mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied RECEPTIONIST APPLICATION | ILLUMINATOR76

Ross Adachi

Level 1
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: illuminator76

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Yes, I do it's RossDaBoss#9567

How old are you? (Optional): I am 15 years old

What is your time zone?: EST

Describe your activity on the server: I would like to say it's fairly good, I'm on every day or every other day

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): Temp banned for seven days 2/23/2021: The reason was for AvoidRP
Temp banned for 10 days 3/20/2021: The reason was for Glitching
(These were both accidents)
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, I know and accept this.
School Employee Role you are applying for?: School Receptionist

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

I myself do not know much about the role of being a receptionist, besides the stuff I've seen and watched. From what I have observed, a receptionist is one of the most important roles out on the school board's staff. They will help assist any of the Karakura Police Department if they are looking for something or enter the school building. With that, they will also tend to call students down if they are needed for an investigation. One other thing that Receptionists do is that they also tend to assist any students that may have troubles or need help with something as simple as different locations in the school like the cafeteria, although they also try their best to keep their halls clear of any violent acts by intervening just as any other school faculty staff member would do. Another thing they do is assist with after-school detention, and make sure it goes calmly and no bad commotion.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
The experiences that I have in roleplay especially on this server contains being a Karakura Student

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-application.37301/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-app.37087/ [Accepted]
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
My current roles on the server consist of being a Grade 12 Karakura Student

Situations
(Do not mention the use of FearRP)

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
In a situation faced with relentless insults and vulgar and inappropriate language, Conner would calmly approach the student trying to cause commotion and try to see a better understanding of the reason behind the individual’s sudden outburst. If at any time possible He'd try his best to resolve the situation with a calm demeanor in order not to agitate them off any further than their current state. Once finding out the reason, and or that there was no way he would come across the reason. Conner would try his best to level with the student and calm them down before proceeding with any further punishment if needed to be.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Upon approaching the situation within the hall he would softly and caml raise his voice to catch the students attention the best he could, He'd making sure to bring a teacher or another faculty member along with him to assure that the situation is resolved properly. The main objective would be to separate the students from one another to make sure no more fights broke out between the two. Once the situation is fully handled, Conner would be sure to send them to the nurse’s office to treat any of the injuries they may have sustained during their fight before proceeding with the punishment.

Another school employee is acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
In the specific event of another school employee acting inappropriately especially during school hours, Conner would try his best to intervene without causing anyone harm. Being carful and cautious of that, if at all possible he would try to gently and camly direct the staff towards the break room, or another private room off limits to students, making sure to cause less of a dramatic scene in front of any of the students that may be wandering the halls. Not to mention so that he would be able to directly confront the staff member about these acts they have just displayed without any further interruption. Though making sure to contact any available Principal or Dean to access their punishments.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Conner is a very enthusiatic guy, to some sort of extent. Hedoesn’t necessarily act like your typical adult, considering how happy and hyper he can be. But even if he is a social butterfly, he still needs some alone time to himself. His behavior has very different sides to it however as there are times when he mainly keeps his actions to himself, perhaps sipping a nice cup of coffee, deep in thought of mind. But then he automatically resets to the more goofy persona that everyone knows and loves and begins interacting with his peers. . .It’s as if hes's unstable in some way.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
/me allowed his right arm to rest along the counter as he lifted her left elbow up onto the desk, placing his chin in his hand. Tilting his head from side to side on occasion, simply observing the halls in front of him.

/me hummed softly under his breath as his eyes scanned over the area in front of him, casually he adjusted his legs under the desk while allowing his hands to reside within his lap. He glared out with his eyes into the hall watching the students pass by

/me He'd lift up his head, glancing up towards the individual in front of him letting off a soft smile; “Hello, how may I help you, today” awaiting their response he adjusted the way he sat in his seat to be more comfortable.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Conner Hatake

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
I'd prefer Mr

Preferred Name:
Mr.Izuki
Mr.Conner

Age (Minimum is 25):
I am currently 25 years old

Religious Denomination:
Athiest

Marital Status:
Single

Academic Degree:
I graduated with a Masters Degree

Year of Graduation:
I graduated in 2017

Major(s):
History
Sicoleogy and Buisness

Minors:
Public speaking

Nationality:
Japanese

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

Native Languages:
Japanese, English

Other Languages:
Korean, JSL

Backstory

"Where do I start?"

