mactatti

Level 14
IMG_0981.jpeg
IGN (Minecraft Username):

silky_angie

Timezone:
| EST | Eastern Standard Time

What's your activity and availability like for SRP?:
What my activity and or my availability is for SRP is that I would consider myself as an active member in the community. As I’m always on SRP when I’m bored and or in a mood of roleplay and or chilling out on SRP. I’m mostly active during the whole week as I do love SRP and love playing on it. My availability will not always will be free as I’m not a 24/7 machine, I am a human being after all. But I‘m always available for DM’s via discord and or throughost the week as I’m always active during the week engaged within the community.

IMG_0982.jpeg
Do you have Discord? If so, supply your Discord tag (e.g. User#0000):
Legacy: Lotus#3632
Discord User: possiblyangie

How long have you been building?:
How long I’ve been building within Minecraft is quite sometime as I did start out building on pocket edition which it was really fun, as I loved building inside of buildings and or some terrain work but mostly interior design. Furthermore that I’ve really gotten 8n to building is when I initially was introduced to the housing and or apartments and other structures in Karakura. I worked within housing and apartments mostly as I do work at Misfits as a builder to build housing and apartments. But roughly I’ve been building since 2020.

What are your goals and aspirations for building and being on a team?:
My goals and or aspirations for building and being on the building team is being one working together as I’m very picky when I build although that maybe a PROBLEM I always want to improve on this and work together with others and so Building with the team will help me improve my skillsin communication! Some of my other goals and are making quality builds for the player-base to enjoy and continue to explore and venture into the server as they’re are many places to explore that are hidden from the naked eye.

What are your strong suits as a builder? (Interior, Structure, Organics, etc):
Some of my string suits as a builder is that I’m very skilled on making interiors as I do work with Misfits as I said earlier when I’m a builder/designer for them, So I think I would work best with the interiors of buildings such as classrooms, office buildings, New areas for KPD/Hospital/Government factions and all there interiors. I also do have some experience in building terrain and mostly decorating terrain as I’m not good at trees but shrubs and bushes, rocks and more is what I’m good at.

Do you understand building is a team effort and wont always be building by yourself?:
As I started earlier I do understand that I won’t be working by myself as a team consists of several others and in that team you will have to collaborate with others and work together to make a quality product.
Also I did mention that I want to improve my skills of communication with others when I build as I mostly build alone!

What type of style does your builds consist of? Is there more then one? (Modern, Medieval, etc):
My style, well I wouldn’t say I would have a style but if you were to see my work I would think my style would be a mix of Italian, Rustic style and other styles such industrial maybe and others.

IMG_0983.jpeg
Supply us with at least 4 screenshots of your build (Do not use shaders):

Here is my portfolio I have condensed it into a PDF so iy will be more orgonized for you to read/see.​

Users who are viewing this thread