Polar

Level 102
PolarLoLs
PolarLoLs
Notable
IGN: PolarLoLs
DATE: 6/28/2022
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Remove one of the public cars and replace it with a public motorcycle that can be bought by players
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
There really is no need for 2 public cars and due to the recent update one of them was "ruined" as said by most players I've had experiences with and i thought why not add a motorcycle to the motor store at least, just a small suggestion but i thought it would be a cool addition and maybe they could be cheaper than the cars aswell

The_eight8

Level 37
The_8eightYT
The_8eightYT
Omega
IGN: PolarLoLs
DATE: 6/28/2022
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Remove one of the public cars and replace it with a public motorcycle that can be bought by players
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: There really is no need for 2 public cars and due to the recent update one of them was "ruined" as said by most players I've had experiences with and i thought why not add a motorcycle to the motor store at least, just a small suggestion but i thought it would be a cool addition and maybe they could be cheaper than the cars aswell
+1, also which car is the bad one? I'm planning on buying one

pashy

Level 183
Idk motorcycles are barely unique I don't want my shit to be easily buyable with slight differences when I paid 50 dollars for it
If this gets implemented I demand 50 dollars I'll buy one from the auto shop instead

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted

- A motorcycle will be added to the auto-shop behind the bowling alley later today.​

Users who are viewing this thread