mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted Teacher appliaction

Status
Not open for further replies.

TinyGirl

Level 0
IGN (In Game Name): PowerxGirlNL
Previous bans: No i dont have of course.

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?: Yes.

Describe your activity on the server:
I'm friendly to all the students and make sure everyone is okay if they are alone. I mostly hang out with my squad.
I'm mostly online every two days for about 10 hours.

Do you have TeamSpeak3? Yes.

Do you have a microphone? Yes, But he is stuck i get a new one about 2 weeks.

List your current and past applications: teacher (I can't remember what one) Sorry.

What is your motivation for applying?: I want everyone to enjoy the server and able to have more classes running so everyone can have a class to attend,And I want there to be more lessons.

Have you read the megathread for Teachers?
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-code-of-conduct.1038/ ? Yes
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/faculty-handbook.1981/ ? Yes

You want to start a school field trip, what would you do? How many children are there, The price of the rice, And see if there are enough people that go with it.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class: Do not just talk without permission, Do not bully, Do not do things not allowed, And listen, They may not leave the class without permission.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise): On the server, my experience as a student was great; the teachers were nice and the classes were abit boring as they weren't involving everyone. As a teacher, I would envolve all the students as much as possible and give the students something to do while they are not in my class(homework). I have tought a few people in real life so a class might extend my experience.

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:
Trainee
Newly Qualified Teacher [NQT]
Qualified Teacher and Learning Skills [QTLS]
Head of Department [HD]

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers? Yes

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that? There must be more teachers, To make the students work, I think there are many students dreaming so this has to change.

KNOWLEDGE
Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
When they work, they just teach, If they have free time, they should think about what to do and what is wise, and the salary is, of course, different how well you do it.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: If there were no teachers, there was nothing and is staying a school.

Describe the ranking system of teachers: At the beginning, your Trainee is a new teacher. You can still ask someone who is higher. And you can not do anything yet, you still have to learn from your colleagues to get high later.
Newly Qualified Teacher - You can hold classes with permission from the HD (Head of Department) you cannot host Trainee's

Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills - You're now a normal teacher, you can hold classes on your own (during school hours) and are able to host Trainee's but not allowed to train them. You create your own lesson plans as long as the Head of Department didn't plan one for you.

Head of Department - You control the department, create lesson plans for other teachers and assign a Co-HD. It's very unlikely that you'd bee able to reach the HD position, but not impossible. You must follow the CoC and make sure the other teachers under you, follow it as well.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: Taketatsu High uses the MoSCo system (Must have, Should Have, Could Have)

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?: I'm going to be very nice, I'm also very social, I want to help all the students, I'm not miss gunner, I'm giving everyone something! Also the new people!

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: I ask them kindly to stop, if they still go through, I will give them a warning, they will continue, then I will send them to detention for the appropriate amount of time.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?: Ask if they want to pay attention if they want to learn something, then warn and then If they still do not care enough to acknowledge me, detentions will be handed out.

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?: A friendly gentleman, who drinks a cup of coffee in the morning or a cigarette smokes, and talks well.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:
/me He pulls up photoshop on his PC to show the class what they'll be doing.
/me He draws a basic logo for the class to follow.
/me He looks at the students design and grades it.
/me He pulls up a word document about how to properly handle school equipment.
/me He sits down next to the student takes a breath and gets ready to talk to them about their design.

BACKSTORY

/* Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. Make sure this is over 300 words. Remove this comment after posting.*/ PowerxGirl Real Name: Sania grew up in the fields of the netherlands., his home where we has lived for all of his life. Sania has always felt that learning was important. He would study for most of his time trying to learn anything he could. He started learning Japanese at 15 because he thought that he wants to learn something completely new and something that can help him meet new people, learn about culture, and live in a completely different from his own home. He has only a few good friends. One friend was named Chris Haley. Sania and Chris spent most of the time playing video games and hiking. One day, Chris stole from Sania and Sania did not take it well. Sania, confronted his options and asked Chris straight up why he did it. Sania knew that Chris took it, the steal was obvious. When Sania confronted Chris, Chris lied to him and said that he bought the same item the night before, the same night that AJay’s item went missing. The price of the item isn’t what concerned AJay, it is the fact that his “best friend” lied to his face. Sania suffers from depression to this day, he doesn’t show it because he doesn’t want help or pity because he doesn’t want that kind of attention. People checking on him, or constantly checking up with him, because he doesn’t want people to worry. He covers up the depression with things that keeps him busy and learning. When Sania made it to the end of his high school career, he decided he wanted to study why people hurt so much from depression. He decided to mark his field with English. After while studying, AJay learned about the types of Psychology. The one that really stood out to him is Education Psychology. He did not know why it did because it is just teaching the subject to others. He eventually realized toward the end of his Psychology career that it wasn’t the fact that it was teaching that to others, it was giving the chance to teach people more about a subject. Sania realized his new goal, to pursue his new-found dream of becoming a teacher. In the time of college that he was in for Educational Teacher, he found the love of his life, Po. They together moved to Japan in hopes of getting jobs and learning the new culture together.

IN CHARACTER

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Sania Brackes
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Given Name(s): Senia, Miss.
Preferred Name: Does not matter.

Religious Denomination: Sorry i dont understand
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Netherlands
Current Location: Netherlands

SECTION 2: Academic Details Bachelors in Science

Teaching Experience (# of years): 1Years
Working Experience (# of years): 4 Years

Academic Degree: Bachelors in Science

Year of Graduation: 2001
Major(s): Computer Science
Minors: Graphic Design.

Native Languages: Chinese
Other Languages: Dutch/Polish/English

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No
Preferred Teaching Subject: English

Additional notes about your application (if any):

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
Accepted
You have been accepted to be a teacher for schoolRP
You say that your character is female yet you say "he" a lot, I don't know if this was a spelling mistake but to be an English teacher your English should be good.
When you get online, send a ticket or say in OOC and I will inform ducks to give you your teacher rank, or you might get it before you get on.
(Also as a side note, please BOLD the questions and under case the answers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread