How old are you? (Optional):

18 years old

What is your time zone?:

MST (Mountain Standard Time)

Describe your activity on the server:
Table below will be in MST

Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
9am-6pm 9am-6pm 11am-6pm 9am-6pm 9am-6pm 10am-10pm 10am-10pm

Disclaimer: This is pretty accurate but times will vary from the schedule but I'll get on for at the very least 5 hours a day this is just the hours I will usually play at :D

The table below will better show you my activity with my only character so far
Jack Daniels N/A
An extroverted guy in 12th grade who works at La Casa Nostra and is quite notable as the best bartender in Karakura He's a pretty fun character to play and i love how I've achieved a lot with this character he's shown me different elements to roleplay and overall i learned about roleplay with this character the most. I am active with this character N/A

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
Nope :D

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes I acknowledge and accept that if I am inactive I will be demoted

School Employee Role you are applying for?:

Nurse

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The role of Nurse is an important arm and role in the faculty they ensure that all health regulations are up to standard in the school and take charge in helping and taking care of the students. They also carry the responsibilities of educating the students about health and nutrition, the main focus of school nurses is the prevention of illness and disabilities as well as early detection and correction of health problems. They take charge of injuries or overall health & are trained to use the right medical practice to prevent further injury or for extreme cases I.E: Taking the student to the hospital for further care and Dealing with the mental health of students. They even manage student medical record with confidentiality and must remain to be a trustworthy member in the overall school & broader community.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
SRP - I've been playing on the server for about a year now, and this certainly isn't the beginning of my roleplay experience it's very notable for the reason that I generally know how SRP works, it's rules and history. Even thought it's limited to a student I believe it's still notable in its fact that I understand the general process of the School Employee faction from an outside perspective but also using knowledge from real life.

CityRP - I have done various types of CityRP among multiple different platforms, including Minecraft, for many years now, and this is exactly where my past experiences playing as a Healthcare character goes into play. I've played as mostly a nurse and pharmacist though this isn't the full concise list, I was most notable for being a great pharmacist in that server

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:

I have been a member of this server for quite a while now, and it has helped me with anxiety and to be honest I only ever roleplay when I'm anxious but being on this server made me roleplay nonstop cause there is just so many scenarios that i haven't been in on this server yet and I can say that one of my reasons for taking the step of applying for this faction and hopefully getting accepted is my way of saying thanks and to just contribute to the server. I also really want to be able to transcend my roleplay experience and hopefully to get better at detailRP as I'm going and additionally I want to be role model in the community and help newer players or all players with character development and roleplay experience as well as actually be apart a super intriguing community.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
This would be my first. :)

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

Minilious - Grade 12
Miniliouse - Grade 12 (Applying)
Ko would ask the misbehaving student to refrain from that behavior and to stop cussing at him with a calm tone. "Hey, Language and please be kind." He would not give the student any reason to mistreat him that way and would keep himself calm with his mind collective . He would then ask the student why they are using this language towards him trying to deescalate the situation, if the student decides to behave the same way. That is when he would a bring up detention and if the student still refusing then he would threaten the student with SLT and a report would be made.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Ko would notice the two students fighting in the hallway. With a stern voice he would yell out "Break it up, Break it up!". He would approach the students who were involved in the fight, standing in between them to stop any further altercation. With his radio in his right hand, he would ask for assistance if it was needed, "Hey may someone come down to the hallway, there's two students fighting." He would ask both students what the problem was, then whatever the issue was detention slips will be given to both of the students or the student who caused the altercation in the first place.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Ko would notice the faculty member doing something dangerous. With urgent action, he would approach the said employee and ask if he could speak to them in private "Yo, mind if we talk for a second?" He would then explain to them, not to be in that behavior and that they aren't being a good role model to students and staff as well as putting himself in dangers way "Your behavior is really immature and you need to stop it, some students looks up to you and they will think that this is appropriate behavior so could you please quit doing that-" If noticed again, He would go up to SLT and file a report on the employee who is involved in said misconduct and any further actions will be dealt with.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
In the break room, Ko would seat himself on a nearby chair. He would greet the others in the room before plugging his earphones in and listening to his favorite heavy metal band as he devoured a box of pocky. He would definitely have small talk with others if they approached him or if there were upcoming events. But he would use his time carefully, would eat up his lunch before heading back into his daily requirements as a Nurse. If a mug was being used for coffee, he would wash it and place it in the shelf in a laidback professional matter.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
/me
would crouch down in front of the student sitting in front of him, he would then notice a bruising on the student’s eye his finger lightly pressing it to feel for retention. “Hm alrighty good news, it's not swelling, oh sorry if that hurt” he gently said, standing back up. he walked his way to the refrigerator, grabbing an ice pack and wrapping a towel around it. “Ice is your best friend for now!” he said, handing it to the student. “Make sure to keep it on your bruise. It should go away in a few!” he said, giving the student a thumbs up.
/me would enter the Nurse’s office. he sat down on her chair and scooted his way over to his computer. he glanced over to the student, sitting over in the waiting bay. “Yoo my man, can you come over here?” he waved the student over. he entered the student’s name into the database, a light tapping sound heard as his fingers met the keys. His eyes darting up at the screen and observed the medical file about the student. “From what I'm seeing, is that you suffer from Asthma… Have you taken your medication recently?” he asked, glancing with a worried expression towards the student.
/me would see [insert teacher’s name], he would give a warm smile and a gentle wave to the other teacher's direction. “Busy day man?” he asked as he placed his pencil on his ear with his sketchbook on his lap, his posture shifting towards back to the desk as he continued sketching.

