SUGGESTION ;; AUTOACTION

DaStickmon

Level 11
IGN:
Parod1es
DATE:
1:14 GMT 9/5/22
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

I want to suggest a donator+ (probably rich+) feature. It could be an autoaction command where if you type /autocommand grab (details)This will have a 2m cooldown

the format will be: /scmd or /shortcommand (action) Your gender, targets gender. Example: /scmd grab male female. It would type a detailed message with a 2m cooldown for next short command: the message will probably be: The male would place his hand on the(target gender)'s shoulder before pulling them to a halt.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

This will be extremely useful for p2l fights and more. I can't imagine the uses and it's 1:18 for me meaning Im not really thinking right, you can reply uses​

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable

This is a roleplay server, the entire process of roleplaying shouldn't be automated or even made faster. The entire point is writing.

Latte

Level 194
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
-1 two words, hell no < and I wrote the grab suggestion! Anyways exactly what Kana said this is as bad as hotkeys

SkyFantasyWorld

Level 79
Community Team
Media Team
SkyFantasyWorld
SkyFantasyWorld
Omega
big -1
This is a roleplay server, don't be lazy to type out your actions. If you want keybinds, just download lunar or something-

DaStickmon

Level 11
If you didnt read what I said, I said this would have a long cooldown meaning for (X cooldown) you DO have to type. It is just an extra thing you may use from time to time. No one would use it to rp every (X interval) because they'd have to wait (X interval) to use the cmd

Users who are viewing this thread