It was one of the more interesting things that had come to conenrs mind when he realized that he was done with college. He was just laying on his bed one day, listening to music while reading a very intriguing story. It was a sudden, fleeting thought that really had no business coming so quickly to him.

Over the next couple of weeks, after lots of thinking and planning, he had decided to move to research more on how to deal and talk to people. He had hoped to start a new chapter in his life with a clean slate, free from the residue of his past whilst also remembering the important memories and people he had experienced along the way.

Since he was born in Karakura during a more basic time in his life, Conner had begun his comfortable, simple life. He'd worked part-time at a toy shop, and also helped his friends with any mental or physical struggles. He knew that it wouldn't give him riches, but he knew was happy and content with the life that he had been given. Waking up every morning surrounded by people smiling widely or going to see the sticky children's smiling faces always filled his soul and heart with pride, as he believed he had chosen the right path in his life.

As the river of time flows, however, people change.

Conner didn't understand why or how, but his contentment with his life had slowly began to shift in a different direction. As Conner grew older and wiser, he started to become uncomfortable with the life that he had chosen for himself. As if he wasn't meant to be there anymore - as if he was a ghost haunting his younger life and past choices.

With this revelation, he had rethought his carrer's and life choices, hoping he could find some answers for what he should do with his life, in Karakura.

Eventually physically situating himself in the new enviorment, but nonetheless lively town, he then began socially sorting himself out as well, then reaching out to make new friends and allies. For the person who, again, is a social butterfly who wants to befriend many, this task proved easy and Conner quickly found himself with a decent handful of friends in a short amount of time. One of his newly made friends ended up working at Karakura High. This slightly piqued his interest with joining Karakura High, however, he was more focused on getting to know the students and people rather than anything else. It was more of a balance of thought that resided in the back of his mind, waiting to be acknowledged.

When Conner officially began looking for a job, his interest in working at Karakura High only grew more. It made him remember and reminiscent the thoughts of his old life. Back when he was in high school, where he first made her real set of friends. The thought brought a happy bright, smile to his face. With this, mixed with encouragement from the people around his, Conner decided to apply for a job as a receptionist

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation for joining the KHS is rather simple in my opinion;

Aceptance.

Every student that walks through the gates of Karakura, I have confidence in, everyone of them has the potential to be something great. They’re in high school; their at the age where you choose where you want to go in life. Even at college, they still have time to decide what path they wish to go down career-wise. To me, that idea is simply is fascinating to me. They're like little kids telling their parents "I want to be a astronaut. I want to see them be accepted in life for their choices in career, and have a feeling of pride.

It’s the reason I worked with children in my past; I love the fact that there is so much opportunity they have due to the fact that they’re not completely done. It puts a smile on my face and I’d like to hope that they love what they do one day.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

The reason I feel as if I should be accepted over other applicants is because of my attitude and positivity.

Personally, I look at myself as a very social person and I believe that is needed when acting as a receptionist, as students will need help but might be too afraid to ask. So having an outgoing and welcoming personality might make students more comfortable when it comes to asking for help, which is important to encourage to prevent stress or emotional constipation.

Extra
(You may leave this blank)

Additional notes about your application:
I apologize for the small doodles. .
Do you have any questions?:
N/A

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

- Unfortunately, there's no longer a position open for Receptionist as another applicant has been chosen for this role. Nevertheless, thank you for taking the time to apply.

If you wish to work within the school, I recommend applying for Teacher or Professor! Or wait until another spot opens up.
DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread