mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied veqsu Application

veqsu

Level 0
A Professor job means perhaps you're almost like a teacher but u Report stuff and watch children And if there is something wrong report SLT, Also mostly kids get detention for doing something bad . but the reason I wanna be a professor is because I see how many people like the professors. and like to hang out with them not for money or else just to have fun! I Had a dream about this job so I wanna try and make it true. and the job also requires A good Attitude and kindness to everyone! but not too bad kids if they make u mad. There might be kids you just genuinely don't like but u treat them the same! . Kindness is key to happiness! But not to everyone Im happy to write this Thanks for reading have a good day! -veqsu Leonie Togomi (hoping to become a sidorov)

MuffinCat

Level 78
Administrator
Professor Lead
Authorization Team
MuffinCat
MuffinCat
Rich
Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply, unfortunately I have decided to deny this application. This is usually because other applications stood out more to us, if you'd like further details feel free to DM me on discord (@muffincats).​

Users who are viewing this thread