Neutral_Tones

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
neutral.tonez.ofcl

How old are you? (Optional):
17 years old

What is your time zone?:
Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)

Describe your activity on the server:
I am on the server near enough whenever I can be, which may range between 3-5 hours on average, or the whole day if I don't plan on doing anything that day.I am usually seen running around aimlessly around the city or school, or I will be hanging out with people I know on the server. Despite this, I may leave to go AFK or have to just generally go a few times. I have only been on the server on this account for a few months but have over 2 weeks of playtime, here's a photo for proof:
Screenshot 2024-04-02 at 17.38.36.pngHave you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I have not.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I acknowledge and understand that if I were to be unreasonably inactive, I will have my role removed.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
I want to apply for School Nurse.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The school nurse is an important figure in the interwoven support mechanisms of educational institutions, providing a bedrock for health.

School nurses are first-line care-givers whose duties entail attending to students’ immediate medical needs and administering first aid. First aid may involve drug administration or healing minor injuries or answering to emergencies through quick thinking that ensures safety throughout the day at schools. In addition they help identify ailments early enough by performing health screening on children and also refer them for further evaluation where necessary.

School nurses also play a teaching role away from the immediate care; they teach on subjects such as nutrition and sanitation to sexual health and drug abuse prevention. They enlighten students through health education projects and presentations in class, enabling decisions based on health issues and equipping them with essential habits for healthy lifestyles to keep.

Additionally, the school nurse acts as a connector between the school, families and medical professionals, promoting interaction between them so that the young people access all-encompassing treatment. They are therefore able to link up with local medical services providers alongside other resources within the community thereby ensuring that there is no discrepancy between healthcare and education systems while at the same time making it possible for students’ needs beyond their immediate school environment to have been addressed.

The school nurse also creates a healthy environment other than attending to students directly. They work with the school administration and staff very closely to develop and put in place health rules and regulations that enhance safety, promote good health and prevent diseases. The knowledge they have on public health as well as epidemiology is crucial in maintaining the wellbeing of the whole school population in times of infectious diseases like enhancing vaccination campaigns.

Moreover, the school nurse acts as an essential contact for students who experience learning related barriers due to ill-health. This could include managing parents who do not believe in vaccination, monitoring patients with chronic ailments or handling mentally challenged students. In other words, they lend their ears compassionately and offer resources for helping students conquer challenges that hinder both their personal and academic growth.

Basically, what goes on inside the nursing station at schools does not simply define being a school nurse. They are significant in developing a culture of good health within schools by creating a conducive atmosphere where pupils may acquire knowledge, mature and progress towards their full potential. Due to their combined expertise in medicine, education and just simple love for humanity typically characterized by human sympathy or understanding; these professionals play an integral part in shaping future health status of citizens as reflected by this quote from AACN (American Academy of Colleges of Nursing) “School nurses can help lead communities toward healthy futures” 2011).

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
Progressively, I have strived into the universe of role playing that takes me to a world where my creation is unlimited and where players are the co- authors. I stepped into the realm of storytelling where the stitched strings of tales and people manifested. What I take as lasting memories are the images of a lot of unforgettable scenes and vivid feelings I was living with my co-tellers. On the virtual stage of the story there was no such thing as the limit of the imagination at all. Suddenly I realized that it was not a question of my origin, but what would be the (evil) nature in me. The group of actors that I belong to is as heterogeneous as the characters played within it. From the crowded streets of a medieval City, to the dangers of the magic entangled forest, the setting was created to feel real and convey the audience with the awakening and engaging feeling. For me, the hardest truth to learn was that in addition to being a set of attributes comprised of every quality that defines my character, the persona is an existing, breathing human being with wants and aspirations, doubts, and fears that come with the experience of being alive. With time the executing of the mission, I made sincere friends from other players, and while the story of the movie was gradually revealing, I was able to look into another side of my character where I discovered something innermost to him at the time of the storm and the conflict. The bottom platform of our RPG role is the cooperation aspect through different players that requires joint efforts to figure out a whole new story. It was moments like that - whether it was from the mind-bending confrontations with mystical beasts to the very personal chats by the campfire at dawn, each of my action turned into the building blocks of the rising narrative machine in which everything that happened is superpower-packed. And that is to say that beyond these hundreds of virtual rivers, the place burst into a true melting pot of arts and diverse fun. Through these ways, forums, social media groups and live events became platforms which enabled players to share their experiences, exchange tips, tricks and ideas, concentrate improvements both problem solving as well as stimulating their friendship relations which moved to new levels than the ones they were initiated at- the online world. Starting with me, my attitude is no worse than now - I learned more to focus on the customers, to become friendly and creative. The process is the same for many professionals. From being a face-to-face with different cultures, I met amazing challenges, jumped into a brand-new adventures with my team-mates and this would be my unforgettable memories in my life. If upon the extraction from the virtual world, I will receive the most valuable experiences, it will help me to substantiate the decisions I am to make in my real life.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
My two driving aims are receiving the possibility of working as a part of the school team and being the principal in future. At first, I shall put efforts in shaping Yui’s character. What is crossing my mind, there is a transformation pathway when he abandons the loop of criminal behaviors and join the road that change him and brings benefit to those around him. This opportunity lays out a suitable ground that stimulates the development of the collective which in turn nudges each and everyone out of their shy selves to grow as individuals as well as groups with continuous evolution in sight. And also because running around plaza 24/7, as you can imagine, gets very boring very quickly.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Yui himself is a grade 12 at age 18.
My secondary character, Umeko, is also grade 12 at age 18.

────────────

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Initially, Yui would not respond, he would allow the student to continue until he could not say anything more or got bored. Should the student leave after this, Yui would simply get on with his day, in a case otherwise, Yui would offer to talk with the student, or call a counsellor if he is busy at the time.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Yui would rush in and drag the two apart, then bring them to the nurse's office. He'd then call for another faculty member to watch one of the students as he treats any wounds on the other, then switch them around. After this, he would, not much interrogate, more interview them to see what was happening. When the stories of both sides and anyone else involved were heard through, he would make an informed decision on what to do, whether that be detentions, or simple warnings.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Yui would approach the individual slowly, and ask about the situation. If the individual were acting inappropriately, he would first ask them to stop and give well-reasoned points as to why and what it could lead to; should the employee not listen, Yui would hand a message up to the appropriate member of higher faculty in order to get something sorted out. If they were acting dangerously, Yui would ask about the situation, and varying on the severity of the situation, he may try to personally help the individual by getting them to stop, offering a make-shift therapy session, or calling for a more experienced member of faculty to help.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?:
On a break, Yui himself would be on edge. He is usually someone who is always active and never really gives himself time to lay back. He may relax for a short while if he were under major stress prior to entry. However, he may only get a coffee and leave.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
gently pulled the child's arm straight, making attempts to avoid as much pain as possible, he then took a small bottle of alcoholic sanitiser and sprayed it once, and then twice onto the wound. Next, Yui took the time to take a roll of wide bandage, securely, not tightly, wrapping it around the wound, using a little water to seal it afterwards. &f"That should do you well," &#4469e1he said, offering reassurance, and a lollipop to the student, continuing, &f"Try not to get into such harm again."
/me was rummaging through the storage behind the office desk. The rushing of rails and the sound of containers opening and closing ever so quickly gave a sense of urgency. He was definitely searching for something before.. he laughed, he seemed proud now, Yui had found what he was looking for, whatever it was. The male pocketed the item and then quickly reorganised the storage, taking a moment to pause to memorise where everything came from and went to before going back to the desk.
/me was spinning on his chair, having it balanced on one corner and rotating quickly. He was smiling, he had entertained himself with this small activity. This was before in the corner of his eye, he noticed a student. His chair almost slammed down as he put his hands together, offering a reassuring smile, and a lemon, before politely asking, &f"What is it I can do for you, today?"

────────────

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):
My name is Yui Hattori-Onodera.

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
My title is Mister.

Preferred Name:
I would prefer if you simply called me Yui.

Age (Minimum is 25):
I am 30 years old.

Academic Degree:
I have:
a Bachelor's degree in nursing and medical care
3 A-Levels in health and social-care
1 A-Level in nursing and medicalcare
Major(s):
I majored Nursing and Medical Care.
Minors:
I also studied Health and Social-care

Nationality:
I am Japanese and Russian.
Known Languages:
I know Japanese Sign Language, and Russian, and I am learning french.

Backstory

Motivation for Joining KHS (Character perspective):

The core for which Yui longs to become a school nurse stems from the intense experience that he has gained of the complexities of the role. His impressive ****ysis is a result of impeccable attention to detail, which has allowed him to perceive the turbulent nature of the job and understand the multifaceted nature of the problems that the school nurse often faces. Through his connection with a central motive to cause a positive change within the community, Yui sets forth to do his part by offering a helping hand when he can. Empathy and a strong sense of responsibility which characterize him make him commit his skills and knowledge to providing emergency care and assistance to students, teachers, as well as staff accordingly, which in turn fosters a cozy and receptive environment for learning and well-being.
Besides his goals, Yui has a heartfelt aspiration to commit by doing something great for the community where he is living. He regrets what he has done in the past with a deep sense of repentance. He has been going through a transformation process of awakening and self-awareness as he recognizes and asents to the fact that he has been involved in bad behaviors before. Stimulated by a true desire for expiation and self-development, she is wholehearted in her endeavors to find a path that is marked by empathy and compassion. Through self-expiation, he intends to not only make reparation for his past transgressions but also to develop the future defined by the dual principles of benevolence and goodness of service. As Yui willing to make a contribution towards improving the well-being of the community, he constantly finds a way to build his reputation together with the standards of integrity, empathy and hardcore commitment.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I think that what I do possess is both the wisdom and experience. While my shortage of roleplay experience for only nursing position might be claimed by someone, my clinical expertise based on my previous practice definitely can make me a suitable candidate. Since I have been in the university for a straight course of seven years and an additional year spent in a demanding medical apprenticeship, I now have honed different skills like providing assistance to the sick and bandaging their wounds. Additionally, the skills of biology and chemistry which I have understanding are very useful if to be an expert in the medical field. I believe that given the my qualifications i am able to work very effectively and also contribute to your respected team.

────────────

Extra

Additional notes about your application:
N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-01 at 19.07.54.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-01 at 19.07.54.png
    44.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread