mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Language Application | Russian

• Thread starter Deleted member 20415
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20415

In-Game Name: _Nishee_Nishee_

Languages your character already knows: My character can speak dog, however, they can naturally understand simple commands in Japanese

The language you are currently applying for: Russian!

How does your character know this language?: My character Sora is a light brown and white Huskey with icy blue eyes, she was raised in a Japanese breeders household since birth, once she was about 6 months old she was able to be sold, She had learned basic commands in Japanese and had a very calm temperament since birth, She was stumbled upon by a Japanese man (Asahi Higasa) in a suit who came to the breeders looking for a specific dog to accompany him and have by his side. He was recommended the light brown and white husky due to her temperament. he took one look and immediately named her "Sora". The mysterious man took her on from the breeders and his first words to her were in Russian.'She tilted her head confused not understanding what the male had said'. This was the start of a wonderful relationship with man's best friend, Sora was soon trained by her new owner. She learned to always stand next to him with perfect posture and walk-in sync with him, she also learned how to protect her new owner. He had taught her simple commands in Russian such as "Sit, stay, halt, guard, pick up, drop, go find, and place". After being trained she is now 1 year old and understands his basic commands in Russian as she walks perfectly next to the mysterious man wearing the expensive suit.

Additional notes: This language application is crucial for my character as I need to be able to understand what he says in Russian to know what command to detail RP, I have been a dog before and I know how to roleplay as one properly and professionally! <3

Users who are viewing this thread