mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SRP School System (Half BS post)

Noot6

Level 12
In my opinion, the SRP school system is a failure. Teachers that do half decent classes were you practically don't learn anything. The fact that you have to do exams that'll never arrive and you'll most likely not pass, do to must things on SRP becoming favoritism. It's sad to see people stuck as a 18yr old and won't ever age up because they've capped it at that. College has pretty much just given up, I know some people who have wait so long for the final exams yet they never arrive. The school system has failed. It would be so much better if it were just possible to apply for adult, but you'd have to show that you're aware of laws, economy, salary, taxes and basic High School grade education. I think the school system needs to be rethought and be more realistic compared to the modern world. There are many people who never went through college and still live amazing, profitable lives and I think it's stupid that we're stuck in the mental of the postmodern world. The idea that a college education was the only way live a profitable and happy life, but this has been proven to be false. We live in an age of possibility, were thinking outside the box is preferred as it gives a fresh new look on how to do things. I know this is just my opinion and I understand that not everyone agrees, but please just be somewhat respectful. Thank you for reading

Noot6

Level 12
thanks we tried :-(
I know and I'm sorry if it seems I'm bashing the work staff has done, but it just feels like SRP is stuck in a Postmodern World while we in a Late Modern World. I just wish SRP was more with the times I guess

Berttieee

Level 36
All I can say is that if you don’t like how things are done, we’re not forcing you to stay. There was no need to post a whole thread about this when you can give your ideas on how to make the school better in #feedback on the discord.

Noot6

Level 12
All I can say is that if you don’t like how things are done, we’re not forcing you to stay. There was no need to post a whole thread about this when you can give your ideas on how to make the school better in #feedback on the discord.
I've been here for years, I'm just seeing how long it would take for people to realize this is a BS post because if I really hated SRP and how things are run I would have quit after Mike ran me over on my first day here. Would I really have bought 4 Cstom Items if I didn't like SRP?

greehn

Level 111
nah, no matter what anyone says, I agree with everything you've said here. You could have just put it in better words for say.

Noot6

Level 12
nah, no matter what anyone says, I agree with everything you've said here. You could have just put it in better words for say.
Thanks but most of what I said was BS. There are a few flaws with how things are right now, and I don't think it's staffs fault. They're human and can only work so fast. I think if they didn't have to deal with as many people as they do, that they might be able to focus on more important things.
I do still believe that SRP is stuck in a Post Modern world and that's ok. I just hope that in due time it catches up and becomes a Late Modern Society like the one we live in today. I get that there is we can't fully incorporate all the aspects of the current world but it would be nice to see more of it. School on SRP just feels stuck due the staff constantly having to work on builds and new things or areas in town. Since I joined years ago, I have yet to have been informed on any final exams, or tests. I get that my school system works differently from the one they run in Japan but even then there modernized Japan that exists today, feels like it's missing. It's kinda sad though because SRP is a wonderful server with a majority of nice people

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread