'ya. Don't worry, you'll land a date sometime, man."

゜☾゜。 Akihito Clan (Brotherhood) - ALIVE. . . .
"I put my loyalty at full value for this clan. Not even a captain, but would go down with the ship, y'know? There are a lot of you I've known for a while, grown close to before even joining, I don't think I could properly convey words and my mind hurts thinking of picking things I'd say about each one of you."

☪︎ Enokii Z. Celestial (Distant Friend) - ???
"Sometimes I see jellyfish and still remember sitting with you, in silence, taking in how beautiful they are. They remind me of you. Is there gonna be another time I get to make tempura for you?"

☪︎ Sera Hinara (Ex-Boyfriend) - DECEASED
"I'm sorry, what more can I say but I'm sorry? I shouldn't have stayed quiet, I should've fought for you to get justice, I wish our last memories weren't so bittersweet."

゜☁︎ 。 Dustin Aleman (Ex-Fiancé) - ???
"Did you even propose because you meant to? Or did you do it because you were scared of dying?"

゜☁︎ 。 Altair Caprio (██ ██████) - ALIVE
"After everything, I was always too careful, never had enough guts to be cruel and say you took after your dad. Maybe that would've stopped it. I hope you get the help and happiness you've lacked for so long."

゜☁︎ 。 Eliseo Bianchi (██ ██████) - ALIVE
"There's only one thing I don't regret in meeting you, and they're gone."

More to add....

Memories!!!!

Art Credits: cultist, and. . . me :)

Do not take any of this ICly. Thanks!!
For any questions or concerns, give me a DM @ xhunnibunx#1891 on Discord​

Last edited:

dorian

Level 11
hotwiring
hotwiring
Rich
Sometimes I wonder what makes your cynical brain tick
The secret is that Hallward is a robot whose thoughts and actions are predetermined by a flip of a coin.
Splendid biography April, Kyocucho “Melody” Rin is one of my favorite characters ever and u play her phenomenally

xhunnibunnx

Level 6
xhunnibunx
xhunnibunx
Notable+
The secret is that Hallward is a robot whose thoughts and actions are predetermined by a flip of a coin.
Splendid biography April, Kyocucho “Melody” Rin is one of my favorite characters ever and u play her phenomenally
screaming crying ty door ian

Users who are viewing this thread