mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Performing Arts Application/SilverEquinox

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN (In Game Name): SilverEquinox
Previous bans: I have been banned maybe 3-5 times but it has been about 4 months since I have been banned. I got banned for accidently metagaming, but I didnt know what metagaming was at the moment.

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?:
Yes.
Describe your activity on the server:
I am mostly on, about 6-8 hours a day. Sometimes im on more.
Do you have TeamSpeak3?
No, I dont know what that is, sorry.
Do you have a microphone?
Yes. My PC comes with a fairly good mic.
List your current and past applications:
I have no other applications except from ROBLOX, where I apply and usually get in jobs.
What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation is seeing other teachers kinda made me want to join. Also I wanted to join because you are low on teachers.
Have you read the megathread for Teachers?
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-code-of-conduct.1038/ ? Yes.
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/faculty-handbook.1981/ ? Yes.

You want to start a school field trip, what would you do?
I would need to apply the school trip on the forums, And Duckings would need to accept it for it to be allowed. Then i'd plan where the trip is gonna be, what we're gonna do on the trip, and I would discuss it with the other teachers.
As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class:
1. Raise your hand to speak
2. Do not get out of your seat without asking
3. No smoking/alcohol in the school/classroom
4. Turn in your homework on time
5. Do the work assigned to you
6. Don't talk back.
7. FOLLOW THE RULES!

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):
List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:
When I was in Elementary school, I always helped others on learning what was going on when they didnt understand.

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers?
Yes I have.
From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?
Maybe have the teachers have meetings on what the next thing they may teach their class, if that already isnt there. In my opinion, the teachers aren't that prepared.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server:
To teach the children all that they can.
Describe the ranking system of teachers:
Newly qualified teacher
qualified teacher
head of department

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
I am so sorry I dont really know, please excuse this because I really want to be a teacher. I will observe a class and I will ask a qualified teacher.
CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?
The character has white hair, a scarf over the mouth, one darker eye, and glasses. She has anger issues, but only when she is being teased. The outlook on students is that she is very nice, and she loves students. She reports as soon as she finds a rulebreaker. She loves all the other teachers, and thinks they are really nice. Her personality is a nice, shy figure. But isnt afraid to aproach other teachers, and nice students. She has a loud voice, because she likes to be heard. Her plan for the future is to be a successful teacher, and great at approaching others, instead of being a tad shy.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
I report to the principal/vice principal
No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?
Please listen to me, or I will have to contact the vice principal.
When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?
Nice, and cheerful. Not rude, snotty, and not gossip about other students.
Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.
/me hushes class
/me writes on chalkboard
/me takes a sip of coffee
/me has a serious face
/me points to [name]

BACKSTORY

Taylor Tyler grew up in the UK. She loved other kids, and was a successful student. When both her parents died, she was left with anger issues when she was teased, because then she was teased for being an orphan. She had lived at an orphanage untill she was 12 years old, traveling to Japan. She stumbled towards Taketatsu High, where she got accepted in. She had been there untill she was 16 years of age, where she decided that she would apply as a teacher. If she wasn't accepted, she was going to live her life, with her adopted brother and 2 sisters.

IN CHARACTER
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Taylor Theresa Tyler
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss.
Given Name(s): Taylor
Preferred Name: Tay

Religious Denomination: none
Marital Status: has a boyfriend

Nationality: British
Current Location: Japan, Takashima

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 5 (only for teaching my classmates)
Working Experience (# of years): 1 (roblox)

Academic Degree:

Year of Graduation: not yet
Major(s): chemistry, and performing arts.
Minors:

Native Languages: American, British
Other Languages: none

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: no
Preferred Teaching Subject: Performing Arts

Additional notes about your application (if any):
Please accept me, I am only going to the 6th grade IRL, so if any of these are wrong, im sorry.

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
Denied
This applcation has been denied

"I have been banned maybe 3-5 times", This is too many bans for a teacher app.
"I have no other applications except from ROBLOX, where I apply and usually get in jobs." , Using ROBLOX applications as a experience for a FORMAL, MATURE, Application. . Is a bad answer.

YOU MAY TRY AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread