Level 3
IGN: yuxgpaper

List any applications that you have created on the forums:
[ACCEPTED]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-application-yuxgpaper.66026/
http://schoolrp.net/threads/yuxgpapers-language-application.66224/
http://schoolrp.net/threads/dutch-application-yuxgpaper.65826/

[DENIED]
Middonaito Resazu | Unverified Gang Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server

Describe your activity on the server: When I first joined the server I started with family rp. Joining multiple families & creating some too. Having situations meeting family members & engaging in relationships. Marrying into certain families & helping out family members. I have played both female characters & male characters. I also have played each of these characters dating both women & men. Due to this, I was able to experience all sorts of RomanceRP & other FamilyRP situations. Some families I joined & had good experiences with are the following ones: Katayama, Ketsueki. & Jaager. Due to this, I joined some gangs like Sang-Je & Kaminari Doboro which was run by a close friend who is in this group. In these gangs, I experienced such things as extensive amounts of CombatRP & DelinquentRP. Consisting mainly of weapons such as Metal Bats & Pipe Wrenches with the lucky chance of P2l with More Detail and Better Weapons which we got Custom for the groups. Mainly I would help with initiations with this I would also help out newer members of the groups teaching them the basic rules of CombatRP & how to detail rp with P2l. I would later on in my career mainly do P2L with fellow friends. There were strict rules on how to conduct yourself & how to fight properly and fairly. After leaving the gang Sang-Je. I would eventually experience Street Racing under Kaminari which was very interesting to the idea of Custom vehicles and timing each turn. I would watch cars fly down the streets of Karakura & I enjoyed how racing was organized and set up with mini-events. Under the Kaminari banner, I would mainly focus on DetailRP to help fix cars during & after the races. I would install new diffusers, exhausts, widebody kits & more car details. I would also help give specifics about the specs of vehicles & horsepower. Which is the kind of DetailRP I do to this day.

Specify your Discord name:
yuxgpaper

Specify the link to your gang's Discord: (This link must be permanent and have unlimited uses)
Middonaito Resazu or https://discord.gg/NBznwzz7Df

Specify the number of members currently in your gang: 25

Specify one (1) idea for an event your gang would do:
"SUNRISE"

I would like the idea of hosting a giant race where anyone can participate. We meet at the birthplace of racing Tōge (east tunnel where our main Meetup is) and organize some runs that we have used for a while. We do some runs of the following routes: Redline Raceway, Tiger’s Eye, Oblivion, & others. These tracks have been in use for a while by the crew so we may be able to brief everyone on how to operate them. We have an entire channel where the routes can be seen and memorized. Then after a longer Race, some KPD cars could follow them back to Tōge, blocking it with cars & barriers. Have the exit closed off so there's a standoff between the KPD & some of our Racers. Yet our racers get ready to fight with Bats and Wrenches or can choose to rush into their cars. CombatRP is mostly likely to happen between the groups & fierce fighting would happen. (this can be discussed further if accepted) In the chaos a Single slick car ROARS to life near the back of the tunnel where a Masked driver could be seen determined to get out. It would weave between the Cars & the people fighting. Yet another car would follow now starting a race who could escape. There would be 2 cars looking for an exit yet they would see a barrier placed by the KPD. They would bob & weave between the barriers till locating a point of escape. They would jump a ramp that is located nearby causing them to find a way out flying out of Tōge. A part of the KPD sees this and disbands the fighting to chase this car out. Both cars are filled with Middonaito members (max of 6-8) trying to escape. After taking quick & longer turns. One of the Cars managed to escape while the other crashed. (This could be announced through the News Faction) Due to spike traps set by KPD the vehicle loses control & crashes into a wall near the shopping district. (Permanently SHATTERED) It would end the event resulting in many racers arrested & little escaped.

What is the name of your gang?:
Middonaito Resazu or Midnight Racer

What are the themes/morals/beliefs/motives of your gang?: The Middonaito Resazu crew originates from Yokohama prefecture in the Izumi Ward. (泉区) When first creating the crew, there was a book known as the ‘Racer’s Conduct’ that was created as guidelines. Set rules for Racing and earning Respect among others. The Middonaito Resazu crew believes in the code for conducting themselves effectively & efficiently. While racing normally is already in their blood & in daily life around Karakura. Without these beliefs, Middonaito would be nothing, so every member swears an oath upon the rising sun which is their logo. (all done via promotions and activity) The Street Crew's goal has always been the same thing since its creation. To build & own the fastest cars ever seen in all of Karakura where they can rule the Streets. To be the most skilled, and the most well-known drivers to ever hit the streets and if possible, Japan itself. With this driving belief & the talent honed over time, they have been able to achieve. The title ‘Racing Kings of Karakura’, the Middonaito name, is highly protected by drivers. It is a badge of honor to be a part of the crew or recognized by them. The highly modified cars & the infamous chrysanthemum Seal on the back of their uniforms. Made them easily recognizable yet most wouldn't see this instead they would usually see the classic sticker on the back of our many members' cars as the cars would seemingly dance on the turns. Honorable racers do this, but they do have one other passion than Racing. Known as ‘Door Riding’ which is something used to tease the KPD of Karakura. Which consists of someone unbuckling their seatbelt, moving their position to be sitting on the door, raising their wrists, and flipping off or teasing the chasing vehicle which adds further danger. Members believe in causing chaos among officers & terrorizing them Since the KPD just cannot catch up to these Racers. The KPD are not allowed to sleep without engines being heard through the streets, in essence ruling the streets. No one can rest.

What differs your gang from the rest of the unverified gang roster and other applicants?: Unlike the other gangs, Middonaito is the only True Racing Crew. Making sure that no others can touch their standing as the Kings of Racing. We also control the organized Racing working with other street crews unmarked or unknown to host events. We are a group of individuals who are willing to work with others or go against them if we have to. We do this to achieve our goals or hold the titles that we have earned. We are a crew with big ambitions that will mold Karakura’s underground into our vision. OOCly the mood & atmosphere should be light & friendly while ICly is up for debate. The whole point is to make it fun & engaging for everyone. ICly we use code names of locations & routes. For example, Touge is our universal name for the East Tunnel meet-up spot where most of our Racing is held. Other codes we have in use will be ‘UZKA’ which means KPD yet we have other names for certain ones. The thought of this secrecy in code names is to keep our identities hidden & keep our members out of prison which we’ve been doing a decent job of.

What reputation does the gang uphold in-character at the moment? Where are they most actively present?: We currently in character have a big presence in the street racing scene as one of the best racing crews. Who often participated against crews like Streamliners when they were around. Yet recently we have been racing ZEROS racers & solo racers who don't fly under a banner. We have had BIG race events with crews like ZEROS and Streamliners. (When they were still around) We have proved that we have earned the title of the ‘Racing Kings of Karakura’. We have not had anyone able to match that, and we are known for winning constantly in the racing scene. We have an extensive network of contacts. We are known for doing donuts near KPD & often getting into chases with them on foot or in vehicles since Icly most are teen Delinquents. The KPD seems to love us; they always call out our names in a show of affection or if they notice there are many sprays with our name. We don't claim any IC ‘Turf’ as we believe things should be settled with engines then fists. We will never hesitate to use the latter if needed. We are quite active with racing competitions & almost every day try to learn new paths and skills. We can strengthen our brotherhood & love our members. Just with that, we allow our members to push forward with promotions and rewards.

Write a paragraph describing your gang and showcasing what they are capable of: (This is for the unverified gang roster. This section must have under or a maximum of 250 words and cannot go over this number; otherwise, your application will be denied)
Middonaito Resazu is a crew at the center of street racing. They are centered around its beliefs & members' passion for racing. Hitting the highest speeds in the most modified cars in all of Japan. The crew is run by rowdy & adrenaline-seeking teenagers of Karakura. They are known for making the streets ROAR with their engines at any time. They wear casual clothing, but they are only recognized by the crest of Chrysanthemum Seal on the back of their jackets. They have earned praise from fellow racers & hatred from the KPD who challenge them. Many earned names for their skill like ‘The Doctor’ for their precise & skillful movements while driving. Yet there is no competition for the title of the best of the best. The most skilled racers in all of Japan, there is no question about who they make up. The Middo sun will always rise above the rest & show the path to ultimate victory. “We may fade away our cars may rust away but the legacy they made will never wither away.”- Middonaito Member​

Attachments

• image1.png
    image1.png
    179.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread