art by @YouWatanaba_
»»————————-««

[Character Art Included]
»»————————-««

BASIC INFORMATION

Name:
Plakuya Vgiue

Nicknames / Aliases:
She’d be called Plak quite often hence her real name “Plakuya” would be too complicated to announce like her being called a “Platypus” ???

Hobbies:
Plak usually, listens to music and designs her own clothing in her room or just normally decorate 24/7. She’d go on idiotic missions that don’t even make sense like “Threatening Boyfriends” . That’s all she does, and listens to BTS 24/7 and TWICE.
DBFA17EB-AF3D-4B26-9235-7A03973FAACB.jpeg
art by sleepygrim

Disease/Disorders/Illnesses:
Plak is bipolar, her mood changes very fast once she gets annoyed or when she sees her favourite person she gets happy or sad fast. She knows how to control it since she’d had it for years.

Fears:
She is afraid of frogs and getting accused of something. She particularly doesn’t like parties and of course she hates Halloween time, she likes festive season where people cherish there gifts. Not a freak show. She’d be afraid of Weenie dying, and if you want to know what happened...scroll all the way down.

Equipment:
Plak carries weird stuff. Let me list them:
-Dark repulser
-Sword
-???
The rest are to be found out but this is all I could really state at the moment, more will be added to her inventory time by time.

»»————————-««
BCBB1E8E-0120-47F6-B2CE-0C3A985E3978.jpeg
art by me
»»————————-««
RELATIONSHIPS

(DECIESED)Weenie the “Weiner”: Weenie is Plak’s top favourite, USED to be. The first time, Cheryl Marjorie Herrington brought the beautiful sausage dog into the house, Plak fell in love in instance. She was the only one who gave him attention everyday and brang weenie to school until the day Charles Herrington banned Weeny from school, but that still didn’t affect our relationship. It was strong.

Kiro Konoko: Kiro, is Plak’s best human best friends, she might be a spoilt red head but she still admires her attitude and her sass and that’s why she loves being her friend, she is very defensive and the relationship is strong and loveable.

-she has more friends but doesn’t have trust for most of them just yet, the list will be updated eventually.

BACKSTORY:
WIP

»»————-  ————-««
B3173FC0-1ACF-43A8-AFB9-02860D38B79F.jpeg
made by walmartweave

“weenie, was my first pet I could never forget the memories we created like when weeny licked plak and let people stroke him. The time Cheryl Marjorie Herrington brought Weenie the “Weiner” into the cheer house when we first moved in my whole life changed from then. but it’s unfortunate to see him let me go, but I know he is in dog park heaven just, rest in piece weeny...”

Attachments

• D4DA3F6E-07F6-4A03-AF82-6EF1A3F93D95.jpeg
    D4DA3F6E-07F6-4A03-AF82-6EF1A3F93D95.jpeg
    109.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread