Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
IGN: Aania
DATE: 30/12/2020
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Item transfer!

As we all know now, we're getting that new shiny map around February & mostly I am a bit concerned of what I'm gonna do with all my hoarded items, that I got scattered on all my accounts, so here's an idea.
I know that in the past, the backpack's (shulkerboxes) causes duping issues and this is why there were removed. But, in the past, with apartment or houses clearing etc, a lot of beloved & OG items were removed and no one could get it back.
So, my idea is, maybe 2-3 weeks before the new map arrival, players are notified, about the backpacks being returned, so they can all place their items into them, naturally taking screens and videos, incase of loss, etc. Once the move happens, the backpacks are kept about 2-3 weeks after, so that people can find places to store their things and once the dead-line is up, backpacks are removed and anyone who failed to store them, is just screwed I guess.

I know, I know, but before you wave this off with a simple, "Items will be transferred, don't worry about it!" Which, as we've seen from quite experience, really doesn't work properly. Whether through chest glitches, or items ending up quite where they shouldn't be, they will still be lost and this system leaves a wide margin for error.

And the other excuse could end up being: "S.A's can just do item requests." No, that's just too much work & stress for them + they're a bit lazy when finding all this items by their spawn in names. As that'd be about 300+ people, requesting the return of many many many items.

I myself believe, even though there was a lot of duping issues, staff have the ability to check on people who seem shady. And someone walking around with 12 katanas in hand or so, would quickly be noticed and taken care of.

yeahlol have a nice day! :)

Last edited:

Im6

Level 184
PENDING

Thanks for your feedback. The contents of this thread will be reviewed once again once the transfer is nearby.​

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
DENIED
------------------------------
  • This feedback will be marked as denied as there's still a long time until the map update.
  • The community will be notified about the item transfer when time comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread