Not open for further replies.

Luphloah

Level 0
IGN (In Game Name): Luphloah
Previous bans: None

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?:
Yes
Describe your activity on the server:
Daily, unless I am busy. I stay on for 1-3 hours at a time. I play as a student in year 12.
Do you have TeamSpeak3?
Yes
Do you have a microphone?
Yes
List your current and past applications:
I applied once, about a year ago. I didn't make it because I hadn't been on in a while when the owner saw it.
What is your motivation for applying?:
I took a long break from this server and now that I am back I would love to become a teacher because that is what I plan to be in real life too!
Have you read the megathread for Teachers?
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-code-of-conduct.1038/ ?
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/faculty-handbook.1981/ ?
Yes

You want to start a school field trip, what would you do?
If I want to start a trip, I would first send a letter to the Principal’s office about the trip, at least one fortnight before the trip. Next, I would make sure I have at least 4 teachers or teaching assistants supervising and that my trip fits in the budget constraints. Then, I would write a summary of what is going to happen on the trip. Next, I would list the teachers names who are also coming on the trip. lastly, I would make sure everyone had their lunches and head off at the set time!

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class:

1. Raise your hand to speak
2. Do not get out of your seat without asking
3. No smoking/alcohol in the school/classroom
4. Turn in your homework on time
5. Do the work assigned to you
6. Don't talk back.
7. FOLLOW THE RULES!

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):
Well, funny enough my Aunt is an English teacher and I plan to be a teacher and she has taught me lots. I've also had lots of people tell me that I am good at explaining things, which is a key part of being a teacher.
List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:
1) Teacher
2) Viceprincipal
3) Principal
(I am sorry if I have gotten this incorrect, I cannot find this information)

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers?
Completely
From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?
I would change that teachers are barely ever on. I would change this becuase I barely ever see teachers on and they are a key part of the roleplay.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server:
Teachers are important because without them (well it would be chaos) there would be no school!
Describe the ranking system of teachers:
The bottom level, the secretaries, because they are only taking orders and doing the boring work.
Second would be the teacher, because they teach and keep their students in check.
Third would be the Vice Principal, they watch over the place when the owner isn't on.
Highest of the high would be the Principal, due to them being the big boss, the one setting the rules and keeping the entire school (Including teachers!) in check.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
I'm not quite sure about that. If I do become a teacher though I will make sure I learn.
CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?
Lillian Fields Crystal. She is 5'10" and has purple and blue ombre hair and has a french accent. Her body is quite slime, she isn't very curvy. She is fresh out of college and is ready to show the world a real teacher! She is quite peppy, eager to keep the class awake and tuned in. She is a vegetarian, that being the cause for her such slim body. She is quite mysterious, not many people know about her past.Rumors float around that she had a tough past. Rumors can be right sometimes.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
Record audio of it without them noticing, give them each detention for 3 weeks where they have to write "I will speak appropriately" 500 times each day.
No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?
Have each one of them write down everything I just said. If they can't do it, they get an F as one of their classwork grades.
When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?
Relaxed, comfortable, but still has her ear open just in case.
Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.
/me attempts to write homework on the chalk board, but then runs out of chalk.
/me points a ruler at the student's paper with nothing written on it with a mad look.
/me passes out the pop quiz, ignoring he student's groans.
/me asks for all extra credit work
/me clears throat loudly at the couple kissing in the back

BACKSTORY
Like I stated, no one really knows about Lillian's past. Lots of rumors floated around, she never confirmed any. The only past people know about was high school up.
In high school, Lillian wasn't popular, but she wasn't disliked.She was just kind of there. Until she started the science club. That baby blew up more than her elephant toothpaste. She was as popular as a senior, as a freshman! She has no siblings, so no older siblings to leach popularity off of. After she created this club, she was so excited that she got to share her passion with others. Then one day in sophmore year, she had the best idea ever. Since she liked sharing her passion so much, why didn't she become a teacher! After she had explained her idea to all her family and friends, they all agreed. In college, she was SO happy. She new this was where she belonged so she made sure to stay that extra year for a master's degree. She now is just a sub, but hopefully she won't be just a sub after this.

IN CHARACTER
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Lillian Fields Crystal
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Ms.Crystal
Given Name(s):Lillian Fields Crystal
Preferred Name:Lillian

Religious Denomination: Christian
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: French
Current Location: Ohio but packed up and ready to move to Japan!

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 2 years
Working Experience (# of years): 8 years

Academic Degree: Master's Degree

Year of Graduation: 2014
Major(s): Teaching and Science
Minors: Writing and Japanese

Native Languages: French, English
Other Languages: Japanese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: Yes
Preferred Teaching Subject: Science, but happy to take any available if needed.

Additional notes about your application (if any): Thank you so much for your time! I stayed up til 5 am writing this... I'm gonna go to bed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread