Omega+
IGN:
WhiteSnowy1737 [Grade-12] Niki Nakamura-Burton
DATE:
24/09/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

It would be cool to be able to make pufferfish things to eat too
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
Pufferfish, despite their dangerous poison, are very popular in Japanese cuisine, obviously the poison is removed, so much so that you need to have a license to prepare Pufferfish, but considering it is School RP, the sashimi dish could already come. You have to be a high level to be able to make the dish, which would remind you of the experience license. It could be level 90-100 for example
I prefer level 100 This would even refer to licenses in real life

A image how can look
pf.png
If accepted , I even give you the right to use the model, if you want to talk about it, dm to me Raisipta#7531

Last edited:

Oliverium

Level 54
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
Neutral, leaning +1
Regular Highschool and College Students are in no way prepared to risk it all for a dish. HOWEVER! Cooking attribute 100% should totally make it an option for ovens! How impressive would that be?

DarkEclipic

Level 162
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+

I am leaning towards -1 because irl you need to go get classes that could take you YEARS to learn how to cook and serve pufferfish. THEN you need to take a test for it

ErikFinster

Level 123
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
+1 (with the restriction that it is for lvl 100 cooking skill, which is an appropriate hurdle to overcome)

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- We're actively adding levels 62 - 100 cooking items which will include stuff like Pan Fried Pufferfish, Lobster, Macaroni Cheese, and more!​

Users who are viewing this thread