List any applications that you have created on the forums:
[ACCEPTED]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-application-yuxgpaper.66026/
http://schoolrp.net/threads/yuxgpapers-language-application.66224/
http://schoolrp.net/threads/dutch-application-yuxgpaper.65826/
yuxgpaper | custom vehicle | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
[DENIED]
None so far
(when I refer to racing, I mean cars not bosozoku gangs)

Describe your activity on the server:
From the moment I joined the server I have been interested in many things. I was interested in families & how things were managed in the server.I have been in many families such as the Katayama family. Due to the unfortunate disbandment of my main family causing me to have nothing to do. I have lacked the family roleplay I usually do with my friends. I believe that it's time for me to further my experience & help with better roleplay. I feel like this is the best time for me to branch out. More into a theater that I been in instead of diving back into the families. I am very active, usually talking to aweHellioni & aweZezz. I would rate myself a 8/10 on how active I am. They are close friends I met a while back. I used to do a lot of mechanical roleplays. I worked at a small garage for a couple friends. We all had a lot of fun doing this because we loved cars. Yet we had to move on into factions & better things on the server. I have also done car rp because my friend would allow me to drive his car. That was the main reason I was a mechanic. I mainly roleplayed me working on his coilovers & his engine bay. How the radiator would flow into the turbo & what engine he had. During this kind of roleplay, I had to also replace an engine swapping it out for an RB26DETT. I have also romancerp with other players including male & female. I have been in multiple gangs with variation of different rolls needed to be filled.

Specify your Discord name:
.apocarypse

Specify the link to your gang's Discord: (This link must be permanent and have unlimited uses)
Middonaito Resazu or https://discord.gg/p5utbs7fUG

Specify the number of members currently in your gang:
19 currently processing 1 others.

Specify one (1) idea for an event your gang would do:
Due to Middonaito Resazu being a racing crew I would like to include something with how we host races. I would like the idea of having KPD stumbling upon one of our races. Due to this many of the racers would start fleeing the area trying to get away from the cops. Most of the individuals would try hopping in their cars yet they were subdued by law enforcement. While the scramble to leave was happening KPD would have the area locked down with swat officers & more. Including such things as barriers & having cars set up as such. While the scramble is happening a singular car in the back of the meet roars to life. That car would have some of the high brass of Middonaito and they would try to make an escape. They were in a car that would swerve through trying to look for an opening sadly they couldn't find none. So they had to improvise how to get out. They would find something to use as a ramp escaping the enclosure. Yet KPD would be right behind them on their heels. They would get some pretty good distance till they had to swerve. The cops would continue to pursue them until the car would crash causing the car to be totaled. With KPD & EMS on standby all of the Middonaito top brass would be arrested & many other racers too. After this a following event can be held later trying to break out such the racers leading to the loss of KPD. Allowing many racers free & other criminals.

What is the name of your gang?:

Middonaito-Rēsāzu

What are the themes/morals/beliefs/motives of your gang?:
The Middonaito Resazu is an honorable racing gang from humble roots. They originate from the outskirts of Yokohama where the crew came from. They would have an honor code when joining Middonaito Resazu. These rules were put in place as beliefs & morals to stick by. The crew wants to be the best racers in all of Karakuru & to fuck with cops as much as possible. Middonaito believes to have the best racers you must be able to beat faster & better cars then you have. They are a delinquent group who specializes in cop teasing & playing. They like to do such things as swerving, letting cops catch up & what we call “door riding”. Which consists of someone unbuckling their seatbelt sitting on the door flipping off or teasing the chasing vehicle. Members believe in causing chaos among officers & terrorizing them. The members hold themselves to high standards as some of the most skilled drivers in all of Japan. The theme is a mix of Kanjozoku principles & the Midnight Club. Both from Japan the attire is based on the Rising Imperial Sun of the Japanese. During the Meiji period no one was permitted to use the Imperial Seal except the Emperor of Japan. Chrysanthemum Seal (the real name of the seal)

What differs your gang from the rest of the unverified gang roster and other applicants?:
Overall Middonaito Resazu is one of the only racing gangs left in SRP. We are the biggest racing crew who focuses on racing. We also are always trying to find opportunities to work with other groups in criminal rp & other corporations. We are a crew who emphasizes on the happinest & entertainment of the crew. The atmosphere should be kept joking in & out of char. It is vital to have a happy & fun time. Unless rp will get boring & repudiated causing a lot of people. We are a group who have big ambitions & are willing to do anything to put that in place. I feel like with all that is said new exciting rp opportunities will show making it a better experience.

What reputation does the gang uphold in-character at the moment? Where are they most actively present?:
In character Middonaito Resazu has a big presence in the street racing scene as one of the best racing crews. Who oftenly participate against crews like Streamliners & host race events with families like the Adachi’s. We are currently working on more joint events with the racing scene trying to get more people to join. We also have many allies participate in meets using our vehicles giving them a taste of racing. We like to tease the police, so we usually do donuts. To my knowledge the cops 100% love us. They have been in chases & know the name to my knowledge. We don't claim any “turf” as we believe things should be settled with engines then fists. We will never hesitate to use the latter. We are quite active racing competition & other almost everyday if not every other day. We are in the process of being the cops least favorite people. Due to us going out of our way to mess with them any chance we get.

Write a paragraph describing your gang and showcasing what they are capable of: (This is for the unverified gang roster. This section must have under or a maximum of 250 words and cannot go over this number; otherwise, your application will be denied)
Middonaito Resazu is a group of delinquents & adrenaline junkies. Whose goal is to cause terror to KPD & test their limits. In the city they call Karakuru they plan to achieve their goals & more. Their motives & methods are simple. They plan to squash any resistance no matter how big or small. The methods justify the ends but determination with persistence will achieve it. There biggest goal is to be the best racers to ever grace Karakuru. They have done this by hosting numerous races with many runs usually lasting an hour 30 each. We hold open races so anyone can participate it should be an open scene. This is shown by the gang's principles & way of conducting themselves. We enjoy having the cops chase us as previously stated. It has become some sort of tradition to tease cops after every race day. Yet one on one races will usually be impromptu there for such an activity is not usually done. The average amount for such events is 5-8 racers. The gang was created by 4 founders Yagi, Rihito,Rome & Toya. To those that challenge us I wish you the best in the afterlife. "All you need is love for Racing is a way of escape" May we see y'all on the roads. (https://ibb.co/4s5Bybq)

Attachments

• image1.png
    image1.png
    179.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Hirathex

Level 266
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+

DENIED

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Thank you for applying. However, I have decided to deny this application. It seems like your gang is relatively new, before reapplying try building up a reputation on the server​

Users who are viewing this thread