Mei Adashi

Basic Information :)

×First name× :
Mei
×Surname× :
Adashi
×Nicknames×
:
Melson, Melanie, Greenie, ..Shrek and.. Goblin?
×Gender× :
Female
×Age× :
×Height× :
5'9
×Eyecolor× :
Green

×Haircolor× :
Dark brown
×Date of Birth× :
March 30th

×Place of Birth× :
Korea
×Nationality× :
Half Korean Half Russian
×Languages× :
Korean, Russian

×Sexual Orientation× :
big.. Lesbian

General Appearance / Personality stuff :)

×Appearance× :
Basically just a female standing at 5'9, dark Brown hair and green eyes. She would be pretty pale looking quite tired. Mostly seen wearing green clothes, some weird obsession with the color green i guess..? She'd have a tiny scar under her right eye and would be wearing a glass eye.
×Personality× :

Mei used to be pretty much.. just an asshole she used to start fights really often and it mostly was because of dumb reasons, which did change when she got into college. She managed to controll her anger issues a little bit more. Mei always cared alot about her friends she absolutely hated it if someone talked shit about them. She would be one of those peoples that get confused very very easily.. her friends know that. Either way she's a good listener Mei doesn't really know how to express her feelings and she would get embarassed once again very easily. To be honest.. She really is smart in her own way.. atleast she is trying to be. It mostly comes out her looking pretty dumb. Mei can also be.. pretty annoying sometimes. The way Mei acts make people sometimes think that she's kind of crazy.. atleast thats what some people said...
×Likes× :

- Drawing : She can't really draw but somehow.. drawing on people makes her happy?
- Dogs : Since she's scared cats, she definitely is more a dog person.
- Family and friends : Not much to say about that.
- Volleyball : Its pretty much her main hobby.
- Females : Cause.. shes a big ass Simp

×Dislikes× :
- Talking about her feelings : She rather tends to keep her feelings to her own. It makes her uncomfortable telling others.. somehow.
- Cooking : She really hates cooking even tho she never really tries to cook anything.. it will probably stay like that.
- Partys : Mei really just isn't made for partys all she would do is probably sit in a corner.
- Cats : She finds cats cute, its just the fact that shes pretty scared of them..
- Getting ignored : I don't think theres much to say about this.

×Disabilities× :
She just has one eye i guess. yeah half blind mf.

Family :)
Dmitrei V. Adashi | Father | Alive
" ??? "
Seo-Jun V. Adashi | Mother | Alive
" ??? "
??? | Younger sister | Alive
" ??? "
Freddy A. V. Hayashi | Cousin | Alive
" I did beat you up once and i really regret it it was the worst reason ever. You often ask weird and stupid questions but honestly you are my favourite cousin and pretty much the one i talk to the most. "
Ina A. V. Hayashi | Cousin | Alive
" I don't talk to you alot but when i do, it always is pretty interesting mainly just me getting to know more stuff about you.. You are way calmer and better to talk to! "
Nozomi 'Nozo' A. Hayashi | Cousin | Alive
" Honestly you are so cool, joking around with you is always fun. You would probably be the first person i would go to if i need someone to talk. Im glad you are my cousin. "
Bean 'Sunny' | Cousins cat. | Alive
" I will always be scared of you, don't even try. "
And the others yk yk

Friends and other people :)

Aezysha Kjaer | Best friend | Alive
" To be honest.. you aren't the nicest person to me but im sure you don't really mean it like that! Just the way we met still confuses me but it was kind of funny. Spending time with you is always fun theres always something new happening. Im not sure if you find me annoying but i try my best not to be i guess.. Im happy having you as my best friend! "
Anthea S. Yogihana | Ex-Girlfriend | Alive
" You were my first Girlfriend, to be honest i thought we would've lasted a little longer. I guess i learned some stuff from that.. Still kind of sad on how it ended. Man i haven't talked to anyone 2 days straight after that! I'm glad that we are still friends, even though talking to you feels pretty awkward.. "
Kamodo 'Sub' A. R. | Brother figure..? | Alive
" Ahh yes.. the pink haired russian guy that has some weird obsession with floors.. I like you man! you seem crazy sometimes but you still are like a brother to me. Let's not talk about how i've seen you hide and run away from your friend all the time pfft.. I didn't even start counting but im sure it was more than 20 times! "
Mochi S. Nakami | Friend | Alive
" We kind of stopped talking to eachother alot, i still think you are awesome and we should talk alot more again. "
Emiko Tokugawa | Friend | Alive
" I really haven't talked to you in a while and i still wish we can hang out a lot more. You are a great friend and honestly.. i really admire you! You really did sometimes shit on me for things i did.. and to be honest im sure it was deserved, after you did though you always came back talking to me about it and making sure i was alright. "
Elizabeth 'Liz' Akari | Friend | Alive
" It really was funny laying outside of the classroom trying to get the 'medical term' homework.. whatever that was done! not sure how long we, atleast I took.. 2 hours? It was a challenge! atleast i wasn't the only one that didn't get it at first.. "
Haruka K. Houki | Friend | Alive
" You really just are a great friend.. i couldn't ask for more and you are always there to talk, if im ever going to talk about stuff... Everything you say to me is making me cry inside because of how cute it is. I wish i could say more things back but i really am bad about that kind of stuff and im trying my best! "
Sheldon Tokugawa | Friend | Alive
" We also used to talk alot of times. Sadly this has changed, we kind of got into other directions.. i think? its still nice having a small-talk everytime i see you "
Luna 'Inu' Momoko | Friend | Alive
" You've been my first friend here in Karakura. We don't talk alot anymore but i guarantee you, I would never forget you. We used to have our... 'Deal' and it was pretty funny. you are a person you can talk to anytime!
Jonathan L. Kirk | Friend | Alive
" Kind of weird how i randomly met you this one day, finding out the other day that you were the co-leader of the Gang my cousin just joined! we don't talk alot anymore but i really think you still are a great friend of mine, it was fun hanging out with the gang.
Lucy V. Lacrosse | Friend | Alive
" We used to be pretty close, but man- you used to annoy me alot you with your hug kink or something- still you aren't someone i would ever forget "
Thomas 'Bear' Hikatashi | Friend | Dead
" Remember our little group we had? all that drama and shit.. hey! i didn't even forget your birthday today! [30.12] but oh well.. it was a fun time i guess..
Max Arquette | Friend | Alive
" You're a walking meme honestly, i don't know what exactly got into your head but man.. hanging out with you really is funny and gets weirder every time.
Okosuta MV. | Friend | Alive
" We also haven't seen eachother in a while but you really are like a sister to me.. or atleast something else near that.. whatever. a weird but funny time when we first met! we didn't always had the best time, theres just this one sentence i keep on remembering which hurt me quite alot 'You just make everything worse!' something like that.. "
Anastasia 'Kita' Ruka | Friend | Alive
" I really used to admire you, not sure why. I didn't really thought i would stay friends with you after you broke my nose and finger once.. i used to choose you over my cousin so many times.. im glad i stayed friends with you though, you really can be crazy sometimes, it doesn't stop you from being a good friend of mine though! Man i honestly don't know why i am like that.. "
Mitsuri Mikoto Tokugawa | Friend | Alive
" I feel like you changed.. or i just missed out on so much stuff.. who knows! you have been a great friend though and its pretty sad that we aren't hanging out that often anymore."
Aiden A.K. Osamu | Friend | Alive
" I really like you, i also haven't seen you in a while, but the time i spent with you was always fun! i remember stealing your shrimp and glasses out of a joke- it was funny! "
Ahnjong 'Ahn' Seong | Friend | Alive
" You are a great friend, you tried to cheer me up, you would be one of those person i would tell everything to. honestly i think we should hang out a little more! kind of sad we don't get to do that often. "
Sayori 'Melon' R. W. S. | ..Friend? | Alive
" I guess we don't talk to eachother that much anymore, it was still nice! "
Levi E. L. Katzer | Friend | Alive
" Some weird T-rex guy that very short arms.. you're kind of cool though "
Delfina S. Corestti | Friend | Alive
" Thank you for hugging me that one day when my Friends didn't wanted to?! and im also sorry for screaming in your ear..- "
had to add her
Avery B. Ikki | Friend...? | Alive
" Not sure if you were serious that one time that you said you would be my friend, honestly it is great talking to you, asking how day your is going and so on. Best receptionist honestly "
Mifumi Ryuga | Friend...? | Alive
" Ok.. i don't know you that long but pleaaase.. you are cool as fuck, i admire you! i also want to put on some makeup on dead people so they don't look that broken and dead! "

Col Female VB team
" Coolest people in there, all of you are awesome! "
+ more coming soon???

Just some random Quotes and funny things whatever :)

Freddy A. V. Hayashi : "If i would jump off a cliff... would you jump after?"
Mei Adashi : "no what the fuck? i would call an ambulance and then find the safest way down you dumbass."
____
Mei Adashi : "Even i can see better and i have 1 eye."
____

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/899728773451243570/918607353761390682/unknown.png?width=967&height=73

Too lazy to write the backstory.. for now atleast
[WIP]
I've been awake for like 24 hours.. please I know i wrote something wrong i dont know where but i can sense it... Probably have to edit many many things..

Last edited:

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
" and the others " * sobs in julein forgotton *

also ty for putting thomas ily <3 /p

vCRASSv

Level 15
Yo is that the Kamodo? That guy is great like frfr I heard he deserves all of your yen in SRP ;)
Anyways ty for not forgetting me :)

Freddy

Level 36
Partytime_Freddy
Partytime_Freddy
Notable
HOLD THE DAMN PHONE.

THIS BITCH ( bitch in a good way) STILL KICKIN? AM I THE ONLY ONE FROM THE ORIGONALISH LITTLE GROUP DEAD? LMAOSHDBFBF
I THOUGHT SHE WAS DEAD AS HELL
She will never die, she haunts Freddy to this day too.

Users who are viewing this thread