Community Team
Lore Team
Arkkwolf
Arkkwolf
Notable+
IGN: eccedentsiast
DATE: 8/30/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Similar to several animal whitelists I've seen, I would like to suggest a /warp shrine command. For all those with shrine tags [priest & maidens]. This is due in part to the great distance shrine is in comparison to the rest of the map.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
This suggestion will benefit shrineRP as a whole. Making is easier for shrine staff to go to and from the shrine with ease, as well as allow shrine staff to more quickly get to where they need to be in order to RP with those who visit the shrine. I understand it may seem like a minor thing. However it would greatly improve the time it takes to get to shrine. We've had several struggles in which shrine staff accidently died/accidently joined a class [because classes appear for us] and had to run the entire distance when in reality we should be at shrine the entire time. Due to the lore, I would like the shrine to remain in its place, but having the warp would make the experience more enjoyable for us. Thank you for taking my suggestion into consideration.

SkyFantasyWorld

Level 79
Community Team
Media Team
SkyFantasyWorld
SkyFantasyWorld
Omega
+1
Please please PLEASE not only will this be helpful to us who are in the shrine faction, but just like ems with their /warp set to the hospital, let us have a warp at the shrine too :(

England!

Level 26
Community Team
Event Team
Englandography
Englandography
Omega
IGN: eccedentsiast
DATE: 8/30/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Similar to several animal whitelists I've seen, I would like to suggest a /warp shrine command. For all those with shrine tags [priest & maidens]. This is due in part to the great distance shrine is in comparison to the rest of the map.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: This suggestion will benefit shrineRP as a whole. Making is easier for shrine staff to go to and from the shrine with ease, as well as allow shrine staff to more quickly get to where they need to be in order to RP with those who visit the shrine. I understand it may seem like a minor thing. However it would greatly improve the time it takes to get to shrine. We've had several struggles in which shrine staff accidently died/accidently joined a class [because classes appear for us] and had to run the entire distance when in reality we should be at shrine the entire time. Due to the lore, I would like the shrine to remain in its place, but having the warp would make the experience more enjoyable for us. Thank you for taking my suggestion into consideration.
holy shit you actually went through with it LMFAO I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A DISCUSSION. I SUPPORT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

DarkEclipic

Level 163
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
+1

As a former shrine member, please add this for the current and future shrine members

imgayforwomen

Level 110
byewilliam
byewilliam
Rich
+1
yeah i was never in shrine and probably never will be but the commute i know for a fact is long asf
i support

philbertman42

Level 140
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
Warps exclusive to specific factions aren't necessarily a bad idea, but I believe if one faction gets it, then each of the server's factions should as well. It would be a major convenience for us, and because we belong to factions (and understand that abuse will lead to our roles being revoked), there isn't much to worry about regarding legitimate use of the command. I understand that shrine has special circumstances for wanting this, but similar arguments could be made for other factions as well (such as teachers, who may want to prepare classroom materials inside of the school before it opens).

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion!

- Whilst yes the Shrine is unfortunately out of the way at the moment, creating a warp would negatively affect roleplay experience. The idea is that you fast-travel (warping) only exists in train stations and nowhere else. We may in future improve the route to the Shrine or simply re-locate in a later map update.​

Users who are viewing this thread