mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Map Suggestion ♡ Arcade

Birdie

Level 13
IGN: LoveBirdBirdie
DATE: March 7, 2022

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
An arcade somewhere on the map, or an arcade section in a preexisting place.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
I don't know if there's any way to incorporate more complicated mini games on the map, but I'm just envisioning a fun, decorative location for roleplay and employment opportunities: similar to the Bowling Alley. An arcade area might be a good addition to the Bowling Alley itself.
An arcade could also be a good territorial benchmark, for Karakura lore (Much like how there's a Bobcat Hangout and a Spartan Hangout, and areas that gangs officially or unofficially occupy).
With a setting that centers around a school and so many teenaged/young adult characters, more youthful locations like an arcade makes sense to me.

Examples:

[Pictures screenshot from Google Images]
1646699205515.png
1646699262104.png1646699279014.png

Sirguiad

Level 10
Sirguiad
Sirguiad
Notable
I'm not giving my vote on a yes or no, but i want to point out that an arcade has been repeteadly denied by staff on shopkeeper applications, it's just impractical or too rp-heavy for our community.

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
I'm not giving my vote on a yes or no, but i want to point out that an arcade has been repeteadly denied by staff on shopkeeper applications, it's just impractical or too rp-heavy for our community.
Yes! This was one of my main concerns as of looking at ever single arcade game shop Application that has only been denied, ever. However, that doesn't mean you can't just have decorations around the map and use a roll-based game. See, it could be somewhat like the club luxe games and something else I don't believe I can mention. Either or, its still a fun possibility!

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable

This can be applied for on a shopkeeper application. The reason they're frequently denied is that nobody has figured out a way to make them work ICly. Arcades could be just a part of your shop, which sells other things as well.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed

- It's likely that a building for this would go unused, so we'll add some arcade machines to the bowling alley.​

Users who are viewing this thread