mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Rank System For /Attributes

Ryliana Rose

Level 1
Rank system for /attributes and display
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Example is If You have all attributes at 1.00 You will have a display that is [Grade-12][1] RPname which is very useful to see others attributes lvls also

To advance from Rank 1 aka [Grade-12][1] "name" to [Grade-12][2] RPname

all of the attributes must reach 2.00 to become [2] from [1]

example = all attributes max is 100.00 which shows as [Grade-12][100] RPname

Or [Grade-12][100][Basketball] RPname

Its only a idea i had in mind and i hope it helps others see what lvl attributes are from anyone :)

DarkEclipic

Level 162
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
We use to have people's ages in our tags [Grade-12][18], but they removed the age part to make the tab look cleaner(Also why they removed the team off of the sport teams [Swim-Team] is now [Swim], unless they are captain then it will show up as [Swim-Captain])

If they were to display attributes, they could add a scoreboard off on the righthand side of the screen to show you your stats, but its just easier to just do /attributes. But that is my opinion

Ryliana Rose

Level 1
Rank system for /attributes and display
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Example is If You have all attributes at 1.00 You will have a display that is [Grade-12][1] "name" which is very useful to see others attributes lvls also

To advance from Rank 1 aka [Grade-12][1] "name" to [Grade-12][2] "name"

all of the attributes must reach 2.00 to become [2] from [1]

example = all attributes max is 100.00 which shows as [Grade-12][100] "name"

Its only a idea i had in mind and i hope it helps others see what lvl attributes are from anyone :)

We use to have people's ages in our tags [Grade-12][18], but they removed the age part to make the tab look cleaner(Also why they removed the team off of the sport teams [Swim-Team] is now [Swim], unless they are captain then it will show up as [Swim-Captain])

If they were to display attributes, they could add a scoreboard off on the righthand side of the screen to show you your stats, but its just easier to just do /attributes. But that is my opinion
i ment also to see others also that way a newcomer can see who has higher attributes then them.

DarkEclipic

Level 162
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
I mean, personally its not really needed. if they wanted to know, they could just ask in /looc

Users who are viewing this thread