Meggssy

Level 0
-- Activity --

IGN (Minecraft Username):

Meggssy

Timezone:
PST

What's your activity and availability like for SRP?:
On a scale of 1-10, I’m around 6 or 7 on the activity scale. I do log on daily and have lots of free time, especially with summer coming up. I’m usually available afternoons all throughout the night on weekdays and weekends.

-- Questions --

Do you have Discord? If so, supply your Discord tag (e.g. User#0000):

Sure do! Since the Discord username update, my new tag is meggybobeggy! Formerly megs#4595.

How long have you been building?:
I’ve been playing Minecraft since 2015, so since then, however, I didn’t really start getting into building specifically until about a year ago. Since then I’ve practiced multiple different styles, including the SRP style which I’ve been trying to get the hang of this week. I've done a few of my own build projects, including shops for servers with an economy, furnishing pre-built houses, and making a city of my own.

What are your goals and aspirations for building and being on a team?:
My goals and aspirations for being on a build team is mainly to make friends and be part of a community that will appreciate something I enjoy doing. I just recently left a community of 1.7 million members in which I was a moderator and the community was the whole reason I chose to stay as a mod. After coming back from a 2 year break from SRP, I'm ready to make friends in this community and be apart of something that will leave a long-lasting effect. I would like to see first hand the joy my builds can bring and see how the role-players of SRP can find ways to roleplay around them! I'd even like to roleplay around some of my builds myself! Another goal of mine is to improve my building, I've always dreamed of making those huge builds you see in servers like Hypixel or even School Roleplay! Consistently doing something I enjoy and want to learn will surely help me achieve this goal! Working to achieve these goals with a team is a huge bonus!

What are your strong suits as a builder? (Interior, Structure, Organics, etc):
My strong suits as a builder are definitely organics and interior, though I have trouble with exterior sometimes, I try my best to make things look good and properly usable.

Do you understand building is a team effort and wont always be building by yourself?:
I completely understand this and actually encourage it!

What type of style does your builds consist of? Is there more then one? (Modern, Medieval, etc):
I would say I have a very modern/organic style of building, though it can be overused, I love the ways plants can really light up a building, and as you can see from my portfolio, I like to leave no walls bare. I've tried a few other styles as well, and I can get them down if I work hard enough.

-- Portfolio --

Supply us with at least 4 screenshots of your build (Do not use shaders):

Interior

Exterior

Organics

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread