mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted SuspicionEagle's School Private Tutor Role Application.

[OOC section]
In Game Name:
SuspicionEagle
School Employee Role you are Applying For:
Private Tutor
How often do you log onto the server?:
During weekdays, after four o'clock, for a little more than a couple of hours. Weekends double the time.
Do you have TeamSpeak3?
I used to, but I can re-install it.
Do you have a microphone?
Yes.
Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
Never.
Can you ensure that you will often come on:
Yes, if not very often, often,
Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes, as it takes part of the roleplay.
In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
A school Tutor who offers help to those students in desperate need.
Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
Yes, I do. On a different roleplay server I was the Heir to a lordship, becoming the Lord a while later, I had to do very similar things. I had to teach people the roles of what I had appointed them.
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
On a different server, The New World Roleplay, I am or was on the Build Team, and in other as that, in roleplay I was a Lieutenant Officer in the Spanish Navy. So that means that I had to manage groups effectively, and distribute discipline if necessary.
Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
Yes, I private tutor would be the person who is to help students understand, and become better at working. So this includes learning new strategies.
[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
This depends on the student's age. If He or She is under the age of fifteen, I should tell them to take a walk, and go away. And if He or She does not stop, detention can be said as a threat. If He or She is over the age of Fifteen, I should scold the student for being immature, issue a detention, or perhaps call a teacher.
You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
If the job fits within my capabilities, I should do as asked. If I can partially do it, I should call an assistant to help. But if the job seems nearly impossible, I should request the Principal find someone that suits the job's requirements.
Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I should tell the Principal if the employee is doing something that can harm those around, and even the employee.
[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Dominic Kopcev
Chosen Job: Private Private Tutor

Motivation for Joining YHS: Helping delinquents, and those kids who even the teachers can't teach. So that they can have a good future, and become succsessful
Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I have the tenancy to have a job completed to the best of my abilities, and soar through morality as I'd face challenges to become better.

Users who are viewing this thread