mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SkinnierBarbie's Psychiatrist Application

Veri

Level 2
IGN: SkinnierBarbie (rbymcm is my alt)

What timezone are you in?: BST (England)

Do you have Discord? If you do, list it here: ruby.#5154

How long have you been on the server for?: I first joined the server 2-3 years ago.

Do you have any previous bans or kicks?: I've only been kicked for role changes and for being afk. I haven't been banned.

List your past and current applications:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-language-reapplication.20330/ (accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/adhd-application.20295/ (accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-language.20294/ (denied)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-application.20282/ (accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-to-french-app.20068/ (accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ptsd-application.20048/ (accepted)

What’s your motivation for applying?:
The only other job I've had on srp is working at Sakura Daiso and I've always wanted to apply for something like working as a cop or at the hospital. It'd be a completely new experience to me but I have a vague idea of what it'll be like, from others and from what I've seen. The medical aspect of work is something I've always considered as a job option in real life, so role playing it would be of an interest. I know a few medical things from various sources. My family has a lot of medical problems which is why its always been of interest to me, and i think that it's what pushed me to apply for this instead of a professor or a cop. To be short, it seems like something i'd like to do and appeals to me as something to work as and motivate me to play more. Psychiatry is something that has always kind of made me wonder, to get inside the head space of that person and help them get the medication and support they need to recover.

What are you applying for?:
Psychiatrist

What do you know about the role you’re applying for?:
Psychiatry is the medical area that is concerned with the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of mental health conditions. A person/doctor that works in psychiatry is called a psychiatrist, who unlike psychologists or counselors, must be medically qualified doctors that have chosen to specialize in this certain area. They can prescribe medication to people and recommend different forms of treatment.

Some medical conditions that could be diagnosed and treated by a psychiatrist include:
1. Anxiety.
2. PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder).
3. Depression.
4. Personality disorders.
5. Schizophrenia.
6. Eating disorders.
7. Addictions.
8. Sleep disorders.

Psychiatrists can also provide psychological support for people that have long-term, painful or even terminal health conditions. They assess all of a persons mental and physical symptoms and make a diagnosis. Psychiatrists work with that person to develop a management plan so for that persons treatment and recovery.

Do you know the basic Color Codes for medical emergencies?:
Code Red = Fire
Code Orange = Hazardous spill
Code Yellow = Internal emergency or a Disaster
Code Blue = Medical emergency
Code Green = Emergency Activation
Code Pink = lnfant abduction
Code Violet = Aggressive behavior
Code Brown = Severe weather
Code Black = Bomb threat
Code Silver = Active shooter
Code White = Evacuation

Are you aware that each position has a set minimum age limit? (N: 23, D: 25, S: 28)*
*(Key: N = Nurse, D = Doctor, S = Surgeon)
Yes I am aware.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I understand that if i am not active enough on the server I will be demoted. I am certain that if I do get accepted, it will give me a huge motivation boost to log on more and more, so that shouldn't be much of an issue.

What do you know about basic medical knowledge?:
I do not know loads about medical knowledge. I know the basics of cleaning wounds and probably stitching them up. I know that it takes 10 years of training to become a doctor. To become a psychiatrist you need to complete a five year degree in medicine, a two year foundation programme of general training and three years of core training in psychiatry.

I know that when someone has an asthma attack (I have asthma irl) you need to sit the person upright, give them four puffs of their blue/grey inhaler and then wait four minutes. If the person still can't breathe properly then give them another four puffs. If they still then cannot breathe normally, call an ambulance. Give four puffs every four minutes until the ambulance arrives. I don't know what happens after that, which is also why i'm probably better at psychiatry.

I do not know much more but am willing to study and learn. Considering i am choosing the psychiatry area, my focus would more be on mental health and medical conditions and their treatment.

I would most likely still have to learn more about basic health treatment although.

List all the EMS roles and their jobs:
Head Physician:
The head physician is in charge of the hospital and they run it. They're in charge of all the roles and make sure the hospital is in check. They are the head of the hospital and they pay the employees, give out promotions, enforce the Code of Conduct etc. This role is appointed to said person via the government

Clinical Manager: The clinical manager are second in charge of the hospital, they are basically managers for the head-physician. They're in charge of every role except the Chief of Medicine. This role is appointed to said person via the Head-Physician.

Clinical Lead: They are only in charge of their role. Clinical leads make sure that everyone in their role are in line and allows them to suspend people temporarily.

Surgeon: Surgeons carry out surgical procedures along with prescribing medication and treating injuries which vary in severity.

Doctor: Doctors may do checkups, treat illnesses with medication and are all round needed to maintain a persons well being.

Nurse: A nurse does minor procedures and emergency work that does not need a surgeon or a doctor to do. Examples include drawing blood and delivering babies.

Psychiatrist: A psychiatrist diagnoses mental disorders, treats mental disorders, and prescribes medication or offers other forms of medication. They also provide people with therapy if needed. They are essential for the patients mental health.

Intern: An intern is a student that goes into hospitals and experiences hospital work for the first time. They are unpaid and their job is to see whether or not medical work is the job path for the future.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

How are you like during and off shift?:

On shift, I am a very concentrated person. I do not mess around and i take things very seriously. I attempt to be as respectful as i can to my coworkers and I try to be as positive and caring as I can to others around me.

Off shift, I am a little less concentrated. I'm mainly the same in my positive attitude, but I try to have a little fun.

How would you describe your personality in summary?:
All round, I'm a positive person that's easy to get along with and I tend to keep to myself mostly. I care about the ones close to me very deeply, I aspire to care for everyone around me. I don't attempt to hide what i'm feeling most of the time and i'm a mostly open book. I'm a very dedicated person and once i'm assigned with something, I almost always stick with it until it's completed.

How would you describe your appearance?
I am a 5'4 female that weighs around 120Ibs give or take a few pounds. My hair is a darker brown that reaches just below my shoulders, my eyes are a greenish brown. I have little muscle on my body and I maintain a mostly healthy diet.

Do you have any mental or physical illnesses we should be aware of?
No, I do not.

The Yun family originates from Korea, Seoul. Their family was a small one, with a loving mother and father and that was all that was needed. Their family did not have loads of money, but what they had was enough to sustain them all. Nari and her older sister Bashira both developed a love for the medical aspect of work as their mother had worked as a nurse and they eventually decided they'd follow their mother in her career path. The pair both read multiple books on medical related things, but never got too deep into it as they were young at the time.

Their family moved to Karakura, Japan when Bashira was fourteen and Nari was seven. She further explored the medical career and soon became deeply interested with psychiatry and the human mind. Her interest only grew as she explored this area in the medical field. Nari spent almost all her time studying and soon graduated, she made a few friends along the way.

She moved back to Korea for college and used some saved money from her parents to buy a small apartment. She got a part-time job to help pay for tuition. After graduating college, she moved back to Karakura, losing touch with all her old friends. Nari had all intentions to put her years of studying to use and to work at the hospital where her sister was also applying.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Nari Yun

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss

Given Name(s): Nari

Preferred Name: Miss Yun

Religious Denomination: Non practicing Christian

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Korean

Current Location: Karakura, Japan.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency: Three years.

Working Experience: Nari did a few internships in college.

Academic Degree: M. D. in Psychology

Year of Graduation: 2015

Major(s): Psychology

Minor(s): Sociology, Biology

Native Languages: Korean

Other Languages: Japanese and French

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread