Sexual Orientation:
Bisexual

Religious Beliefs:
Shinto

Political Beliefs:
Neutral

General Appearance

Appearance:

For her age she looks very young as if she is 25, she has wavy black hair, she stands at about 5'2 and would have a very normal build, normally one would see her wearing her professional clothing however on the occasion one sees her off-duty she looks as though she is fresh out of college, she'd sometimes wear a rose in her hair and other times not.

Personality:
Ukimo's personality is very sweet and soft, but if need be she can seem stern and powerful, she is very out-going, as well as ambitious and affable, she is very comforting and problem solving, "If there is a will, there is a way" is a moto she stands by and always puts her all into everything even going a step beyond to be great at something. Ukimo is very artistic and creative and spends most of her free time drawing very intricate portraits. She loves nature and star gazing and is a very free spirit.

Diseases/Illness:
Has Iron Deficiency and Severe Anxiety

Character Voice:

Equipment:
Has a Drawing notebook on her most times of the week with a pencil taped to it. A radio and a med-kit on her person at least when at work.

Clothes:
Her clothes would be rather formal casual or professional depending on where she is and what she is doing.

Hobbies:
Star gazing, Painting, Drawing, loves watching nature, singing, and photography (More will be added)

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:
She is blind in her left eye and is extremely sensitive about it because people always make fun of it and her fear of birds, She has severe anxiety, a flaw she has is sometimes she can be overbearing and just a little too much, another flaw she has is that she is scared to be 'Old' so she gets a little upset when someone tells her she looks older than she is or that she is old.

Skills:
Extremely skilled with medical procedures, Is a skilled singer, is 10/10 Mama Bear, and she is uniquely skilled at drawing.

Quirks:

Is better than most people at drawing, and is half blind.

Family:
[39][Adult] William A. Sauer | Ex-Husband (Dead)
"The love of my life, torn from me in a second, I hope you are watching the family grow from the stars."

[37][Officer] Rei H. Chinatsu | Girlfriend (Alive)
"I'd move heaven and earth for you Kitsune."

[20][College][B][Baseball-Team] Kwokyo Kunyimo | Son (Alive)
"You aren't around much- but hope you enjoying the team buddy."

[19][College][B] Emilia S. Kunyimo | Daughter (MIA)
"You may look like your father pumpkin- but you all day your mother.."

[18][Grade-12] Bellearia B. Kunyimo | Daughter (MIA)
"You are stubborn and troubled, but I love you that way, never change Belle."

Backstory:
On November 11th, 1982 in Tokyo, Japan Ukimo was born.
Her mother, Konei L. K. Kunyimo, and her father Finnagaen H. Kunyimo.
This little girl would grow up to be something special, being raised by a Japanese mom and a Hawaiian dad, she grew up learning about both their cultures and even both languages. Her father taught her how to speak Hawaiian for many years and since she was going to school learning Japanese, it was hard for her to grasp the language but eventually at the age of 14 she finally figured out the language.. However for the last couple years it was not her father teaching her, but her fathers family.. As Ukimo’s dad had passed away when she had been 12. He died right in front of her, on the couch- dying from lung cancer as he was a heavy smoker, his final words to her were “I am not leaving you, I am instead watching from above, always pray- so I may hear you again Uki-” as he laid dead on the couch.. At his funeral Ukimo even said a few words in Hawaiian that she could figure out how to say “I will be strong for you papa, even in the dark times- I will shine bright”

A few years later Ukimo would be in her senior highschool year, she’d be 18 and walking down the stage to receive her diploma, looking out into the crowed at the people who got her where she was that day, and to the sky to smile to her father who gave her strength to get there, even to this day she still sits down and prays to her father.

At 19 Ukimo had visited Germany for a small get away and had met a wonderful man by the name of William Sauer at a local coffee shop near his home, he invited her over to dinner that night and she accepted the offer as he were a very nice man, that ate a very elegant meal that night with some “Screaming Hawk Wine” next to a fireplace chit chatting and having the time of their lives, that Christmas William had opened a present that had an Ultrasound of a baby girl and on the top of the box a Name would be written “Emilia” the simple on his face grew exponentially as he sat up to hug her. Time passed and Ukimo eventually had Emilia, and with that Ukimo and William had gotten married a few months after.

When Ukimo was 24 Her and William decided to move to Karakura where they could raise Ella in a better school, and also in a town where there was a community college so that Ella may attend it when she graduated from Highschool. Ukimo Flew down first to stay in the home they had bought and William stayed up in Germany to continue working until he found a job there- when Ukimo went back to get Ella, William had told her he was going to stay for a bit longer as he couldn’t find a job.. However he had told her he did find a job.. Confused, Ukimo had asked him- he told her it didn’t work out.. So Ukimo didn’t think much of it so she went back to Karakura with Ella and waited for William to come down after.. A year passed and the letters stopped coming.. Ukimo had to get her own job as a store employee- she later got a note saying that William had passed away in a tragic accident. She and Ella attended his funeral in Germany then flew back to Karakura, Japan.

When Ella turned 13, Ukimo enrolled her into the High School that was also a part of the community college, she’d watch her daughter grow up alone taking care of her, when one day she brought home a little friend, who didn’t have any parents- or a home to live in. So Ukimo said that Bellaria could live with them, Ella and Belle had separate rooms but it wouldn’t seem like they did as Ella would always be so attached to Belle, through time and many days at the age of 17 Ukimo finally adopted Belle as her own, Belle being the troublemaker of the two and Ella the angel of the two, it was like good and evil, but Ukimo never really cared about that, the two would get into trouble as they were kids and that was normal to her, she loves both Ella and Belle the same amount and too this day never mentions that Belle were adopted, treating her as if she were her own biological child, though Belle knows she was adopted, it doesn’t seem like she was, it’d seem as though she was Ukimo’s kid.

At the Age of 38 Ukimo had gotten a Job down at the Hospital and would be smiling knowing she is making her mom and dad proud. She’d struggle in the beginning however when she finally passed her exam, it was like she was a pro at this stuff. She met a guy named Makoto Shimada and they would turn into their own little duo being the “Morgue buddies” and later joined Rei H. Chinatsu, who'd be the lover of Ukimo, they formed a very tight trio in the Hospital, the closest three in the entire place, Ukimo saving Mako’s life during a party and that only formed a stronger bond between the two. Rei and Ukimo started to date soon after that day, a love so precious, Ukimo is happy.

Last edited:

deborah

Level 17
mcdonaldsbacon
mcdonaldsbacon
Notable+
Ukimo A. Kunyimo

Basic Information

First Name: Ukimo
Surname: Kunyimo

Preferred Name:
- Miss Kunyimo (Formal)
- Dr. Kunyimo (Professional)
- Uki (Friends/Relationship)

Aliases:
N/A

Height:
5'2

Weight:
127lbs

Build:
Average body, not athletic, nor our of shape

Skin Color:
Pale

Eye Color:
Amber

Hair Style:
Soft and Wavy

Hair Color:
Black

Fashion:
Professional/Formal Casual

Abnormalities:
Left eye blindness, do to a bird.

Date of Birth:
November 11, 1982

Place of Birth:
Tokyo, Japan

Nationality:
Japanese/Hawaiian

Race:
Japanese/Hawaiian

Sexual Orientation:
Bisexual

Religious Beliefs:
Shinto

Political Beliefs:
Neutral

General Appearance

Appearance:

For her age she looks very young as if she is 25, she has wavy black hair, she stands at about 5'2 and would have a very normal build, normally one would see her wearing her professional clothing however on the occasion one sees her off-duty she looks as though she is fresh out of college, she'd sometimes wear a rose in her hair and other times not.

Personality:
Ukimo's personality is very sweet and soft, but if need be she can seem stern and powerful, she is very out-going, as well as ambitious and affable, she is very comforting and problem solving, "If there is a will, there is a way" is a moto she stands by and always puts her all into everything even going a step beyond to be great at something. Ukimo is very artistic and creative and spends most of her free time drawing very intricate portraits. She loves nature and star gazing and is a very free spirit.

Diseases/Illness:
Has Iron Deficiency and Severe Anxiety

Character Voice:

Equipment:
Has a Drawing notebook on her most times of the week with a pencil taped to it. A radio and a med-kit on her person at least when at work.

Clothes:
Her clothes would be rather formal casual or professional depending on where she is and what she is doing.

Hobbies:
Star gazing, Painting, Drawing, loves watching nature, singing, and photography (More will be added)

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:
She is blind in her left eye and is extremely sensitive about it because people always make fun of it and her fear of birds, She has severe anxiety, a flaw she has is sometimes she can be overbearing and just a little too much, another flaw she has is that she is scared to be 'Old' so she gets a little upset when someone tells her she looks older than she is or that she is old.

Skills:
Extremely skilled with medical procedures, Is a skilled singer, is 10/10 Mama Bear, and she is uniquely skilled at drawing.

Quirks:

Is better than most people at drawing, and is half blind.

Family:
[39][Adult] William A. Sauer | Ex-Husband (Dead)
"The love of my life, torn from me in a second, I hope you are watching the family grow from the stars."

[36][Psychiatrist] Rei H. Chinatsu | Girlfriend (Alive)
"I'd move heaven and earth for you Kitsune."

[20][College][B][Baseball-Team] Kwokyo Kunyimo | Son (Alive)
"You aren't around much- but hope you enjoying the team buddy."

[19][College][B] Emilia S. Kunyimo | Daughter (Alive)
"You may look like your father pumpkin- but you all day your mother.."

[18][Grade-12] Bellearia B. Kunyimo | Daughter (Alive)
"You are stubborn and troubled, but I love you that way, never change Belle."

Backstory:
On November 11th, 1982 in Tokyo, Japan Ukimo was born.
Her mother, Konei L. K. Kunyimo, and her father Finnagaen H. Kunyimo.
This little girl would grow up to be something special, being raised by a Japanese mom and a Hawaiian dad, she grew up learning about both their cultures and even both languages. Her father taught her how to speak Hawaiian for many years and since she was going to school learning Japanese, it was hard for her to grasp the language but eventually at the age of 14 she finally figured out the language.. However for the last couple years it was not her father teaching her, but her fathers family.. As Ukimo’s dad had passed away when she had been 12. He died right in front of her, on the couch- dying from lung cancer as he was a heavy smoker, his final words to her were “I am not leaving you, I am instead watching from above, always pray- so I may hear you again Uki-” as he laid dead on the couch.. At his funeral Ukimo even said a few words in Hawaiian that she could figure out how to say “I will be strong for you papa, even in the dark times- I will shine bright”

A few years later Ukimo would be in her senior highschool year, she’d be 18 and walking down the stage to receive her diploma, looking out into the crowed at the people who got her where she was that day, and to the sky to smile to her father who gave her strength to get there, even to this day she still sits down and prays to her father.

At 19 Ukimo had visited Germany for a small get away and had met a wonderful man by the name of William Sauer at a local coffee shop near his home, he invited her over to dinner that night and she accepted the offer as he were a very nice man, that ate a very elegant meal that night with some “Screaming Hawk Wine” next to a fireplace chit chatting and having the time of their lives, that Christmas William had opened a present that had an Ultrasound of a baby girl and on the top of the box a Name would be written “Emilia” the simple on his face grew exponentially as he sat up to hug her. Time passed and Ukimo eventually had Emilia, and with that Ukimo and William had gotten married a few months after.

When Ukimo was 24 Her and William decided to move to Karakura where they could raise Ella in a better school, and also in a town where there was a community college so that Ella may attend it when she graduated from Highschool. Ukimo Flew down first to stay in the home they had bought and William stayed up in Germany to continue working until he found a job there- when Ukimo went back to get Ella, William had told her he was going to stay for a bit longer as he couldn’t find a job.. However he had told her he did find a job.. Confused, Ukimo had asked him- he told her it didn’t work out.. So Ukimo didn’t think much of it so she went back to Karakura with Ella and waited for William to come down after.. A year passed and the letters stopped coming.. Ukimo had to get her own job as a store employee- she later got a note saying that William had passed away in a tragic accident. She and Ella attended his funeral in Germany then flew back to Karakura, Japan.

When Ella turned 13, Ukimo enrolled her into the High School that was also a part of the community college, she’d watch her daughter grow up alone taking care of her, when one day she brought home a little friend, who didn’t have any parents- or a home to live in. So Ukimo said that Bellaria could live with them, Ella and Belle had separate rooms but it wouldn’t seem like they did as Ella would always be so attached to Belle, through time and many days at the age of 17 Ukimo finally adopted Belle as her own, Belle being the troublemaker of the two and Ella the angel of the two, it was like good and evil, but Ukimo never really cared about that, the two would get into trouble as they were kids and that was normal to her, she loves both Ella and Belle the same amount and too this day never mentions that Belle were adopted, treating her as if she were her own biological child, though Belle knows she was adopted, it doesn’t seem like she was, it’d seem as though she was Ukimo’s kid.

At the Age of 38 Ukimo had gotten a Job down at the Hospital and would be smiling knowing she is making her mom and dad proud. She’d struggle in the beginning however when she finally passed her exam, it was like she was a pro at this stuff. She met a guy named Makoto Shimada and they would turn into their own little duo being the “Morgue buddies” and later joined Rei H. Chinatsu, who'd be the lover of Ukimo, they formed a very tight trio in the Hospital, the closest three in the entire place, Ukimo saving Mako’s life during a party and that only formed a stronger bond between the two. Rei and Ukimo started to date soon after that day, a love so precious, Ukimo is happy.
ONE OF MY FAV EMS SINCE SHE SAVED SHIMADA’S LIFE :))<3

Users who are viewing this thread