Level 41
Community Team
Lore Team
Arkkwolf
Arkkwolf
Notable+
IGN: Arkkwolf
DATE: 10/26/23
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Reinstate the physical role of 'Kannushi' on SRP
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: It won't exactly benefit anyone in particular, other than of course the shrine lead as well as make shrine roles match similarly to other factions. As it stands, almost every faction has a specific role set apart for the leads. EMS is the director, KPD is the commissioner, Government is the mayor and we have different roles for SLT. At the moment, the shrine lead role is simply that of a normal priest, but I believe it would make much more sense for shrine to follow suit in terms of roles being laid out. It's a simple suggestion and I always wondered why it was removed in the first place, as it was a role previously I believe.

kustomzero

Level 133
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
+1
If other factions have a specific role to show who's in charge then I believe the shrine should have it as well.

England!

Level 26
Community Team
Event Team
Englandography
Englandography
Omega
IGN: Arkkwolf
DATE: 10/26/23
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Reinstate the physical role of 'Kannushi' on SRP
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: It won't exactly benefit anyone in particular, other than of course the shrine lead as well as make shrine roles match similarly to other factions. As it stands, almost every faction has a specific role set apart for the leads. EMS is the director, KPD is the commissioner, Government is the mayor and we have different roles for SLT. At the moment, the shrine lead role is simply that of a normal priest, but I believe it would make much more sense for shrine to follow suit in terms of roles being laid out. It's a simple suggestion and I always wondered why it was removed in the first place, as it was a role previously I believe.
YES PLEASE, I wanna see that rank when Cloud plays Inari :heart_eyes:

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- This role already existed with a different prefix, the Shrine Lead has been given this role.​

Users who are viewing this thread