SkillIssueIg

Level 1
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
MeowMeowPurPur

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): eemiza

How old are you? (Optional): 17

What is your time zone?: EST

Describe your activity on the server: I stopped playing for a while due to personal reasons but I would now rate it multiple hours every day, my final rating being 8/10

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): No, I have not.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, this is completely understood.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: I am applying for the role of Librarian.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: The Librarian’s job is to be the god of books to the children of the school. Telling them where their books might be or even giving them a library card to help them get books whenever they want! Including walking around school grounds giving students the proper punishment when necessary or even helping people with the computers.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I’ve been roleplaying for a very long time, this stretches out even to when I was really young. Throughout the years of schooling I never exactly had the best school experience so roleplaying taught me most of what I know about life and has helped me throughout the years as an outlet.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?: I enjoy interacting with the community of School Roleplay quite often. This role would assist me with being able to interact with other school employees and faculty, it would also help me interact with students who are wanting to find a book or want to find a fun roleplay opportunity. During my time on school roleplay I've obviously had people who mess up these roleplays, but this is bound to happen when you've been playing as long as me.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: https://schoolrp.net/threads/reporter-application-singlem0ms.55641/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/cuddl3rp-russian-language-application.55637/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-re-application.53684/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/skillissueig-jsl-application.53580/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
I am currently in Grade 12 of high school.

────────────

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

She would politely tell the student that this is very inappropriate wording to be using towards someone. And then promptly asks for an apology, whilst telling them to watch their language on school grounds this was used as a warning for their actions. Then alerting other co-workers about this student so they can keep an eye out for any bullying.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Jung-Mi swiftly radio'd out to her other co-workers of the fight asking for assistance then marching her way through the crowd of students that circled the two fighting, once she had reached the two she quickly made an attempt to split the two from the fist fight happening. Eventually Jung-Mi's co-workers arrive at the scene, assisting Jung-Mi to split up the two. Once she is done lecturing the students on their actions and asking questions on why they did it and other relevant things she'd hand them both a detention slip for fighting.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: Jung would quickly alert a higher ranked employee that is within my job about the coworker's actions, explaining why I think what they were doing was not okay. Explaining how I don't like the type of actions/dangerous things they are doing while on school ground, also supplying any type of proof/evidence I have.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?: Jung-Mi raised herself from her chair striding over to the coffee pot pouring out a warm cup of coffee into her cup that said, "Shhh! I'm reading here!" on the front of the cup. Afterward, Jung glances outside the window whilst listening in on the other employee's conversations. Eventually, Jung-Mi grazed herself over engaging in some small talk with the other employees that were there. Getting bored Jung-Mi sat back down for the last ten minutes of her break running her eyes through the words of her book. Then the bell goes off with a loud noise, Jung-Mi swiftly then gets back to work.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
would ask the student's name After, Jung-Mi pulls her chair back before rummaging through the tough steel Ikea drawers, she itches at her nose then, pulling out a fresh library card from the drawers. Jung-Mi's chair makes a squeaking noise as it rolls against the hard floor back to the counter. She then typed up the student's name on the new found library card. Jung-Mi accidentally messed up, slightly embarrassed by this she then spoke out to the child, ‘’I apologize, how do I spell your name properly?’’ and then quickly backspaced multiple times to delete her previous mistakes. She'd then quickly continued to write the name and swiftly printed it up, tapping her foot against the floor whilst it went. Lastly she slid it over to said child where the student left with a smile raised on their face.

/me she smiles brightly before tying her hair back, standing up from her chair walking out of the door from her tiny office, before walking over to the ladder to get up high on the bookshelf grabbing a book for the student asked for. Getting down from the ladder, walking back over to the office, and scanning the book for them.. Accidentally missing the scanner twice before scanning it and handing it to them.

/me while walking down the corridor to see two students engaging in a heated argument. Jung-Mi radios about the argument before striding over to the two students to see what the issue is between them. After figuring out the issue she helps the two students resolve their altercation before asking them politely to solve such matters in a more private place. Not giving them a warning since from her perspective she feels as if they did not deserve a warning.

────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Jung-Mi Sujin
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Mimi

Age (Minimum is 25): 25

Academic Degree: Masters in Library Science
Major(s): Library science
Minors: English. Writing.

Nationality: Korean
Known Languages: Russian/Jsl

Backstory:
Jung-Mi grew up in a very very luxurious household. Her family had a very successful business company. They sold food stock for many popular businesses for many years. Jung-Mi's father Toby the owner of the stock, Jung-Mi was a rich spoiled brat who constantly got what she wanted when she wanted. A couple of years went by and on Jung-Mi's birthday, her father had a heart attack at the age of 42 and tragically died. After that Jung-Mi and her Mother had to move out of the house due to the will that her father had left them could not afford to live there. With some of the money, they had Mimi’s mother have a horrible depressive episode.. During that depressive episode, Jung-Mi's mother went through several states of mind They soon had a funeral for Mimi’s father and Mimi had never seen her mother in so much distress the business was not left to the mother or the daughter. Jung-Mi's mother never felt so betrayed. Due to the death of Toby, they had nothing left. A couple of days later Jung-Mi's mother decided to move to Japan! Jung-Mi had to finish her studies first of course. So about a year later Jung-Mi and her mother moved to Japan. Jung-Mi had started a school.. being karakura highschool of course, she had her ups and downs and got in trouble quite a bit in the midst of June in the school year Jung-Mi started to learn how to cut hair.. She really enjoyed doing it so she kept doing it and eventually, a small hair place hired her. Most of the time waiting for customers, she’d read books! A whole lot of books. Eventually, Jung-Mi figured out that there was a library in the school Jung-Mi soon got her library card and would literally sit in the library for most of the periods that didn't have classes. She loved how books told a story and understood them without explaining how they felt or what they were feeling that day, she felt at home when reading so eventually on her senior year Jung-Mi decided to go to college for library science to try to become a librarian to share with the world books, soon after Jung-Mi applied to a collage for it, Soon after Jung-Mi had applied she got denied multiple times by different collages before deciding to apply for Karakura Community college, and got accepted with flying colors, About 5 years later she finally got her masters in library science! Minors in English and writing and majors in library science. She decided to go back to the one place that helped her realize her love for books! The karakura highschool. She applied to work at the high school library and sadly did not get in the first try due to the fact they had full staff at the time.. So about a year later she decided to reapply for it and got in! A couple of days later a man helped her become acquainted with the schools library, and school student library cards.. Happily enjoying her new life as a librarian

Motivation for Joining KHS (Character perspective): My motivation for joining this Karakura school faculty is because i just. I wanna share the experience I had with books when I was young with all the new students. I want them to be able to learn and have fun at the same time not feeling pressured to learn. With reading its all up to them!

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: well I’d say I’m a pretty sweet and caring person and unlike some people in this world I really do only want the kids to learn and I want to be a part of that journey. I will try my hardest to help the kids learn and help them at anytime if they need it. But other than that I'm a very nice person and good with kids and I'm not scared to tell the kids what they are doing wrong in certain situations

────────────

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Forgive me if some of my punctuation and spelling are off. English is not my first language i do apologize.
Do you have any questions?:

Users who are viewing this thread