TooManyDucks_

Level 20
IGN: Clorox_wipe_
DATE:
April 7th, 2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Rooftop gardens on top of apartment buildings
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
It would be a cool area for players to hang out, since right now the rooftops on apartment buildings are kind of boring and empty. Maybe you could even make it so that actual plants that you can harvest would grow there, although I'm not sure how re-planting them and stuff would work.

Infi

Level 134
Helper
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
As far as aesthetics go, I can easily see a greenhouse being found on top of apartments with accessible rooftops, however I don't see being able to harvest those plants for cooking use.

Overall a +1, and I can probably get to building that. Though do note full blown gardens (like the school rooftops) are not realistic and probably won't be implemented, though little greenhouses and planters are definitely feasible.

Oliverium

Level 54
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
+1 Yes, like small barrels with some flowers! I've also seen people use fences and rose bushes to make tomato plants. As a bird flying high around Karakura, I can confirm that most rooftops are bland. It's also a bonus for bees too!

moral1ty

Level 13
moral1ty
moral1ty
Notable+
I'm not sure how well harvesting would work, how long the respawn time would be, etc.. In a server with so many people it might get to the point where the planters are always bare if that was a feature

But, like Infi said, for aesthetic features its an absolute +1, glad to hear an actual builder agrees lmao

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to implement it.

- We'll add some small garden decoration on some rooves over this coming week.​

Users who are viewing this thread