Spacetism
Spacetism
Rich+
IGN: V_RP
DATE: 08/04/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

Having turtles as an animal whitelist.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

It will very much benefit the community because first of all, who doesn't love turtles? They're so cute and cuddly! Anyway, this will benefit the server/community as everyone goes to the beach, right? Even sometimes on a field trip and you eat sand or maybe on a romantic date and sit by the edge of the water. Just think about how cute it'd be for a turtle to come up to you! These wouldn't be able to be classed as pets due to the maintenance requirement of water.. Lots of water, and we don't have that as a building option, sadly. Despite the beach being closed for one single season, there's still plenty of seasons that you may go there and maybe chill with turtles. This would also help animal science teachers/professors that focus on the animals that live in a certain place, or maybe that'd be geography.. I dunno, but it'd help with field trips and such, learning about animals like turtles. Yes you can take a trip to the aquarium, if it still exists, but that's boring and they aren't in their natural habitat. Seeing them bright in their natural habitat would help tremendously with how they ACTUALLY act in the wild and not some boring captive bred behaviours.

The FJ

Level 94
ilovemyplanex5
ilovemyplanex5
Rich+
I'd love this. But you gotta remember that all of the animals on SRP are retextured mobs.
  • CAT - OCELOT
  • DOG - WOLF
  • BIRD - PARROT
  • RABBIT - RABBIT
  • BEE - BEE?
  • FOX - FOX
  • RACCOON - FOX
  • FROG - ...FROG
  • DOLPHIN - DOLPHIN
  • FISH - FISH IM PRETTY SURE
  • WILD BEAR - POLAR BEAR
  • etc
But like- Well, i guess I'm not one to talk, the last time I've played non-SRP minecraft was like 3 years ago, so idk if there's any animals that could be retextured.

Last edited:

V_Is_Fruity101

Level 117
Spacetism
Spacetism
Rich+
Neutral
I'd love this. But you gotta remember that all of the animals on SRP are retextured mobs.
  • CAT - OCELOT
  • DOG - WOLF
  • BIRD - PARROT
  • RABBIT - RABBIT
  • BEE - BEE?
  • FOX - FOX
  • RACCOON - FOX
  • FROG - ...FROG
  • DOLPHIN - DOLPHIN
  • FISH - FISH IM PRETTY SURE
  • WILD BEAR - POLAR BEAR
But like- Well, i guess I'm not one to talk, the last time I've played non-SRP minecraft was like 3 years ago, so idk if there's any animals that could be retextured.
There are turtles in minecraft, LOL. That's why I had made the suggestion!

Oliverium

Level 54
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
+1 but what about baby turtles, they are so small and almost invisible... baby turtles would make cool ladybugs tbh but I dunno if people would do that. BUT YES, turtles would be cool, plus dolphins need friends!

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- We may consider this in a later update, however for now we won't be adding more whitelists.​

Users who are viewing this thread