Saye

Weight:
130 lb

Height:
5'11

Sexuality:
Bi

» Appearance «
I stand at 5'11 with a lean figure and a muscular build. I have silky, blonde hair. I have baby blue eyes, too. I'm on the tan side, with tiny freckles scattered across my face. I often wear a white long-sleeve shirt and blue, baggy pants. In school, I might wear my everyday clothes or a school uniform depending on my mood.

» Personality «
My personality is usually grumpy or sleepy, I can be very polite and appropriate depending on what I feel like that day. I can be very rude when I feel provoked or offended in the slightest way.

» Features/Tattoos/Etc «
On her wrist and neck would be a rose tattoo, just for fun. She'd have a big scar on her right arm, supposedly from falling off a tree and landing on a shard of glass. She'd also have odd burns scattered across parts of her body. She seemed to have bandages around her neck and left upper arm. You could see she also had black painted nails. She also had a skeleton hand tattoo starting from her fingertips down to her wrist.

» Languages «
Russian, JSL, Italian

» Voice «
A raspy feminine(female) voice

B A C K S T O R Y

Early Life

Mura Tanakoi was born and raised in Italy. Mura's mother was Japanese, leaving her father Italian. Mura lived a mysterious and trauma-filled childhood. Mura's mother often drank and went out to parties, leaving Mura and her father alone in the house. Mura and her father bonded because of this, but her father eventually left Mura and her mother when Mura was only six.

When Mura was eight, she suspected her father left because of her mother. Mura's mother still acted like an irresponsible teenager, drinking and being with other men. Mura's young life was overall hard, but she met some nice 'friends,' or so she thought. Mura was sent to school when she turned nine, allowing her to get proper education. Mura was, of course, the only new kid in the school, but she came across 'kind' kids who became her 'friends.'

The more Mura hung out with her friends, the more she realised how rude they were to, not just Mura herself, but to others. Mura's friends would be so rude to elderly people and children younger than them. One time, Mura's friend even flipped off Mura's mother. Mura didn't know that the world ahead of her was like this, but Mura became friendless after standing up for her mother and starting a fight with her so-called 'friends.'

Older Life | 9-12

Mura celebrated her birthday alone because her mother, family, and friends didn't really care to celebrate with her. Mura was turning ten but nobody even knew. Mura was still in school and came across actual kind kids, but decided not to tell them about her birthday. One of the kids Mura was hanging out with knew she was ten because he knew Mura since she was a baby. They were friends in the past, before Mura's mother began drinking and partying and before Mura's father left. Of course, Mura didn't recognise him but she only realised who he was when it was too late. Mura's lifelong friend had been diagnosed with an illness and he eventually died. After that, Mura was quiet and inactive most of the day. She usually sat in her room after school, rethinking most of her life choices.

Mura didn't often speak to her mother, but she wondered something that her mother might know the answer to. That night, Mura stayed up late to ask her mother the important question. As Mura heard the house front door open and slam shut, she soundlessly darted down the stairs to her mother. Mura asked her mother what her future was going to be like, and her mother gave a grave and worried expression. That night, Mura couldn't sleep, she just remembered her mother's sad expression and Mura began to worry about her future. All these thoughts and questions kept Mura up all night. Hopefully, she'd be more refreshed in the morning.

When Mura awoke, she trotted down the stairs to find her aunt sitting at the table. Mura kept looking around, expecting to see her mother. Mura joined her aunt at the table and asked where her mother was. Mura's aunt just told her that her mother had died last night due to an unknown reason. Mura's aunt now had to raise her but maybe Mura's aunt would be a better guardian than her mother was.
WIP

A R T

139707_zijOSPco.png
54346_36Qa9tv8.png
1011016_C5UpmrDi.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread