CarnageRP

Level 30
CarnageRP
CarnageRP
Rich
IGN: CarnageRP
DATE: 18/10/2022
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
I would like to mention and also suggest make SRP player based again.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
I feel like SRP Is just Staff based again I.E You can only get high roles if you are apart of the staff team. In what I mean Sport team captains a lot of the time Staff members are the first people to be chosen if a new captain is needed for that sports team, 9 times out of 10 they do a decent job as captain however, It would make things a lot more nicer and feel lot more freer if we the players were actually put forward for once I.E doing what Maria did for the cheer team putting out an announcement for players to be captain. I know that a few roles has to be staff I.E Principal, VP, but I do feel like someone from the KPD who has been a long lasting member can be a Commissioner such as Eco who has been on the KPD (Not sure if he still is but I do think so.) for a very very long time or someone who is able to be promoted higher than Captain in KPD. SRP just needs to be more Player based and stop putting staff members aka "Owners Friends" first and let the players stand out for once. We have had this trouble back in 2019 or 2020 and it needs to stop. Yeah I may get a warning for putting all of this but quite frankly it needs to be said and hell if I'm hated for putting this out there then so be it. Make SRP Player Based Again! (Yes I did just do a Donald Trump.)

Hirathex

Level 257
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+

This has been suggestion too many times. Basic gist is that managing a school team and a managing an entire faction are two completely different things. Regardless I really doubt a non-staff member will end up running a faction ever again

But I really don’t think the commissioner position especially is a good example for this… :sob: KPD is one of the factions where someone who’s a staff member NEEDS to be in charge

Users who are viewing this thread