mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Question what is the dumbest thing that has happened during a class?

AmorNessa_

Level 4
NOW THIS CAN BE ANSWERED ICLY AND OOCLY BUT I HAVE TWO!

Oocly, my teacher accused me of plagiarism because I quite literally copy and pasted my character's biography from here and she said there was no way the character could be mine despite me showing proof of the account on here being mine.. and uh.. she ended up getting yelled at by my mother and she dropped me as a student. Yea. She doesn't look me in the eyes in the hallway anymore.

Icly, Yonio gave me a shame chair when I was a professor for the second time and I quite literally took every opportunity under the sun to put my friends oocly in the shame chair. and if you attended my classes and I gave you shame chair ptsd.. I so sorry <3

soratheonly

Level 57
Community Team
Event Team
soratheonly
soratheonly
Omega+
OOC
Greenies minging and then not knowing what it is to the point where I have to explain and then they keep doing it.

IC
When students were bouncing around my class thinking I had no control over them when I quite literally could've just kicked them from my class.

AmorNessa_

Level 4
OOC
Greenies minging and then not knowing what it is to the point where I have to explain and then they keep doing it.

IC
When students were bouncing around my class thinking I had no control over them when I quite literally could've just kicked them from my class.
average faculty moment. I love how we practically forget we can kick students from class

MuffinCat

Level 82
Administrator
Professor Lead
Authorization Team
MuffinCat
MuffinCat
Rich
I once started 3 classroom riots when I was a professor, about the exact same subject

philbertman42

Level 143
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
If I wanted to list off every dumb thing that's happened in an Asuka Deguchi or Tomoko Miki class, I'd be able to write a short novel.

If I had to name one single instance, it'd probably be the time I was teaching about conformity in society, which quickly devolved into the class becoming a cult devoted to worshipping the Karakura Bobcats. We (a group of 20+ people) went around the school meowing at people, surrounding them, and not leaving them alone until they conformed to the group and started meowing with us. I never did a final count, but the total number of cats we had by the end of class was much larger than what we'd started with, and even included some faculty members and college students.

I'm still very grateful that SLT wasn't online, because that would have EASILY added a +1 to the number of times Asuka Deguchi's been fired for being Asuka Deguchi.

PIZA_OP

Level 43
OOC

IC
:)

cho0ii

Level 174
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
When I was a professor doing my little professor things some college kid in my class was dressed up as spider man and climbing the walls in my closet. I had to tell myself good reasons why I couldn't just lock him in there and never look back.

AmorNessa_

Level 4
I just thought of another one and I am ashamed. But it was the time I had a class on the rooftop and I ended up chasing my students around the rooftop to get them back in class.

Users who are viewing this thread