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):
Ko Mizutani

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.

Preferred Name:
Ko/Mr. Mizutani/Nurse Mizutani

Age (Minimum is 25):
25 years old

Academic Degree:
Double Bachelor's Degree

Major(s):
Nursing, Psychology

Minors:
Health Studies, Physiology

Nationality:
Japanese

Known Languages:
Japanese

Backstory
Ko Mizutani was born in 1999 on a crisp autumn morning in the heart of Kyoto, Japan. From the very beginning, From the very beginning, he was surrounded by the tranquility of ancient temples and the vibrant colors of traditional festivals. Raised in a close-knit family, Ko grew up with a deep appreciation for the values of honor, respect, and perseverance that were ingrained in him by his parents and grandparents. As a child, Ko was curious and inquisitive, always eager to explore the world around him. He spent countless hours wandering the narrow streets of Kyoto, soaking in the sights and sounds of everyday life. He developed a keen eye for detail and a profound sense of wonder that would shape his worldview for years to come. Despite the allure of modernity, Ko remained deeply connected to Japan's rich cultural heritage. He studied traditional arts such as calligraphy and tea ceremony, finding solace in the timeless rituals that had been passed down through generations. At the same time, he embraced rapid advancements of Technolgy, and the medical practices nurses and doctors used, fascinated by the endless possibilities they offered for innovation and progress, As Ko grew older, he realized he wanted to make an impact meaningful impact using health care. With a strong sense of purpose driving him forward, he dedicated himself to his studies, excelling in both academics and Extracurricular activities.

As he grown a little more to his teen years, Ko Mizutani started feeling a deep sense of compassion towards others. He was drawn to the idea of helping people in need and making a positive impacts on their lives. Inspired by the selflessness of nurses who cared for his ailing grandmother, Ko knew that he wanted to pursue a career in nursing whether that be a School Nurse or Hospital Nurse. Despite the traditional expectations placed upon him, Ko remained steadfast in his decision, determined to follow his heart and contribute to society in a meaningful way.

As he grew up excelling at college and his nursing program, he said his goodbyes to his family leaving behind the familiar streets of Kyoto, Ko embarked on a journey to Karakura, a town on a island near Oushima, The transition was daunting but he knew it was good place to spend his life due to the rent prices and the community, With a mixture of Excitement and nervousness, he embraced the challenges that lay ahead. Ko arriving at Karakura ready to begin his new chapter begin roaming around trying to find a home to settle in, he soon found House 101 where he used half of his money to rent it, he set up all his furniture and settled down. Being around a year in Karakura Ko decided it was best if he applied as a KHS Nurse and so he did, still awaiting his response he enjoys a life a little more as he waits.

Motivation for Joining KHS (Character perspective):
"For me the decision to apply to KHS as a nurse wasn't just a career choice, but a calling that is deeply rooted in my personal experiences and convictions, growing up in Kyoto I witnessed firsthand the profound impact nurses had on the lives of their patients. I went from comforting my grandmother with this super cool nurse to volunteering at local clinics, I don't know but I feel a sense of fulfillment and purpose in caring for others health and well being, "he smiled as he said" as my resume says I've been to a nursing program but i would of never agreed to go if it wasn't for the little final push my grandmother gave me before she passed. She made me believe that every individual deserved to receive the highest quality of care and support, regardless of the circumstances and that's my motivation I just wanna be that shining beacon to the students someone they can talk too or feel safe around."

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
"Well for starters I have really strong commitment when it comes to this I mean I've been wanting this for so long i have such unwavering commitment to providing compassionate care then others" "He would scratch his chin as he said-" I have a strong belief in the power of empathy and how important it is to have a supportive environment for patients, colleagues, and the community, as you can see I have a strong academic background and I would say I'm the most eager to learn and grow as a nurse, Some are here for the money but I'm here to make a positive impact on the students and faculty and lives of others, I'm really willing to collaborate with faculty and fellow students some staff members may not like me" "He chuckled" "but i know that every individual bring unique perspectives and strengths to the tables. My resume states that i Majored in Psychology and Nursing which I feel makes me more suited for this but that's why I believe I should be accepted over others, due to my experience, commitment, and background.

Extra

Additional notes about your application:
N/A
Do you have any questions?:
N/A

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread