mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Open More Lifeguard Slots

BonBons

Level 31
+1

Having more people with the lifeguard role = more interactions and recognition. People have different timezones too so limiting this slot to only 2 people means less chances of interacting with them. They also said 2 more slots, meaning it won't be overused and can increase more RP at the pools and possibly the waterpark as well. It's the perfect time for it, as summer is approaching. Creating more events regarding the lifeguard role will definitely increase rp with them. Simple events could involve PE teachers hosting swim classes with lifeguards as assistants, enforcing pool rules more, they could also have a mini tower at the beach so that more rp can take place there. I can see this as a good idea to introduce new interactive events and ideas. Though there should be some kind of application or trial open to everyone through tryouts.

6Pancake

Level 233
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
Join swim team and work hand in hand with the current lifeguards

Haneshii

Level 14
Haneshii
Haneshii
Omega+
Join swim team and work hand in hand with the current lifeguards
I ENDORSE ALEX'S COMMENT AS THE BOBCAT CO-CAPTAIN!!!

While we don't interact with lifeguards (we don't have any bobcat ones unfortunately) we often dive to save people who can't swim. looks at Maia Steele and Urumi Akihito or for people who absolutely hate water stares even harder at Eiichi Akihito. We would love to interact with lifeguards. SO... hopefully we can get lifeguards around the pool more, though I believe Sak and KimiNoUso are the only ones right now? But I could be mistaken. ^_^ HOWEVER, so looks at those lifeguards, come interact with swim team!! We'd love to befriend you! (i'll do my best to try to interact if anything lawl im just anti-social sometimes)

Users who are viewing this thread