mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Student Council Application

GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?
DennyDankyo

Past warns/kicks/bans?
I've been warned only once in my playthrough: I was because I wrote something in the roleplay chat that was a thought, and I didn't know it was prohibited to write one, so I learned the lesson and now I don't write thoughts anymore.

What's your timezone?
CET/GMT+1 - Italy

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?
Yes I do, my Discord is: ThePlayerGuy06#5324

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-application.31542/ - [Denied]

Describe your activity on the server?
I love this server! I would spend all my time on it if I hadn't got so many things to do in real life... but, although, I play on it for about 4-5 hours in my free time. I always do my best so that my roleplay is believed as well as possible and I try to follow every rule of the server. I always find what to do on it because there's always something to do on SchoolRP.

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?
I am now, so I have to make sure that I play on SchoolRP as frequently as possible.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council?
The student council is a team of students that helps the school to become a better place, and when two or more students are fighting or arguing one of its members has to make them think about what they're doing, and they (the member) even can send a student, in a worse cause, to le principal's office. However, the team has to attend class just like the other students, they're not teachers.

Who or what brought you to apply for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc)
No-one brought me to apply for the student council, but I want to apply because I want to be a part of the ones who help the school like receptionists, teachers, nurses, etc.
So I want to do my part of them. I guess my loyalty to the school brought me to do this.

What does the school council of Karakura do?
I'm not really sure but, they could, of course, do the things I talked about in the previous question: they could help the school to become as better as possible. They could help students who are arguing or fighting to reason and they attend class. They even keep drunk students in the same place so that teachers don't go after them. They also organize events and fun things for the students to make school a fun place to go. They even organize ideas the could make the school such a good place and discuss the ideas with each other.

How would you describe your work ethic?
I really want to work as a council member. I want to give my best to keep it as serious as possible. I will help with making important decisions and new ideas to improve. I think that my work ethic will be balanced and I also think that I have enough self-discipline. To be honest, I think that my work is pretty efficient. I am really friendly and serious other many situations and I always try to be involved with a lot of things, this makes it easier for me to control them.

What interests you the most about the student council?
It interests me the fact that being a student council is a very big responsibility in this school and it helps the school to become better for the students that are attending it. It interests me so much the fact that, roleplaying with this title, is so fun! Let me explain: being a normal student is not very interesting, I mean, you go to school, attend all classes, classes end, and you exit the school, that's pretty much it. But if you're a student council you can do many other things you couldn't do before: besides the fact that you have to attend class, you can punish misbehaving students and you can/have to attend meetings with other council members that could make the situation at school better.

Do you have experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?
When I joined the server for the first time, I didn't know pretty much, so I decided to go with my guts, but since then, I have started to improve my knowledge in roleplaying. In fact, I learned that the only thing to do is: put yourself in your character's shoes and... be yourself. And with that, I'm having more fun than before. I guess I'm pretty more experienced now at it.

SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?
I would start by asking them why they think it's a good idea and to tell me how they think it would work. Then I would say my opinion about it and her the others'. Afterwards, if everyone has agreed to the fact that the other member's wasn't a good idea, I would propose one and hope if the others agree with me.

In a situation where you propose an idea, and everyone else dislikes it. How would you go about this?
It's the same as the previous scenario, but this time I'm the one with the awful/disliked idea: I would ask why I think this is a good idea, including its good sides and perks, then I would ask the others their opinions and find a solution for everyone so that all of us could agree. Finally, if the other find a better idea, I would go for it, if I'm okay with it, of course, if not, it all restarts with the first scenario.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?

First of all, I would ask them to calm down, then I would ask them why they disagree with each other telling their opinions about the topic of the debate. Afterwards, I would tell them that arguing won't solve anything, and so to try to lower their voices. I would tell, then, that everyone has to always respect others' opinions, even if you don't like them. Finally, with the argument solved, we would start voting for the best idea.

A councilor is stirring up problems and bullying students on school grounds! What would you do?
I would immediately report them to the student council president and let them decide what to do to the misbehaving councilor. Then, if they ask me, I would explain to them why I made such a big accusation. Then I would report the fact to a higher-up person, too, just in case. Finally, I would leave the situation to the student council president and get back to the routine.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?
It depends on the situation: if it's rude, I would ask kindly the student council president why would they think of such a thing, but I wouldn't raise my voice. Then I would ask everyone's opinion about it and vote for the best. If everyone disagrees with me, I would tell them why I think it would be a bad idea and try to convince them.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councilors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?
First of all, I would tell them to calm down and keep it professional, then, try to discuss the situation and ask them the reason behind the tension. Afterwards, I would try to make them apologize to each other, depending on the situation. Finally, I would report this to the student council president.

Your friend has been given detention and has asked you to get them out of trouble. What do you do?
First of all, I would go talk to my friend and ask them what really happened. Then, if they did nothing wrong, and if it's only been a misunderstanding, I would let them go, explaining to everyone whoever asks me, why I did it. Instead, if they really did something wrong, I would apologize to them and tell them that is for their own good.

IN-CHARACTER PROSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:
Haruto Watanabe

Character Gender:
Male

Character Age:
Grade-12 -17-year-old

Character phone-number:
(+81) 773 374 891

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:

Haruto Watanabe would be a cute Japanese gay young male, about 5'4 tall. He would always be friendly and kind to others, and most importantly, he would be always loyal to his friends: for example, if he sees one of his friends getting bullied, he would come forward to protect them without turning it into a fight. If he talks to another boy he likes, he would always blush in front of him, making a kind and romantic expression. If he talks to a girl... he would be indifferent treating her in a friendly way with a friendly expression. he doesn't like violence, and he always would like to end an arguing situation in the best way. He would like listening to music and playing the piano. And finally, in a serious situation, he would act with a serious expression taking it seriously.

Character appearance/attire:

Cattura.PNG

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?
I'm pretty motivated to join the student council. I think I fit for this role because I love to be involved with school! I want to help it to have a better environment and want to help students to feel comfortable in it so that they would like to learn more and have fun! I want everyone to be happy, that's why I suit for this position. And more importantly, I want to have more fun playing on this server. It would be amazing!

Why do you want this position?
I want this position because I want to help the school to become better and better. It would definitely bring more people to learn everything they have to know there. They put a lot of work into the school and get involved with cool things, I want to be like that too. I also want people to improve their attitude. Some so many people don't respect each other or the school staff, and that really makes me angry, but with a little help, as a councilor, I want to make things better. I'd really love to be.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?
As I already said in the previous question, I want to give students, who misbehave, a better way: there's always another way! I want to organize awesome events for the students to have fun. I would walk around the school to check if everything's right, and if not, I would try to make things better. I will listen to every idea that comes out from another member, and if I agree with it, I will do my best to make it true. I think that being part of the student council would be perfect for me!
A THING YOU MAY NEED TO KNOW

I'm Italian and I'm still studying English to speak it better, so, if something's wrong with the structure of the text, please be magnanimous about it... I used a translator to help me and I really want to join the student council. If there's something wrong with the text, please let me know which things are and I'll try again. Thank you.

oph

Level 165
ACCEPTED
───────────

You have been accepted as a Councillor!
Your application has been decided by the council higherups to be applicable enough to become a student councilor

. . .
Make sure to join the KA discord, by clicking HERE
and request your rank in #roles and then ping any SLT online to get the role.
You may also do the same to get it in-game, or just ask in /help; If you have any questions, DM a president or a vice.

Users who are viewing this thread