Office Secretary

How often do you log onto the server?:
I usually play for 5 to 6 hours a day.

Do you have discord?
Yes I do and it is sofsitar#9091

Do you have a microphone?
Yes I do on my JBL headphones.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
Yes I have for AvoidRP and here is the appeal https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/ban-appeal.17516/

Can you ensure that you will often come on:
I am on the server everyday, cause I got a lot of free time.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes I do indeed.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: An Office Secretary maintains the smooth running of an office through a variety of administrative and clerical duties. They handle office schedules, coordinate meetings and visits, organize files, answer phones and perform a huge array of other essential tasks.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: No I don’t, but I have 3 friends of mine that have told me how it is to work as a school employee.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
There used to be a server, that I don’t remember the name of it, I played on 2 years ago and I used to roleplay as a teacher or a student there. And I also have some experience of gangrp but I would also like to roleplay as a school employee as it will be something new for me I would like to give it a try.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
The duties of an Office Secretary are:

1.answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence.

2.maintaining diaries and arranging appointments.

3.typing, preparing and collating reports.

4.filing.

5.organising and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)

6.managing databases.

7.prioritising workloads.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I would stay as calm as I can and I would explain to the student that it’s not right to start cursing someone and to not judge people that easily and to get to know the person before saying anything bad offending about them.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I would ask for as much detail possible on the job, to lower the threat of danger on the job. I would either deny the job if there wasn't enough information, or request help from my other coworkers to help get the job done safely. If i felt I could handle the job on my own I would accept it, but always call in to update on what was occuring.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I would try asking them why they were doing what they were doing if they were acting out of order, maybe to see if they've just had a stressful situation happen, and try to make them feel more comfortable, by giving them space or helping them. If they were doing something dangerous, i'd observe to make sure they wouldn't be hurt, or call it in depending if they were the perpetrator or victim in the situation.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Sofia Sitar
Chosen Job:
Office Secretary

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation is that I would like to help the students if they need help and make sure the school is a safe place where the students can find friends, study and be happy while being on school grounds.
Age (Minimum age is 25): 25

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I think that my application should be accepted because I would really like to help people with having this job and I really like trying new things such as new hobbies and basically something that I haven’t tried yet. Making other people happy makes me really happy so that’s basically what I am aiming for.

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Accepted

- This application could have had more detail and had longer answers but ill give you a shot. DM me on discord.

Discord - Loooper#8259

Users who are viewing this thread