mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

question about characters

givafelka

Level 12
Aid0rigami
Aid0rigami
what does it mean to have multiple characters? do you switch between them? as? what do i need to do to have more than one character? is it written somewhere? I did not find.

DarkEclipic

Level 162
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
Hi there!

On my Adult account(my main) I play on two characters, I have what I need already written down on a google doc so I am able to copy/paste what I need at the time(Chara name, desc, nickname, bio link)

givafelka

Level 12
Aid0rigami
Aid0rigami
so it's just about changing the name, skin and so on?
or i dont understand something
minecraft accs?..

DarkEclipic

Level 162
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
so it's just about changing the name, skin and so on?
Mhm! And with the wardrobe system, you can always have the skin of the other character already in the main bar so it would be a easy switch without leaving the server. But that is what I do, there might be easier ways on doing it.

DarkEclipic

Level 162
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
My two characters are the same age thankfully, I do have another adult character that is 55 but I mainly only use him for family events. So, I don't typically play as him often due to needing to wait 24 hours between /setage cooldown. But if you think you won't play on the other character often(1+days) then, by all means, have their age change if you wish. But I typically just keep them the same age

DarkEclipic

Level 162
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
Youre welcome! ofc play around with other ideas to find what fits for you, cause what I do might not work for you. Trial and error

DarkEclipic

Level 162
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
okay. honestly, I didn't even know about /setage
Its all based around how old you wish that character to be. If you dont have any idea, keep it the same age as the main character you play as to not have to worry about the oocly cooldown

DarkEclipic

Level 162
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
You can only set age as an adult ONCE you get an adult role(Adult, Teacher, Professor, Law, police, etc), say you are a grade 12. you can only pick between grades 8-12

givafelka

Level 12
Aid0rigami
Aid0rigami
I have one more question. my language application was denied, and I corrected it. Is it enough to use the edit or do I have to post it again?

givafelka

Level 12
Aid0rigami
Aid0rigami
aw, thank you. ・∀・
and one more question... :D
I saw on the server people with the same last name, for example, "Ivanovsky". these are families, right? how to find / get into a family?

maraa

Level 211
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
aw, thank you. ・∀・
and one more question... :D
I saw on the server people with the same last name, for example, "Ivanovsky". these are families, right? how to find / get into a family?
persons may have the same last name and are sometimes not in families, as they could possibly use a last name generator.

But usually people invite you to their families if you afk at spawn, they advertise by using books, and drop them on whoever they find. Or you can ask a question as to if anyone has an open family, then go about dming the owner.

givafelka

Level 12
Aid0rigami
Aid0rigami
persons may have the same last name and are sometimes not in families, as they could possibly use a last name generator.

But usually people invite you to their families if you afk at spawn, they advertise by using books, and drop them on whoever they find. Or you can ask a question as to if anyone has an open family, then go about dming the owner.
thanks for the answer!

Users who are viewing this thread